Angry
Les Miserable
sufferedsince 68
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Clodagh Rubbish

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 4:42 pm

Grace Less wrote:
For a group of people who (mainly) purport to think that Exeter City's managership is (and here I quote) "A load of shit" it seems to have stirred up some breath in the wheezy Argyle supporters who post here. Not only that, but they keep on referring to events that took place over 20 years ago rather than living in the present. Maybe its something to do with living in your City?

To be fair the 20 dreary years, spent largely in the basement, that followed Jacko rocking up at the Sidhole hasn't thrown up many cultural talking points.

Eddie from Bottom and that bloke who appeared on camera that looked like Jim Carrey is all I can come up with.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 6:06 pm

i imagine whoever city go for will be an unknown manager who has background in coaching inc youth development imo.

They will want someone who can work with what he has and not someone who will want funds everytime results dont go his way.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 7:10 pm

John Sheridan is available (yet again) LOL
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 12:52 pm

Looks like the Trust nerd rulers, are going for Kevin nicholson, one of the worst managers in Torquays history ( yes he was that bad)  truly shocking choice, lump on exeter to get relegated its going to be a Sidmare at the Sidhole. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 9:49 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Looks like the Trust nerd rulers, are going for Kevin nicholson, one of the worst managers in Torquays history ( yes he was that bad)  truly shocking choice, lump on exeter to get relegated its going to be a Sidmare at the Sidhole. cheers cheers

Yeah but you should have seen him when he was in charge of Mousehole, lol!
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 10:35 am

I reckon Nicholson will get the gig as its an easy decision for the parochial dimwits running the Sidhole Circus. "Eeee knowz the club"

The bookies though have David Artell who finished bottom with Crewe last season as narrow favourites.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 5:32 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
I reckon Nicholson will get the gig as its an easy decision for the parochial dimwits running the Sidhole Circus. "Eeee knowz the club"

The bookies though have David Artell who finished bottom with Crewe last season as narrow favourites.

I dont think either will go down well with the greeks lol. Especially Nicholson as he as you say was awful as Torquay's boss and thats taking into account the problems they had!!!

https://www.devonlive.com/sport/football/football-news/exeter-city-once-tried-appoint-7678500

could always see what hes up to now?
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 4:00 pm

Must admit to being very disappointed that Messrs Taylor & Carlisle decided join Rotherham - the compensation, whatever it is, will be scant reward for losing such a talented pair ... which brings me to those "few" Argyle ATD fans who were 'once' capable of coherent footballing thought and who now slavishly parrot seasonal drivel started by that bounder Suffy. All I can say is he has never forecasted City's promotion while frequently predicted our relegation. This bloke is less capable the the Titanic's lookouts.

Oh, I've had a word in my local wizard's shell-like and Schuey will be gone in six weeks.(smirk) Wink ; Wink
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 4:13 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Must admit to being very disappointed that Messrs Taylor & Carlisle decided join Rotherham - the compensation, whatever it is, will be scant reward for losing such a talented pair ... which brings me to those "few" Argyle ATD fans who were 'once' capable of coherent footballing thought and who now slavishly parrot seasonal drivel started by that bounder Suffy. All I can say is he has never forecasted City's promotion while frequently predicted our relegation. This bloke is less capable the the Titanic's lookouts.

Oh, I've had a word in my local wizard's shell-like and Schuey will be gone in six weeks.(smirk) Wink ; Wink    

Fair play with your start, you could well escape a relegation fight. But history tells you that you’re always punching above your weight when you have your odd foray into tier3.

Enjoy these halcyon days while they’re here, Hugh. They never last.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 4:38 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:

Fair play with your start, you could well escape a relegation fight. But history tells you that you’re always punching above your weight when you have your odd foray into tier3.

Enjoy these halcyon days while they’re here, Hugh. They never last.

All is lost ... you were my only hope Czarcy. Suffy will be doing cartwheels as we speak Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 4:59 pm

Don’t mind Suffs, he’s just making up for time lost during all the brentmare years that we Argyle fans had to endure. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 6:35 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Don’t mind Suffs, he’s just making up for time lost during all the brentmare years that we Argyle fans had to endure. Very Happy

That is true bhey Laughing though laughing at the Sidholers is easy to do. Anyway when is King Kevs coronation by the trust nerd elite? king
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 5:27 pm

All going pearshaped for the Sid hole trust nerdders, king kev looks clueless and is getting found out, pity its all before he got the spankers crown and not after.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 5:51 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
All going pearshaped for the Sid hole trust nerdders, king kev looks clueless and is getting found out, pity its all before he got the spankers crown and not after.

well they got big problems now with a video circulating of two players fighting outside a nightclub (Sam Nombe and Jamal Blackman) Jamal throw a woman hard to the ground too.
The new boss will have his job made harder if the club decide to take action against these two as they are two of their best.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 9:21 am

Gary Caldwell appointed manager.  Doesn't last very long at clubs. Won L1 title as Wigan manager in 2016 but sacked the following season.  Very unsuccessful at Chesterfield and sacked in 2017 and sacked again by Partick Thistle in 2019.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63345171
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 9:33 am

City are doing better than I expected tbf.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 10:36 am

Freathy wrote:
Gary Caldwell appointed manager.  Doesn't last very long at clubs. Won L1 title as Wigan manager in 2016 but sacked the following season.  Very unsuccessful at Chesterfield and sacked in 2017 and sacked again by Partick Thistle in 2019.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63345171

It's a bizarre appointment, out of management for 3 years and Sacked from every job he's had. So can only assume he fit the criteria of cheap and desperate.

Do feel Exeter will be OK this year, if they can avoid injury's and suspensions as they have got goals in them but they haven't played anyone decent yet so maybe too early to judge.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 3:22 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
City are doing better than I expected tbf.

i agree a good season for them would be staying up which they are doing at the moment. Not sure Caldwell would be my choice of manager if i where a greek winning league 1 with Wigan is one thing when you have money and the squad already in place for you its going to be totally different with a club with little money and heavily rely on its academy producing players so they can sell on.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 5:33 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Looks like the Trust nerd rulers, are going for Kevin nicholson.........

Once again Suffy is plagued with his usual common or garden inaccuracies. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 5:53 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
.......which brings me to those "few" Argyle ATD fans who were 'once' capable of coherent footballing thought and who now slavishly parrot seasonal drivel started by that bounder Suffy. All I can say is he has never forecasted City's promotion while frequently predicted our relegation. This bloke is less capable than the Titanic's lookouts.

Well, greenie chums, any sign my local wizard is getting warm regarding Schuey's imminent departure? Such form surely hasn't gone unnoticed scratch
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 6:15 pm

Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

well they got big problems now with a video circulating of two players fighting outside a nightclub (Sam Nombe and Jamal Blackman) Jamal throw a woman hard to the ground too.
The new boss will have his job made harder if the club decide to take action against these two as they are two of their best.

A large brawl broke out outside the venue at 01:30, up to 30 people were involved so said itv West country news. One person went to hospital, while police have arrested one individual so far.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 4:14 pm

Sacked everywhere hes been, looks like after extensive research the Trust Nerdship, have found someone worse than calamity Kev.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 5:58 pm

Why didn't they go with someone with a lot more Charisma like Del Bhey or someone who is dead?
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 8:21 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Why didn't they go with someone with a lot more Charisma like Del Bhey or someone who is dead?

There's only one man for the job

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 _115481436_sheridan_pa
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 9:10 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Sacked everywhere hes been, looks like after extensive research the Trust Nerdship, have found someone worse than calamity Kev.

Such condemnation from Suffy means he's made a sparkling career move
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeter league 1 relegation thread.
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next