Southborne
Charlie Wood
pepsipete
Mr President
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

This has to end - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:03 pm

Jeez, just read a 5 page thread on this on Pasoti and Newell is calling us every name under the sun "Parasites,Cowards,Nutters,non Argyle fans (Tringy) lol! ,Creeps and Geeks!
Great entertainment!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:16 pm

Was it any surprise the email posted up on Pasoti got deleted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:19 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Was it any surprise the email posted up on Pasoti got deleted?

No. Because it contradicts what Ian Newell said was in the e-mail. He is now threatening to ban Cebera for posting a private e-mail of his Razz

Love it. If he has nothing to hide and didn't call someone a c**t, why not let everyone see it? Yeah I'm a liar Ian Newell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:26 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Jeez, just read a 5 page thread on this on Pasoti and Newell is calling us every name under the sun "Parasites,Cowards,Nutters,non Argyle fans (Tringy) lol! ,Creeps and Geeks!
Great entertainment!!

I gotta admit it, it's either this or Mamma Mia, this is winning! lol!
Back to top Go down
argyledj

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:31 pm

chris webb has really let himself down with his pasoti post, as a fairly recent convert to this site i do not know all of the history and reasons for the personal grudges although i remember penzance pirate was the victim of bullying with the cock of the week banner purely for being brave enough and articulate enough to post views that went against the pasoti majority, like some on here i do visit both sites although most days my postings on pasoti are mainly in the computer section and in my opinion there was a thread on terraces about depression which had some fantastic posts but the main board is now a closed shop if you do not believe in there vision.

one thing that also stands out tonight and is a credit to this site any abuse towards websites and posters have come from the pasoti side of the fence while on here questions have been asked and opinions posted but all in a manner which sees this site grow ever stronger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:38 pm

argyledj wrote:
chris webb has really let himself down with his pasoti post, as a fairly recent convert to this site i do not know all of the history and reasons for the personal grudges although i remember penzance pirate was the victim of bullying with the cock of the week banner purely for being brave enough and articulate enough to post views that went against the pasoti majority, like some on here i do visit both sites although most days my postings on pasoti are mainly in the computer section and in my opinion there was a thread on terraces about depression which had some fantastic posts but the main board is now a closed shop if you do not believe in there vision.

one thing that also stands out tonight and is a credit to this site any abuse towards websites and posters have come from the pasoti side of the fence while on here questions have been asked and opinions posted but all in a manner which sees this site grow ever stronger

Exactly... look at my previous post for just a few examples of the explicit abuse being directed at members of this website from their illustrious leader.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:07 pm

I think the thread has just been pulled on p****i. Was reading posts and when I went to the next page - gone!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:09 pm

So much for peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I think the thread has just been pulled on p****i. Was reading posts and when I went to the next page - gone!

Theres been a lot of complaints some nasty stuff is being removed - it will then be reinstated .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:13 pm

greengenes wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Theres been a lot of complaints some nasty stuff is being removed - it will then be reinstated .

Mark Pedlar posted that it was being taken off at 2300 so it could be cleaned up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Says it all really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:16 pm

I think things have gone too far!!!!

Ian just called me and he seems ok !!!! i actually felt a bit sorry for him, no one deserves all this abuse !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:18 pm

So much for democracy and freedom of speech hey! Just because something offends somebody if it is in no way illegal why should it be removed. If people can dish it out but can't take it back maybe they shouldn't dish it out in the first place. It was on the terraces forum afterall which does say in the description do not enter if easily offended!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:19 pm

dane_b wrote:

Ian just called me and he seems ok !!!! i actually felt a bit sorry for him, no one deserves all this abuse !!!

Exactly so back on subject , will it end ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:20 pm

if someones saftey is in question thats a different matter all together, when it gets to that stage we have to remember that this is an internet forum , and for all my messing around and playing games i never would wish anyone to be in danger , so i think others should take the same stance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Yea Man wrote:
So much for democracy and freedom of speech hey! Just because something offends somebody if it is in no way illegal why should it be removed. If people can dish it out but can't take it back maybe they shouldn't dish it out in the first place. It was on the terraces forum afterall which does say in the description do not enter if easily offended!

I think you will find stuff from both sides is to be removed - it did get out of hand . Thats my view .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:22 pm

dane_b wrote:

Well said Dane. I reckon that should be the end of it all now from everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:23 pm

dane_b wrote:
if someones saftey is in question thats a different matter all together, when it gets to that stage we have to remember that this is an internet forum , and for all my messing around and playing games i never would wish anyone to be in danger , so i think others should take the same stance

If somebodies safety was in question then I take back my previous post and agree 100% with you and will agree it's all gone a bit too far and hopefully a line can be drawn under it and tomorrow is treated as a new day. If however it was simply because somebody couldn't hack it then I stand by my previous post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:25 pm

greengenes wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

I think you will find stuff from both sides is to be removed - it did get out of hand . Thats my view .

A view which I do agree with and yes it did get out of hand. Heat of the moment springs to mind and with hindsight maybe people will wish they hadn't said what they had.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:32 am

greenjock wrote:
Oh and if Chunkymonkey78 really wants to know if IJN is as much of an antagonist as people like to make out, take a trip over to Exeweb and ask the same question mate, or just look at posts by Porkus. Thats if he hasn't deleted them all now.

All his stuff will still be there but I wouldn't bother, he was seen off by people superior in intellect and not even remotely concerned by his threats, he is a nasty piece of work and I can see why so many of you would have issues with backing off because his fellow poodle gives it the biggun.

I have posted on Pasoti but only on issues raised by your financial turmoil, I have posted a bit on here and am trying to gauge the general feel of the place, I have to say it is a bit on the dull side except for the internecine strife, but I live as ever in hope of a brighter future.

I'll let you inbreds get back to eating your own babies now.
Back to top Go down
Mutley-Green

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:54 am

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:04 am

I will tell you what would go a long way to making it all stop...

Newell is no longer an Owner, Admin Person or Mod on Pasoti.

He should do the decent thing and resign..

... because eventually everyone will come to their senses anyway, and he will just get pushed out like Baba did.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am

argyledj wrote:

It all goes back to the likes of Newell and his chums who have taken control of Pasoti over the last few years.

They will not tolerate views they don't share.

When I and others warned against 'Trusting in Stapes', we were branded one trick ponies and naaaaaat praaaaaper faaaans and banned. The piss taking from here and other forums aimed at Newell and co. is the direct result of their, ' it's our way or the highway policy'.

I tried recently to draw a line under the bad feeling but the Pasoti mods voted 8 - 1 , with Newell abstaining, against a fresh start. Newell actually stated that the Pasoti admin was not democratic and would never be so.

They deserve all they get and get it they will, until Pasoti grows a pair and encourages free and open debate.

ATD is growing in respect and poularity because it allows those freedoms.

ps Even Exewebbers can see 'our problem'. A 64 page thread on their banter base ! Porkus is Newell and I reckoned that TFGRsbabies was Chris Webb. He denies it.
My offer of peace and Newell's [Pasoti's] response are towards the end of the thread, from about p 53 onwards.
With feelings clearly running so deeply and the Pasoti line being 'no reconciliation', there is no chance of peace breaking out.

Last edited by Tringreen on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:44 am

Rickler wrote:
I will tell you what would go a long way to making it all stop...

Newell is no longer an Owner, Admin Person or Mod on Pasoti.

He should do the decent thing and resign..

... because eventually everyone will come to their senses anyway, and he will just get pushed out like Baba did.

Baba is still an admin there i see
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:49 am

I often wondered what happened to Baba. One minute he was posting for hours a day and suddenly he had disappeared off the face of the earth. Anyway, back on topic perhaps it needed to reach last night's pretty awful state of affairs for everyone to come to their senses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This has to end
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Scandal So Far....-
Jump to: