Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:09 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I would bet my bottom dollar that the information Nool had on his Flickr account is just a fraction of what him De Lar hold now. Does anyone actually think he stopped collecting information about his enemies just because he got caught out last time?

Pedlar told us that De Lar records everything so I imagine he has lots of files containing screenshots of ATD posts, as well as all the personal info about us he can find. Of course, not all of it is accurate - hence nikkk's lawyer's sending their crap to the wrong address.

It's pathetic isn't it?

What does he actually want? I presume the grand master plan is for him to be some kind of all-powerful figurehead at the club who we all worship, but he must know that any Argyle fan with internet access is aware what he's like.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:32 am

Even the ones who "like" him online.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:33 am

Cornish Chris wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
I would bet my bottom dollar that the information Nool had on his Flickr account is just a fraction of what him De Lar hold now. Does anyone actually think he stopped collecting information about his enemies just because he got caught out last time?

Pedlar told us that De Lar records everything so I imagine he has lots of files containing screenshots of ATD posts, as well as all the personal info about us he can find. Of course, not all of it is accurate - hence nikkk's lawyer's sending their crap to the wrong address.

It's pathetic isn't it?

What does he actually want? I presume the grand master plan is for him to be some kind of all-powerful figurehead at the club who we all worship, but he must know that any Argyle fan with internet access is aware what he's like.

He believes he has a silent majority, which is exactly why the Trust should be seeking out high profile and basically decent Argyle fans, currently sidelined, to join them in going on the offensive, reaching out to the wider fanbase and keeping them fully in the picture as to the crap going down at HP.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:58 am

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about his silent majority. Silent. Invisible. Non-existent. Very active on Pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:19 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
What does 'Postey' look like? Always wondered.

But with less hair now.

The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 2Q==
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:18 pm

Is he the cafe owner on Coronation St?
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:20 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Is he the cafe owner on Coronation St?

Ha - close Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:01 pm

Hitch wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:
What does 'Postey' look like? Always wondered.

But with less hair now.

The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 2Q==

That is somewhat close but it is not Posty. It can't be... Posty has always got a baseball cap on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:55 am

A baseball cap is just there to point out whether the person underneath is a tosser. Serves no other purpose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 10:05 am

Ponytail/baseball cap is the ultimate in tossing, as my old man used to say, you only find one thing under a ponies tail. (I have had a need of one at times to tame my long flowing locks but not nowadays unforch.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:30 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

I can confirm that the obsessive De-Liar ( and he has the balls, well he hasn't got any balls, to call ATD, 'ADHD' in his billy no-mates Twitter feeds), that he reads, scours and stores just about every little snippet of info he can garner whilst scouring ATD. I remember back along I said something about him (can't remember what it was) I instantly had PM's on Pigsoti asking me why I said what I said on here about him. I could hear the lip trembling and feel the tears in his eyes. laugh

So, yes, Nikks personal secretary and cravat organizer,De-Lar, has a vast dossier on every Pigsoti enemy of the state on here, and continues to do so. laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 6:02 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

I can confirm that the obsessive De-Liar ( and he has the balls, well he hasn't got any balls, to call ATD, 'ADHD' in his billy no-mates Twitter feeds), that he reads, scours and stores just about every little snippet of info he can garner whilst scouring ATD. I remember back along I said something about him (can't remember what it was) I instantly had PM's on Pigsoti asking me why I said what I said on here about him. I could hear the lip trembling and feel the tears in his eyes. laugh

So, yes, Nikks personal secretary and cravat organizer,De-Lar, has a vast dossier on every Pigsoti enemy of the state on here, and continues to do so. laugh

Stick this in your dossier de liar !!!

The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 Th?id=HN.608040393118255121&pid=15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:12 am

Just thought I would bump this so everyone can remember when Nooly was caught out with his Flickr dossier. Its funny that he loves to accuse others of having dossiers, but the only one we have ever seen was his.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:56 am

" Fanks fer the free otel James, you fine gentleman, you. Wot you want us Deepfroating Windsor Boys to do fer ee ?  Geddon........ "

https://thenewellfiles.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/windsor-boys.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:02 am

Tringreen wrote:
" Fanks fer the free otel James, you fine gentleman, you. Wot you want us Deepfroating Windsor Boys to do fer ee ?  Geddon........ "

https://thenewellfiles.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/windsor-boys.jpg

Is that a photo from one of their many lemon parties?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:08 pm

Yea Man, you've got a nice mention on piggies twatter last nite Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 2:13 pm

He's quite funny really considering he's in his 60s yet acts like he's 6.

I hope when I'm an old, passed it bastard that I am as witty as he is.

Like I've said before, he obviously can't perform anymore so needs to obtain his thrills from elsewhere, hence the 11k tweets, 11k exeweb posts and the 10k pasoti posts.

No wonder he's referred to by all at Home Park as Internet Ian.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:01 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Like I've said before, he obviously can't perform anymore so needs to obtain his thrills from elsewhere,  hence the 11k tweets, 11k exeweb posts and the 10k pasoti posts.

Internet Ian.

We have an abuse in from someone complaining about you calling him Internet Ian.

And you have to stop calling him Internet Ian.

Now Internet Ian says he wants an apology or else!

Keep Yea Man under control (we think that is what Internet Ian wants us to do!)

Earlier there was another abuse in but it wasn't from Internet Ian.

Remember Internet Ian says it is slander.

Now you must stop calling him Internet Ian or Internet Ian will get more upset and if Internet Ian gets upset then Internet Ian will send in more abuse reports!

Ps. I think I may have mentioned the name Internet Ian once or twice. Suspect

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:05 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Like I've said before, he obviously can't perform anymore so needs to obtain his thrills from elsewhere,  hence the 11k tweets, 11k exeweb posts and the 10k pasoti posts.

Internet Ian.

We have an abuse in from someone complaining about you calling him Internet Ian.

And you have to stop calling him Internet Ian.

Now Internet Ian says he wants an apology or else!

Keep Yea Man under control (we think that is what Internet Ian wants us to do!)

Earlier there was another abuse in but it wasn't from Internet Ian.

Remember Internet Ian says it is slander.

Now you must stop calling him Internet Ian or Internet Ian will get more upset and if Internet Ian gets upset then Internet Ian will send in more abuse reports!

Ps. I think I may have mentioned the name Internet Ian once or twice. Suspect

who is internet ian and why is he upset he has the name internet ian.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:18 pm

Maybe he should change his name to Ian Internet, just a thought?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:20 pm

Angry.

Not sure who Internet Ian is and why the name Internet Ian upsets him.
But it does upset Internet Ian when the name Internet Ian is posted so try not to mention the name Internet Ian if you can.

Good idea Foxy!

Internet Ian has a certain ring to it!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:23 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Angry.

But it does upset Internet Ian when the name Internet Ian is posted so try not to mention the name Internet Ian if you can.

Good idea Foxy!

i see would internet ian accept a thought of the day dedicated to internet ian Wink
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:23 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Angry.

Good idea Foxy!

Here to help mouldy, think I know what ring you mean....
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:39 pm

Is "Ianternet" ok?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 EmptySat May 30, 2015 12:01 am

The next, anonymous, abuse report will let us know.

Some might call such anonymous missives trolling or even bullying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newell Files- Nools tools
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next