Jethro
Punchdrunk
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

The Newell files Empty
PostSubject: The Newell files   The Newell files EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 5:31 pm

Have these vanished from the internet? I must admit they were masterfully put together and an absolutely hilarious read.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

The Newell files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell files   The Newell files EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 6:00 pm

The Newell Files
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

The Newell files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell files   The Newell files EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 6:30 pm

Jethro wrote:
The Newell Files

lol! mmw mmw mmw mmw
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

The Newell files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell files   The Newell files EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 9:04 pm

They were put together by Nool.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

The Newell files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell files   The Newell files EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 3:48 am

Appalling and Brent will be judged by the company he keeps so they clearly taught him well at Eton as he keeps quality company with Newell who is frankly a non stop pathological liar.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

The Newell files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell files   The Newell files EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 4:41 pm

These files were and are astonishingly creepy, even 5 years on.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

The Newell files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell files   The Newell files EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 6:25 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Nool is one truly fvcked up Cornishman, Creepy and sad in equal measures.
Back to top Go down

The Newell files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell files   The Newell files EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 9:18 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:

Very true, even worse when you'd seen the account some time before this came out and spotted yourself on a few occasions. Very very weird behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

The Newell files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell files   The Newell files EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 11:21 am

What these files do - indirectly, is show the true blinkered character of the JBsoti Modroom and Newells other associated arselickers. He’s totally banged to rights and to be fair I don’t think he’s ever even tried to say it’s all fake or whatever because he knows his disciples will have known all about the flickr account anyway. But for these people who know full well what a disturbing creepy and downright dangerous character Nool is, and STILL they choose to ignore it, well, they should all be taking a long hard look at themselves.
Back to top Go down

The Newell files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell files   The Newell files EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 11:51 am

??

I'm pretty sure he said that Rickler cooked the whole thing up. As if someone would falsify thousands of screenshots with personal details and holiday snaps.

Stand to be corrected though.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

The Newell files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell files   The Newell files EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 12:01 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
??

I'm pretty sure he said that Rickler cooked the whole thing up. As if someone would falsify thousands of screenshots with personal details and holiday snaps.

Yes he did although what was very strange was that when it all came out he only said that the files were for modding purposes even though he wasn't a mod at the time. He then apologised to me openly on pasoti saying something like, 'is all I can say is that I am sorry,' he then put his flicker on private and deleted the apology and the ten pages of grief he'd got and changed his story to he was hacked. He wasn't hacked but even if he was why did he have the dossier on Argyle fans on his pc? He's a lying fooker.
I was banned shortly after when he started the 'real names' thread where it came out they were all using multis.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

The Newell files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell files   The Newell files EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 12:12 pm

It's a reminder that in spite of the historical tiffs on ATD, some of which are overly personal and even echo facets of the sort of behaviour that we don't really like elsewhere....nothing on earth is as weird and creepy as the Infamous Captain of Tony PASOTI, mobbed up, bearded, and armed with nothing but FlickR and the time to rack up hundreds of thaisands of posts on obscure regional football forums.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

The Newell files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell files   The Newell files EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 12:33 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
??

I always thought his whinge was that he’d been hacked. If he flatly denied any of it being his work, there’d have been no apology to Eãrs shorely? He may well have initially denied the whole thing though to be honest, pathological liar that he is.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

The Newell files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell files   The Newell files EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 1:03 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
??

I always thought his whinge was that he’d been hacked. If he flatly denied any of it being his work, there’d have been no apology to Eãrs shorely? He may well have initially denied the whole thing though to be honest, pathological liar that he is.

I remember he tweeted shortly after it broke saying something like "Newell files- does anyone believe any of that".
Back to top Go down

The Newell files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell files   The Newell files EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 2:17 pm

His flikr stash was open to the public months and months before the newell files were compiled
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

The Newell files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell files   The Newell files EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 3:23 pm

His Flickr had to be unprotected because he used it to bank images that he could link to. If it was protected the image wouldn't show on any third party websites (eg Pasoti).

It was open for all to see by design.

There was never any need to hack it.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

The Newell files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell files   The Newell files EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 11:07 pm

He still has a flickr account.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The Newell files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell files   The Newell files EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 7:52 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
??

Indeed.......... as he was feverishly trying to hide all evidence, he blamed Rickler and Tringy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Newell files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell files   The Newell files Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newell files
Page 1 of 1