Punchdrunk
RegGreen
Big Robby
Tgwu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Another one bites the  dust (saltrock) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust (saltrock)   Another one bites the  dust (saltrock) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 7:38 pm

nikkk wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
nikkk wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Crisis for brent, pasoti, newell and co and hey presto Nikkk appears again!

Huh ? Anyway just thought I'd pop in for a bit ...

Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, me ole mucka. It hasn't gone unnoticed, that every time something goes titsaloola in your other perfect world of Brentism, Noolism, stickers and lampposts ( forget the space ship pilot - he's a lost cause) - you end up strolling over to ATD?

Care to BS elaborate?

Not popped in for a long while ...

Must try harder. I refer you to the honourable gentleman who asked the question above some moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust (saltrock)   Another one bites the  dust (saltrock) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 7:55 pm

Of course it's football related - if (very unlikely I know) Saltrock was doing really well then perhaps some cash might swing Argyle's way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust (saltrock)   Another one bites the  dust (saltrock) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 7:58 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Do you think if Brent got sent to prison they would deny that as well? Nools a bit like a simpleton still lovingly looking after his long dead Mother in the front room.

Noolman Bates

lol!

feck sakes I just spat my drink!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust (saltrock)   Another one bites the  dust (saltrock) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 7:59 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Cracks me up that JBSOTI moved the Saltrock thread to Terraces and added "NOT FOOTBALL RELATED" to the title. Feck me they are desperate now the chairmans flagship businesses goes tits up, and it has gone tits up, and it's not deemed worthy of the front page like the JB leg shagging thread was there for a week. They should be ashamed of themselves, not censored my aunt fanny.
Posh bum licking is not football related, but i've never seen a i love jimmy thread moved by Team Toadie before! jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust (saltrock)   Another one bites the  dust (saltrock) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 9:43 pm

nikkk wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Nikk how come you block most of ATD posters on AFC?

Oh I didn't think I did .... Patrick Pearce/ Bob Crow blocked me as did Paul/BBC .... Apologies If I know a name I will unblock of course.
I just had to unblock you because it was just too much fun to be missed.
Like your mini meltdown last week.
You going to the game tomorrow Sweet lips?
I must take a walk down to block 16 or wherever the posh suits are sitting tomorrow.
See if I can spread the love. Love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust (saltrock)   Another one bites the  dust (saltrock) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 7:50 am

nikkk wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Nikk how come you block most of ATD posters on AFC?

Oh I didn't think I did .... Patrick Pearce/ Bob Crow blocked me as did Paul/BBC .... Apologies If I know a name I will unblock of course.

You blocked me after one of your sensitive moments on FC. Feel free to unblock me.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust (saltrock)   Another one bites the  dust (saltrock) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 3:43 pm

nikkk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
nikkk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
nikkk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
FIM. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!  what about FLOP? laugh laugh laugh

We will see mate.....
Indeed we will! laugh laugh laugh laugh

Oh no need for motivation seminars and books if you have ATD ! You don't know me very well ....
With your record mate you should never be allowed to start up another failure.

I'd love to share the story but I don't want to bore everyone else .... And yes building again. Motivated to piss off those who think I can't ... Hence you will see.  Did you expect anything different ?

4,296% APR. Terms and conditions apply.

(Say it very quickly)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust (saltrock)   Another one bites the  dust (saltrock) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another one bites the dust (saltrock)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3