pepsipete
Mr President
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

This has to end - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:06 am

swampy wrote:
I often wondered what happened to Baba. One minute he was posting for hours a day and suddenly he had disappeared off the face of the earth. Anyway, back on topic perhaps it needed to reach last night's pretty awful state of affairs for everyone to come to their senses.

No. It won't happen like that. Pasoti needs to grow a pair and allow free debate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:56 pm

Mutley-Green wrote:

I know one shouldn't but you have a spelling mistake there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: This has to end ??   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:33 pm

I didn't know of this site until this evening - now joined.
I started reading ''This has to end'' from OP to the end. About half way through I thought ''here we go again''

''I'll say sorry if you do first!'' OR ''only if Johnblogs says sorry first'' OR ''Pastieface needs to grow a pair'' etc etc etc
If this site could do audio most of you now would be in A and E with temp deafness. Oh boy - being ex RN I can shout.

JUST DRAW THE LINE - simple - DRAW THE LINE - and we can all relax and move on together supporting our club.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:50 pm

tigertony wrote:
JUST DRAW THE LINE - simple - DRAW THE LINE - and we can all relax and move on together supporting our club.

But I don't like to draw a line. I like to paint a pretty picture!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:05 am

Chris Webb wrote:

What am calling for has already been accepted by Pasoti/Ian Newell- i.e agree to disagree and move on!

How wrong you were, eh? Or did he mislead you?
Or is it just that Newell is a walking talking human nuclear "Cherno -bile" and just can't control his anger and temper?'

PS. Are you back yet, or are you still playing hard to get?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:23 am

I agree with Ricks.

Screw drawing a line, I'll continue to post what I want and when I want to. As has always been the case here.

Dane is a moron but he is right when he says that people take the internet so seriously. Nothing posted was 'sickening' at all...petty, childish, pointless - for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:03 am

Rickler wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:

What am calling for has already been accepted by Pasoti/Ian Newell- i.e agree to disagree and move on!

How wrong you were, eh? Or did he mislead you?
Or is it just that Newell is a walking talking human nuclear "Cherno -bile" and just can't control his anger and temper?'

PS. Are you back yet, or are you still playing hard to get?

Remember Rickler, he is no longer posting on the internet forums except in his official capacity as coco the club clown...shit sorry as club president
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:40 am

If I could be controversial, despite the lesser numbers, I would say that the content on this site is FAR more representative of the average fan than PASOTI. That site is representative of a certain type of fan, whereas I think you get a more broader sweep over here.

Look I don't want to get involved in fundraising, I'll bung a tenner in a bucket and fair play to those that do want to get involved but me, I just want to have a few beers, watch a decent game of football and then have a few more beers. I hate this measuring of a humans worth by whether they go to a fansfest, have a season ticket and bid on auctions it leaves me cold. Until PASOTI accepts that not everyone at Home Park is like that then there will be no end to this. They aren't better than us.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:48 am

Agree with that Tiberius, it also seems that unless you have atleast 10 spanner banners by your name your viewpoint isn't even listened to.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:49 am

Tiberius wrote:
If I could be controversial, despite the lesser numbers, I would say that the content on this site is FAR more representative of the average fan than PASOTI. That site is representative of a certain type of fan, whereas I think you get a more broader sweep over here.

Look I don't want to get involved in fundraising, I'll bung a tenner in a bucket and fair play to those that do want to get involved but me, I just want to have a few beers, watch a decent game of football and then have a few more beers. I hate this measuring of a humans worth by whether they go to a fansfest, have a season ticket and bid on auctions it leaves me cold. Until PASOTI accepts that not everyone at Home Park is like that then there will be no end to this. They aren't better than us.

Feck off to Man U you plaaaaaastic !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:23 am

Tringreen wrote:
Tiberius wrote:

Feck off to Man U you plaaaaaastic !

Right you, that is libel. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:41 am

The problem with continually sweeping things/problems under the carpet..............is that one day you will trip over the bump in the carpet...............Chinese proverb......I don't think.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:09 pm

tigertony wrote:
I started reading ''This has to end'' from OP to the end. About half way through I thought ''here we go again''

''I'll say sorry if you do first!''  OR  ''only if Johnblogs says sorry first''  OR ''Pastieface needs to grow a pair''   etc etc etc
If this site could do audio most of you now would be in A and E with temp deafness. Oh boy - being ex RN I can shout.JUST DRAW THE LINE - simple - DRAW THE LINE - and we can all relax and move on together supporting our club.

I did 32 years RN, Left two years ago - they didn't pay me for my 'shouting ability' those they did are known as dabbers (not the brightest) rather like this tigertwat bloke.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 8:02 pm

PatDunne wrote:
tigertony wrote:

''I'll say sorry if you do first!''  OR  ''only if Johnblogs says sorry first''  OR ''Pastieface needs to grow a pair''   etc etc etc
If this site could do audio most of you now would be in A and E with temp deafness. Oh boy - being ex RN I can shout.JUST DRAW THE LINE - simple - DRAW THE LINE - and we can all relax and move on together supporting our club.

I did 32 years RN, Left two years ago - they didn't pay me for my 'shouting ability' those they did are known as dabbers (not the brightest) rather like this tigertwat bloke.

Dabbertony !  cheers 

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 3:56 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 5:11 pm

Top bumping Thumbs good to see bugger all changes.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 6:03 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Top bumping Thumbs   good to see bugger all changes.
al, you've upset the Brown nosers big time cheers cheers cheers Depraved sad, and a classic from Olliearshole,"Vulgar" lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 6:27 pm

Pretty accurate description . geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 8:26 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Pretty accurate description . geek
You like to paint/draw Pigs? affraid
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 12:17 pm

To say nothing changes, is a bit inaccurate. There are FAAAAR less active posters here than four or five years ago. But it is true that the tinfoil hats are firmly still in place and the vitriol is no less diminished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 2:43 pm

Cerbera wrote:
To say nothing changes, is a bit inaccurate. There are FAAAAR less active posters here than four or five years ago. But it is true that the tinfoil hats are firmly still in place and the vitriol is no less diminished.
And other sites are oh so friendly.
NOT.
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 4:14 pm

Who mentioned anything about being friendly or less friendly? I certainly didn't. So why quote my post? Not relevant to your comment at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 4:28 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Who mentioned anything about being friendly or less friendly? I certainly didn't. So why quote my post? Not relevant to your comment at all.
Plenty of vitriol elsewhere dear fellow.
Just post about women's football or badges and look out. popcorn
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 5:10 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

Beeb, Cerbs is just fishing for a reaction. There's literally no other reason for him to post somewhere he evidently hates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 5:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

Beeb, Cerbs is just fishing for a reaction. There's literally no other reason for him to post somewhere he evidently hates.
Bless. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This has to end   This has to end - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This has to end
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Scandal So Far....-
Jump to: