Dog Bone Malone
PatDunne
Earwegoagain
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 2:48 pm

Utterly terrifying. Whilst most wont  know (they refer to it as Harve bollax) those that take the actual trouble to make an effort will know Cummings has been unloading on Johnson complete with briefs this last 2 weeks

Brutal and evil doesnt come close. This delivered today knowing the oaf will appear at 5pm is quite deliberate. Its frightening that firstly this buffoon is running the country and secondly that Cummings was so long in cahoots with him. As the political commentators are saying they dont like Cummings but his briefs are oh so true

This is the prick that is running the country. Just take a minute to digest. I absolutely despair for our future

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 4:03 pm

Then feck off to the land of your birth and enjoy freedom of movement. Oh wait a minute you can’t because your beloved eu isn’t allowing Brits in even if they have had both jabs.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 5:00 pm

Cummings sounds more like the jilted lover that he is every single day. What the fook does this say about Cummings? I knew the bloke was a liar and completely incompetent but that didn't stop me throwing my hat in the ring with him. All this sounds as contrived as his Barnard Castle (apology).
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 5:10 pm

Wow totally sober today what a difference. Knows ever pair of eyes are on him

So to sum up Mr Populist has said you're on your own guys. My popularity cant be affected by 50,000 new infections a day by July 19th so go and kill yourself on my watch by the variant named after me.....

Do what you like I'm alright jack....Thank you Boris

FFS

I hope some of you here have got your heads in your hands in utter shame
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 5:34 pm

Good old Boris. The best PM we have had in a long time. Long may he stay out of jail (not that it will happen even with all the wishes of saddo anti British, anti vaxers, anti Tory, anti Brexit, anti democratic eu lovers like harve).

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 5:46 pm

Journalists absolutely all using the same sole word...."Reckless"
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 5:59 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Wow totally sober today what a difference. Knows ever pair of eyes are on him

So to sum up Mr Populist has said you're on your own guys. My popularity cant be affected by 50,000 new infections a day by July 19th so go and kill yourself on my watch by the variant named after me.....

Do what you like I'm alright jack....Thank you Boris

FFS

I hope some of you here have got your heads in your hands in utter shame

Delta variant now known widely as the Sturgeon Varaint. She literally is guilty of corporate manslaughter and will be dragged away in chains forthwith.
Meanwhile the rest of the country is looking forward to going out more.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 6:04 pm

We need a sweepstake as to the month when full lockdown is announced.

I'll go for September 15th
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 6:12 pm

England has approximately 8500 deaths per week yesterday nine people died of Covid at the moment it contributes to way less deaths than anything else. I'm sick to death of my life being politicised by the Facebook crew I want to get on with my life.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 7:01 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Woke extremist lefty Journalists absolutely all using the same sole word...."Reckless"
Fixed it for you Harve.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 7:05 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
England has approximately 8500 deaths per week yesterday nine people died of Covid at the moment it contributes to way less deaths than anything else. I'm sick to death of my life being politicised by the Facebook crew I want to get on with my life.

Abso-fecking-lutely. Only criticisms of Johnson on this one is that the mask wearing bollocks still isn't definitively at an end and that these announcements should have been made at least a fortnight ago with immediate effectiveness. Fed up to the back arse of jumped up scientists making the most of their 15 months of fame with idiot worst case scenarios usually backed up by data which is either out of date or tendentious to say the least. Feck them, there are now far more serious issues than covid on the agenda such as a trashed economy and millions of kids whose education has been wrecked by this crap-the time to start rebuilding has long since passed.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 7:18 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Woke extremist anti British, anti vaxers, anti Tory, anti Brexit, anti democratic eu lovering lefty Journalists absolutely all using the same sole word...."Reckless"
Fixed it for you Harve.

You missed a bit Lord M. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 8:15 pm

And in the west country as whole, you know Devon, Dorset, Cornwall and Somerset we have had four deaths in the last month! Blame Johnson?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 8:35 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Last week at one point we had 133 new Covid cases in a day in Los Angeles county.  A record low since the pandemic began.  Today, due to the Delta variant, we have 549 new cases.  

This Johnson fella has some explaining to do.

Boris Johnson's fault?

I operate an ad-blocker so am unable download 'The Times of India' headline concerning Air India flights to the USA. However, simply type in the following which clarify how the delta variant probably got a foothold in the States......

...... "Big rush to get to US, Air India resume flights to USA, at pre Covid levels."

Also, if Air India aircrew can catch Covid-19 then what price their passengers....?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sarcasm isn't your strong point is it? I was taking the piss out of Harve. Obviously the rise of the Delta variant in Los Angeles is not the fault of Boris....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 5:44 am

Wrong on lockdowns. Wrong on care homes. Wrong on Christmas. Wrong on Kent variant. Wrong on the Delta variant. Wrong on flights. Wrong frankly on everything.....Now making an all in bet on the unprecedented strategy of removing all restrictions as virus grows exponentially and letting it rampage through the unprotected

What could possibly go wrong Johnson. Every death is on your shoulders. Simple as.

Reckless Reckless Reckless
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 7:30 am

Nail on the head just wish a few more would openly acknowledge it

Sickening.....you'd think *checks notes" that someone who'd had Covid would know the risks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 8:06 am

The rank hypocrisy from Harve is astonishing, a few weeks ago he’s quite adamant his mask is coming off on July 19th come what may and now Boris is berated for proposing the same thing.
Here’s a thought if your that concerned use your own brain and carry on wearing it.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 8:54 am

Rickler wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Last week at one point we had 133 new Covid cases in a day in Los Angeles county.  A record low since the pandemic began.  Today, due to the Delta variant, we have 549 new cases.  

This Johnson fella has some explaining to do.

Boris Johnson's fault?

I operate an ad-blocker so am unable download 'The Times of India' headline concerning Air India flights to the USA. However, simply type in the following which clarify how the delta variant probably got a foothold in the States......

...... "Big rush to get to US, Air India resume flights to USA, at pre Covid levels."

Also, if Air India aircrew can catch Covid-19 then what price their passengers....?

Sarcasm isn't your strong point is it?  I was taking the piss out of Harve.  Obviously the rise of the Delta variant in Los Angeles is not the fault of Boris....

Most certainly not my strongest point if truth be told. I did, however, catch a whiff of it in your reply to Harve but as appeared to be a good signpost leading to my post I left it in. My ire was aimed in total at Harve's ramblings and not at yourself.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 9:48 am

Really looking forward to getting back to normality now. No more masks, if any pub, shop or public transport insist on it then they can go to hell. No more rule of 6,get a drink at the bar if you want to without track and trace ,go to HP when you fancy a game, social distancing a thing of the past. Fantastic stuff, only negative is that it should have come in much earlier. Rather have the choice to take the risk than live permanently in a fear ridden bubble which some would seem to be advocating.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 10:37 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Wrong on lockdowns. Wrong on care homes. Wrong on Christmas. Wrong on Kent variant. Wrong on the Delta variant. Wrong on flights. Wrong frankly on everything.....Now making an all in bet on the unprecedented strategy of removing all restrictions as virus grows exponentially and letting it rampage through the unprotected

What could possibly go wrong Johnson. Every death is on your shoulders. Simple as.

Reckless Reckless Reckless

So we have to remain in lockdown to protect the people that are refusing to take the vaccine offer, feck me but you are getting desperate now, maybe with hindsight you could have refused the vaccine yourself then blamed Johnson when you caught it? If you don't want to risk going out again then do so but I have had both jabs so I'm not bothered.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 10:50 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
I was out and about in Nottingham last night and you'd hardly think there was any restrictions
Apart from having to queue to get in Wetherspoons which was naturally packed the only obvious sign was people wearing masks on their faces heading to seats at which point off they come

What was absolutely staggering considering we're are still supposed to be under some restrictions was it took 8 hours from Marsh Mills to my lads apartment in Portland Rd Nottingham... Traffic started building around 5 miles our side of Holden Hill and never relented. Where everyone was going I have no idea. Bristol area was gridlocked virtually

On an side if I had anyone still in the 12-15 age group they'd wouldnt be getting the vaccination authorised yesterday.

Just reviewing the broadsheets etc and the knives are incredibly sharp over this 3rd wave. More alarming is the case numbers where people have been double dosed

76% increase in cases in 1 week

Absolute hypocrisy from Harve of the highest order. Here's Harve bragging about spreading the third wave about, but whose fault is it? Johnsons. Not only that but I know he went to Nottingham over Christmas despite government advice not to then moans about another lockdown.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 10:57 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Bozo under heavy pressure from 1922 group of backbenchers to stick with the roadmap
Krankie has not helped matters up in Scotland

Whatever my mask comes off on the 21st and judging by a huge thread elsewhere yesterday over 86% were going to do the same

We got to live with this now. Johnson still in an awful position (quite right to) on which way he decides. He also wants to put off this public enquiry as long as possible and the clamour will hugely rise in July if lockdown ends

He's also aware of comments from Cummings yesterday which make last weeks devastation seem like a walk in the park. He's clearly aware of what documents the former Deputy Prime Minister is holding. Delicious

Harve posting on June 2nd. Lol. Have you ever seen so many contradictions coming from someone who is not a Tory minister?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 10:58 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
I was out and about in Nottingham last night and you'd hardly think there was any restrictions
Apart from having to queue to get in Wetherspoons which was naturally packed the only obvious sign was people wearing masks on their faces heading to seats at which point off they come

What was absolutely staggering considering we're are still supposed to be under some restrictions was it took 8 hours from Marsh Mills to my lads apartment in Portland Rd Nottingham... Traffic started building around 5 miles our side of Holden Hill and never relented. Where everyone was going I have no idea. Bristol area was gridlocked virtually

On an side if I had anyone still in the 12-15 age group they'd wouldnt be getting the vaccination authorised yesterday.

Just reviewing the broadsheets etc and the knives are incredibly sharp over this 3rd wave. More alarming is the case numbers where people have been double dosed

76% increase in cases in 1 week

Absolute hypocrisy from Harve of the highest order. Here's Harve bragging about spreading the third wave about, but whose fault is it? Johnsons. Not only that but I know he went to Nottingham over Christmas despite government advice not to then moans about another lockdown.

Its idiots like him that have to rebel against the system rather than just follow the rules breaking every one of them quoting some loner in a basement on facebook for their reasons for that then moan if cases go up like they didn't play a part in that but its definitely not the loner in the basements fault only Boris.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 11:08 am

Covid no longer the deadly virus it was
The rollout of the vaccination programme has altered everything, reducing both the individual risk and the wider one to the health system.
Back in January, about one in 10 infections could be expected to translate into a hospital admission 10 days later. Now that figure appears to be somewhere between one in 40 and one in 50.
What is more, those ending up in hospital seem to be less sick, and need less intensive treatment.
The risk of death, as a result, has reduced even further. In January about one in 60 cases resulted in someone dying. Today it's fewer than one in 1,000.
From the Beeb.

I fully expect Lord Boris Johnson to get the George cross along with the NHS absolutely incredible work and we really are world leaders on the vaccine front.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 11:28 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Bozo under heavy pressure from 1922 group of backbenchers to stick with the roadmap
Krankie has not helped matters up in Scotland

Whatever my mask comes off on the 21st and judging by a huge thread elsewhere yesterday over 86% were going to do the same

We got to live with this now. Johnson still in an awful position (quite right to) on which way he decides. He also wants to put off this public enquiry as long as possible and the clamour will hugely rise in July if lockdown ends

He's also aware of comments from Cummings yesterday which make last weeks devastation seem like a walk in the park. He's clearly aware of what documents the former Deputy Prime Minister is holding. Delicious

Harve posting on June 2nd. Lol. Have you ever seen so many contradictions coming from someone who is not a Tory minister?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next