Go down 
+2
harvetheslayer
Tgwu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Doncaster build up Empty
PostSubject: Doncaster build up   Doncaster build up EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 11:13 pm

We have the best EFL referee in Mr Kettle in the mddle for Saturday game

After their first win on Saturday Doncaster followed it up with a win on Tueesday night against Man City U-21's

New signing  Joe Dodoo reflects on his start to life at Doncaster

He is pleased with the way he has begun life at Doncaster Rovers after netting a brace in Rovers’ victory over Manchester City U-21’s

Argyle tickets for the away fans only goes of sale this Thursday

Hoping for a big Argyle turn out after a near win on Tuesday

News today that Head of Fitness and Conditioning, John Lucas, has departed Home Park

Ryan hardie has 8 stitches in his head after that nasty gash

More scouts will be at Home Park this Saturday

West Brom, Sheffield United, Birmingham City and Coventry City are amongst the Championship clubs that have already checked in on the goalkeeper this season.

It’s also been explained by a source that Aston Villa, Southampton and Brentford have done the same, as Cooper continues to excel.

Cooper’s impressive form in goal has helped lift Plymouth to an early place in the League One play-offs. They sit fourth after eight fixtures.

they are looking to continue their surge this weekend when they face bottom club, Doncaster Rovers.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Doncaster build up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster build up   Doncaster build up EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 5:30 am

Coopers "improved" form is entirely down to having a much improved solid defence in front of him. Lets not get carried away albeit as I said after Pompey I thought he has improved slightly

This game is a good test for Lowe....everyone expecting us to win so Ryan needs to set the team up nicely as its far from a foregone conclusion

3-1 Argyle
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Doncaster build up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster build up   Doncaster build up EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 10:17 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Coopers "improved" form is entirely down to having a much improved solid defence in front of him. Lets not get carried away albeit as I said after Pompey I thought he has improved slightly

This game is a good test for Lowe....everyone expecting us to win so Ryan needs to set the team up nicely as its far from a foregone conclusion

3-1 Argyle

That's quite a statement Harv, seeing as you blamed Cooper for just about every goal that Argyle conceded last season without so much as even a brief reference to what was going on in front and which would seem to be the definition of getting carried away. Not sure how true the speculation is about premier clubs being interested but it wouldn't be a great surprise to see Cooper move up the ranks in due course either with Argyleor elsewhere.

Anyway, not sure what's happened to Doncaster, thought they were one of the better teams in the division in recent seasons-hopefully they aren't in a false position and due a turnaround in fortune. Narrow 2-1 win for Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Doncaster build up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster build up   Doncaster build up EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 6:59 pm

Another VERY tough one!  I don't believe Doncaster are anywhere near as bad their current league position suggests and wouldn't be at all surprised to see them go away with all 3 points.  Argo need to put in the top drawer performance of the season to get anything at all from this one but hopefully we have just about enough to force another very hard fought draw.

Argo 1-1 Doncaster Rovers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Doncaster build up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster build up   Doncaster build up EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 1:37 pm

Argyle will turn them over with a routine 3 1 win. (I hope).
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Doncaster build up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster build up   Doncaster build up EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 3:41 pm

I hope so as well. Argyle just have this nack of losing games to those in the relegation zone. It’s almost as if they feel sorry for them and let them have the points because we are safe and ‘don’t need them’.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doncaster build up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster build up   Doncaster build up Empty

Back to top Go down

Doncaster build up
Page 1 of 1