Earwegoagain
akagreengull
Tgwu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

The week ahead at Argyle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The week ahead at Argyle   The week ahead at Argyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 1:34 am

If it is the same person, he leaving from PCC Entertainment Dept (MTV etc), He is also runs a DJM under 10 team
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The week ahead at Argyle   The week ahead at Argyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 5:34 am

Anyone approved by jim's chief jamboy, either has access to something said jamboy wants , and/or is just another wrongun.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The week ahead at Argyle   The week ahead at Argyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 6:45 am

What was the name of the unmoderated argyle forum probably around 2003 which lasted a while before disappearing into cyberspace ??  (apologies for random question)
I had a thread on there that had over 9000 posts lol.....lot of racism I will add before anyone jumps in with that one. Was it argyle talk ??  It was 100% a club forum I know that

Edited.....names I remember

Fondleknobber
Mutterscheide
Chelsea Headhunter
Baron Von Clinkerhoffen
Rigamortis (lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The week ahead at Argyle   The week ahead at Argyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 7:39 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
What was the name of the unmoderated argyle forum probably around 2003 which lasted a while before disappearing into cyberspace ??  (apologies for random question)
I had a thread on there that had over 9000 posts lol.....lot of racism I will add before anyone jumps in with that one. Was it argyle talk ??  It was 100% a club forum I know that

Fondleknobber
Mutterscheide
Chelsea Headhunter
Baron Von Clinkerhoffen
Rigamortis (lol)
Like to see the club monitor that one then!
Dossier would be overloaded and internet ian into a meltdown of orgasmic proportions. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The week ahead at Argyle   The week ahead at Argyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 8:41 am

Tringreen wrote:
Anyone approved by jim's chief jamboy, either has access to something said jamboy wants , and/or is just another wrongun.
I think dear old Nikkkkkkkkk proved that one. What a mess that turned into. Probably still hasn't been sorted to everyone's satisfaction. A good example of what can happen to you when you hook up with the wrong sort.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The week ahead at Argyle   The week ahead at Argyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 9:40 am

Argyle Talk was the Todd forum designed to take traffic away fom the vile site that was called pasoti, I'm pretty sure pasoti was banned material for all Argyle employees at that time, that was before the club arselicker in chief bought it obvs.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The week ahead at Argyle   The week ahead at Argyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 9:54 am

BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Fondleknobber
Mutterscheide
Chelsea Headhunter
Baron Von Clinkerhoffen
Rigamortis (lol)
Like to see the club monitor that one then!
Dossier would be overloaded and internet ian into a meltdown of orgasmic proportions. lol!

It was wild I know that I remember getting an email on behalf of the club (everyone did) saying it was being closed down as self moderation wasnt working lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The week ahead at Argyle   The week ahead at Argyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 1:27 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Argyle Talk was the Todd forum designed to take traffic away fom the vile site that was called pasoti, I'm pretty sure pasoti was banned material for all Argyle employees at that time, that was before the club arselicker in chief bought it obvs.
Wasn't the Todd one Argyle Insider?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The week ahead at Argyle   The week ahead at Argyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 3:07 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Wasn't the Todd one Argyle Insider?

Indeed, and certainly a few months ago was still up and running.

But now, unpaid bill?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The week ahead at Argyle   The week ahead at Argyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 4:07 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Nailed on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The week ahead at Argyle   The week ahead at Argyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 5:27 pm

beesrus wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
I think dear old Nikkkkkkkkk proved that one. What a mess that turned into. Probably still hasn't been sorted to everyone's satisfaction. A good example of what can happen to you when you hook up with the wrong sort.

Hey !! Steady with the old !!
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: The week ahead at Argyle   The week ahead at Argyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 6:15 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Fondleknobber
Mutterscheide
Chelsea Headhunter
Baron Von Clinkerhoffen
Rigamortis (lol)

That, shockingly, was the message boards on the old official Argo site.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The week ahead at Argyle   The week ahead at Argyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 6:41 pm

Chelsea Headhunter rings a bell but none of the others, I dont think I used it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The week ahead at Argyle   The week ahead at Argyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 6:42 pm

nikkk wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Hi Nikk how's life in lala land?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The week ahead at Argyle   The week ahead at Argyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 7:11 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
nikkk wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Back in Plymouth now mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The week ahead at Argyle   The week ahead at Argyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 7:19 pm

nikkk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
nikkk wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Back in Plymouth now mate.
yeah but, where you bin?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The week ahead at Argyle   The week ahead at Argyle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The week ahead at Argyle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2