argyl3
Czarcasm
harvetheslayer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dingle

GT's build.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:16 pm

Does the new GT bar require planning permission? And isn't it in the space where the corners will be filled in (dreckly).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 pm

THis is interesting,
Gary Macguire wrote:

“Originally, the club was planning to build a single storey building that would be the new fans’ bar.

“Even though this looked good, we thought that we could do it even better so we proposed that we build a two-storey facility on a bigger footprint.

The original building was presumably coming out of the £5 million pound lent by Hallett, now you are passing the begging round to fund it.

Gary Macquire wrote:
As for the investment of it, we are well over £500,000 with the funding of it.

Part of the investment is a sum of £87,500 which was raised by the Green Taverners in 2011 to pay Argyle staff who were owed wages from the club’s time in administration, before James Brent completed his takeover.

According to the Baggo the GT plans will cost £1 million, so thats an extra £500,000 to find in the 8-10 weeks before the project is due to start.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So now that the Green Taverners have saved Brent the cost of building a supporters bar, what will the money that would have been spent on the bar go towards?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:25 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
THis is interesting,
Gary Macguire wrote:

“Originally, the club was planning to build a single storey building that would be the new fans’ bar.

“Even though this looked good, we thought that we could do it even better so we proposed that we build a two-storey facility on a bigger footprint.

The original building was presumably coming out of the £5 million pound lent by Hallett, now you are passing the begging round to fund it.

Gary Macquire wrote:
As for the investment of it, we are well over £500,000 with the funding of it.

Part of the investment is a sum of £87,500 which was raised by the Green Taverners in 2011 to pay Argyle staff who were owed wages from the club’s time in administration, before James Brent completed his takeover.

According to the Baggo the GT plans will cost £1 million, so thats an extra £500,000 to find in the 8-10 weeks before the project is due to start.

So now that the Green Taverners have saved Brent the cost of building a supporters bar, what will the money that would have been spent on the bar go towards?
Pension pot.

I want to know how this new design affects the corner stand when hell freezes over and they get built?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 4:21 pm

Hey Angers, you know as well as I do that part of the stadium will never be built. I bet you remember Brent using this Maguire character and his private taverner company as a pseudo community enterprise to unsuccessfully apply for outrageous planning permission to try and change use on Loves Field for the oh so needed car boot sales, that quite happily were existing up next to the life centre. Well, this is the next attempt to use this character yet again, dressed as a long term fans' organisation when it is really a private company and always has been, to start to the process of prising and changing permissions and eventual ownership of that corner of the stadium. Brent has his eye on that bit of the park. Haven't heard much lately from Brent concerning the extra three fields he wants to appropriate under a lease from the council. I wonder why.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 4:31 pm

Where is the car boot moving to with all this movement today,
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 5:26 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Where is the car boot moving to with all this movement today,

First World Problems....
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 6:19 pm

I wondered how long it would take... Nool already stifling the conversation and telling people unless they are going to invest, the plans for the new FPC have nothing to do with them!

How surprising!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:28 pm

Rickler wrote:
I wondered how long it would take...  Nool already stifling the conversation and telling people unless they are going to invest, the plans for the new FPC have nothing to do with them!

How surprising!

Nool’s comments are proof that the deal is dodgy as feck. He only speaks like that when his master has something to hide.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:40 pm

The sooner Jimmy, Community Si, The Tentman, and the Chubby Cornishman fvck off out of Argo the better. This whole the mugs pay for everything scheme Stinks, anybody who puts money into this needs help.
Back to top Go down
Clydefrog

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 9:14 pm

Couldn’t agree more Suffers. The whole scheme seems ... well .... rather odd!!!
But a quick scan of JBSOTI will put you at ease ...
Chief piggy is in fine defensive form backed up with aggression towards anyone who dares to ask a perfectly legit question or poses an opinion that goes against party line. To think on a football forum to...
With no other weapon of mastery at his disposal Chief piggy then plays the “I won’t bite” card .....
It’s laughable as it is sad.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:47 am

Grumpy Loyal nailed it page 5
Comedy Gold from the Pig with his claim of I wont bite lets move on. Stuart House doesn't even need to move out of 2nd gear to hand Newell his arse once again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 9:08 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Grumpy Loyal nailed it page 5
Comedy Gold from the Pig with his claim of I wont bite lets move on. Stuart House doesn't even need to move out of 2nd gear to hand Newell his arse once again
Stuart came on the bananabus with us to a couple of away matches a few years ago.
He's a good, level headed lad. And in his job he has experience of Leases and all that malarky.
I've also given him some pointers on King Troll and Angry Andy. popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 9:11 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Rickler wrote:
I wondered how long it would take...  Nool already stifling the conversation and telling people unless they are going to invest, the plans for the new FPC have nothing to do with them!

How surprising!

Nool’s comments are proof that the deal is dodgy as feck. He only speaks like that when his master has something to hide.
Seems like the silent majority representative on the GAGWG is complicit again in not representing the Green Army well enough.
Not that he ever represented me in the first place of course.
And I wonder why I wasn't selected eh? popcorn
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 9:19 am

Any thread potentially criticising Brent and Nool is always livened up by Angry Andy's interventions. In between gulps of grog he's managed to find the CAPS LOCK button and !!!!.

Stiffling debate by shouting there is nothing to see here always reassures.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 10:01 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Any thread potentially criticising Brent and Nool is always livened up by Angry Andy's interventions. In between gulps of grog he's managed to find the CAPS LOCK button and !!!!.

Stiffling debate by shouting there is nothing to see here always reassures.... Very Happy
Then he suddenly changed! thumbs up, almost civil in his reply.
Are you going to the meeting Stuart? please take a paper and pen and summarise the meeting, so that i can pick holes in what you report. Or so that if you go to the meeting one of the heavies can throw a drink over you! Rant Handbags Pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 10:25 am

Pig laugh I was right in the thick of it. Pig
Oh don't we know. And you still are. deadhorse :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:03 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The sooner Jimmy, Community Si, The Tentman, and the Chubby Cornishman fvck off out of Argo the better. This whole the mugs pay for everything scheme Stinks, anybody who puts money into this needs help.

Sooner they feck off we get our club back, oh and take the wife stealer with them,
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 3:28 pm

Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Sooner they feck off we get our club back, oh and take the wife stealer with them,
Thumbs
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 5:13 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:

Was there a big sigh of relieve in the Plymouth area when the Kiwi Cock, and his happy smile fvcked off to New Zeland? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 10:13 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

Was there a big sigh of relieve in the Plymouth area when the Kiwi Cock, and his happy smile fvcked off to New Zeland? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I believe there was multi-coloured bunting and lashings of ginger ale available in the match day jizz-fest tent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 6:06 pm

No doubt another couple of praper fans being brought on to the bandwagon to do the bidding of the holy one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GT's build....   GT's build.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GT's build....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2