Earwegoagain
mouldyoldgoat
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 3:12 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Although good news it offers no short term solution. We will get 10 million doses by the end of the year and have ordered 30 million more.  I guess it will go to those who need it most first ie. the Royals then Government, Whitehall closely followed by the wealthy then the elderly

Wrong as per normal but then you're only trolling for the reaction anyway. Rickler was certainly bang on with you fella
Never met anyone so cynical. The long winter nights must simply fly by....

FYI not that you dont know it anyway but its for over 85's first, followed by Care Home Residents and then NHS staff and then dropping down through the age bands as we'd expect it to

You can feck off an all. The bit about the wealthy and Royals was obvious to anyone other than you and Ricks that it was tongue in cheek. And as for the meat of the matter it offers no short term solution for the majority of the country and will help in no way to get pubs, cafes and barbers open.
Let me once again reiterate that I don't have an actual problem with you but just your spurious claims and stories that you constantly troll us all with. By the way the offer of the bet still stands but you won't take me up because you know you'll lose although that won't stop you mentioning ten times a day that some Remainer lawyer thinks he has Bojo "on the ropes".
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 4:05 pm

Imho, concert goers, pub goers and football fans should be first to get the vaccine.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 4:12 pm

POI wrote:
Imho, concert goers, pub goers and football fans should be first to get the vaccine.

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 4:25 pm

Good news this here vaccine but, a mutation in Holland could possibly pose a problem

It will be sometime before the entire population gets this vaccine and the World Health Organisation have urged caution, saying the basic measures of social distancing, wearing face masks and hand washing are still the main fight against the virus.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 6:09 pm

POI wrote:

Argyle fans at the front of the queue of course!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 12:52 pm

What a beautiful thing it would be if our last home game was a promotion decider (and we win of course) and crowds were allowed back in. You could sell 50 thousands tickets!

A warm sunny spring day, pubs packed with Argo fans going mento, then scroll up to HP, have 5 Ivors, watch us win and get promo and then on the lash for the rest of the weekend in an attempt to drink Muffsville dry.

Back with a bang! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH. :greenrave:

In reality - we won't see crowds until next season, next spring will be the wettest on record and we'll finish bottom half and it won't matter anyway because of the coming mink/zombie apocalypse from Denmark.

FFS.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 1:05 pm

A failed government and a rushed vaccine........ Not the best combination
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 1:17 pm

Was having a conversation with someone this morning who was/is clearly a demented anti-vaxxer. Her crackpot theories were streaming out as my eyes started glazing over. Then the convo changed slightly to travel and she was talking about hopefully going away in August. I then put it to her that airlines/government would possibly insist on vaccination being a condition of carriage by then, if vaccines were widely and freely available.

“Oh well I’d have the vaccine then” she says.

Silly cow.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 3:39 pm

Perfectly reasonable Piers perfectly reasonable......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 4:54 pm

Morgan is largely a self-serving, attention-seeking prick who is generally as bad as the people he attacks ( see section (a) of his tweet)....but on this occasion the point he makes in (b) is fair comment.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:44 am

Most of the top papers going with the story over Vaccination from December 1st. They must know that approval is in the bag to be so specific

Assume the position and whack it in. bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 9:44 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Most of the top papers going with the story over Vaccination from December 1st. They must know that approval is in the bag to be so specific

Assume the position and whack it in.   bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You've got no chance until about the spring nor should you have. Care home residents and workers first, very vulnerable peope, then over seventy fives, then each age group going down in bands of five years. That's how the BBC news described it last night.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 11:08 am

Don't the mentally challenged fall into the vulnerable people bracket?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 11:17 am

Les Miserable wrote:

lol am sure thats carefully laid bait......certainly 4-5 Bozo lovers that fall into that group

Ears.....no waiting for the Harve on vaccines. Personal physician always good for a hefty bung. If you've got 10 large I'll fit you in as well cheers

Impressed with Van-Tam just now on Sky strictly Premier league in presentation compared to those two bandits Whitty and Unbalanced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 11:30 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

lol am sure thats carefully laid bait......certainly 4-5 Bozo lovers that fall into that group

Ears.....no waiting for the Harve on vaccines. Personal physician always good for a hefty bung. If you've got 10 large I'll fit you in as well  cheers

Impressed with Van-Tam just now on Sky strictly Premier league in presentation compared to those two bandits Whitty and Unbalanced.

I assume the 10 large is 10 quid as you cannot accept 2 x £100 bets let alone 10k.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 12:12 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Ears.....no waiting for the Harve on vaccines. Personal physician always good for a hefty bung. If you've got 10 large I'll fit you in as well  cheers

I'm not saying that it's not possible to bribe a GP but I would say that anybody willing to do so is totally moraly bankrupt. Why should you get any vaccine ahead of my parents who are both in the eighties and face certain death if they catch it?

Last edited by Earwegoagain on Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 2:19 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

I'm not saying that it's not possible to bribe a GP but I would say that anybody willing to do so is totally mortally bankrupt. Why should you get any vaccine ahead of my parents who are both in the eighties and face certain death if they catch it?

Harve’s either got his head in the clouds or up his arse.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 2:44 pm

POI wrote:
What a beautiful thing it would be if our last home game was a promotion decider (and we win of course) and crowds were allowed back in. You could sell 50 thousands tickets!

A warm sunny spring day, pubs packed with Argo fans going mento, then scroll up to HP, have 5 Ivors,  watch us win and get promo and then on the lash for the rest of the weekend in an attempt to drink Muffsville dry.

Back with a bang!  WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH. :greenrave:

In reality - we won't see crowds until next season, next spring will be the wettest on record and we'll finish bottom half and it won't matter anyway because of the coming mink/zombie apocalypse from Denmark.

FFS.

Apparently, there are ten EFL clubs who will be unable to pay wages for this month.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 3:28 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
POI wrote:

A warm sunny spring day, pubs packed with Argo fans going mento, then scroll up to HP, have 5 Ivors,  watch us win and get promo and then on the lash for the rest of the weekend in an attempt to drink Muffsville dry.

Back with a bang!  WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH. :greenrave:

FFS.

Apparently, there are ten EFL clubs who will not be in unable to pay wages for this month.

And no payout from the Prem unless we agree to a super league. Load of twats from top to bottom in charge of all the leagues and especially the prem. Funny as fook seeing Greg Clark of the FA stepping down after using 19th century language to describe footballers, bunch of wooly headed dinosaurs and the lot of them need sacking.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 3:57 pm

The Russian vaccine 92% effective.

2/3 of UK public would have jab, not so many among the young though.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 4:18 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
The Russian vaccine 92% effective.

2/3 of UK public would have jab, not so many among the young though.

I was wondering when the big pharma's would start playing the % game. Just waiting for AstraZenaca chiming in and upping the stakes with a claim of 93%.

Roll up, roll up - any advances on 92%?

The billions these vaccine companies will make from their governments is going to be staggering.

Alternatively, and slightly cheaper, eating a 4 week out-of-date mouldy Ginsters pasty will have the same effect - for the paltry sum of 10p.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 9:54 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

For someone who endlessly goes on about corruption in the Tories and Johnson's Government you post about 'bunging' a doctor to jump the queue get a vaccine jab. You're a feckin hypocrite!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 6:01 am

How so many laughed when I said we'd see 60,000 deaths 6 months ago. We are in excess of that now even with the Tory massaged figures. Those whisky vouchers in lieu of apologies are piling up

Further turmoil in the world of Johnson overnight on top just pure Gold

When Andrew Neil himself speaks out you know Johnsons days are swiftly coming to an end

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 10:10 am

Lying twat you said in April that there were already sixty five thousand dead. You're fuller of shit than my recrum.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 4:20 pm

Guardian today - The leaders of both the Scottish Conservatives and Scottish Labour party, Ruth Davidson and Richard Leonard, attacked Nicola Sturgeon at FMQs on Scotland’s contact-tracing record, after the Scottish Sun revealed that figures proved test and protect results were five times worse than claimed.

A coding error was found to be responsible for overestimating the number of people contacted within 24 hours of testing positive for the virus.

Northern Ireland's lockdown extended an extra 24 hours after officials admit they misread law

What ARE they doing, I thought these little parts of the UK were competent and in control, any ideas Harve?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next