Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Brent family have personally bought 12 tickets to each of our play-off fixtures against Wycombe – home and away – to give away to deserving supporters who are committed to the club but who cannot always find the time or resources to get to our games.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:23 pm

how nice..sounds a rather familiar Pigsty venture
Back to top Go down

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:29 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
how nice..sounds a rather familiar Pigsty venture

its is an old pasoti propaganda trick.
Back to top Go down

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:52 pm

How did he get his hands on 12? It's one per supporter FFS!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:08 pm

Bought ??????????????   Pull the other one Jimmy  laugh
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:16 pm

Reckon the HHP is dead / TINA announcement is coming soon. We should all be happy "he gets it" and not question why we have more debt than when leaving Administration.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:45 pm

D'ya reckon James and Porkstain sit down around a table for Brainstorming sessions in how to self-promote to the max? Must do, shorely.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:46 pm

Nice gesture.
Back to top Go down

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:49 pm

give your best x factor sob story and win a ticket. roll up roll up
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:16 pm

Paven wrote:
Nice gesture.
What, making some big publicity stunt and asking people to go begging to him cap in hand.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:27 pm

Personally don't see much wrong with helping give tickets to people who can't usually afford it, I can think of a few people who would actually really appreciate something like that.
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:32 pm

Paven wrote:
Personally don't see much wrong with helping give tickets to people who can't usually afford it, I can think of a few people who would actually really appreciate something like that.
There are always people in need and everybody can think of a few people who would appreciate free tickets. Maybe a better way would be to find some of these people on the quiet and give them tickets rather than act like the lord of the manor asking his serfs to send him begging letters.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:41 pm

I don't really mind, it's a textbook publicity stunt. Can't say I blame them.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:02 pm

And on the way to present a golden ticket to some poor kid in a wheelchair Mr Brent spots a little old lady being mugged by a chav, himself and the chauffeur give chase, James uses the Eton chop to deck said chav and instructs the chauffeur to sit on him until plod and the 'erald photographer turn up(in an incredibly quick 9 seconds, were they following us James asks the chauffeur ?). Little old lady praises the actions of that lovely Argyle man and his chauffeur and she is presented with more Argyle(and pasoti) memorabilia than GA1984 could ever dream of owning, once again the 'erald photographer just happens to be in attendance, jobs a good 'un !!!

12 tickets available for those prepared to brent worship
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:05 pm

PS.....can I have one Jimbo ? I've lost me feckin stub and I'm a resident of Stonehouse, one of the most deprived areas in the World Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:41 pm

steveinspain wrote:
Paven wrote:
There are always people in need and everybody can think of a few people who would appreciate free tickets. Maybe a better way would be to find some of these people on the quiet and give them tickets rather than act like the lord of the manor asking his serfs to send him begging letters.

Well said..
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:26 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
And on the way to present a golden ticket to some poor kid in a wheelchair Mr Brent spots a little old lady being mugged by a chav, himself and the chauffeur give chase, James uses the Eton chop to deck said chav and instructs the chauffeur to sit on him until plod and the 'erald photographer turn up(in an incredibly quick 9 seconds, were they following us James asks the chauffeur ?). Little old lady praises the actions of that lovely Argyle man and his chauffeur and she is presented with more Argyle(and pasoti) memorabilia than GA1984 could ever dream of owning, once again the 'erald photographer just happens to be in attendance, jobs a good 'un !!!

12 tickets available for those prepared to brent worship

Lol, priceless!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:57 pm

Could uncle Jim fix it for my friend in sussex who's never been to Homepark to have a ticket? he loves following Argyle on the internet and has plenty of advice for Sir Shez.
Back to top Go down

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:42 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Could uncle Jim fix it for my friend in sussex who's never been to Homepark to have a ticket? he loves following Argyle on the internet and has plenty of advice for Sir Shez.
lol!
Back to top Go down

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:30 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:43 pm

1000s locked out but we'll allow 12 in for free. Cheers Jim, rub it in why dontcha.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyWed May 06, 2015 8:30 am

To apply, please provide comprehensive details of your activities on Pasoti and the Freaks 'n' Weirdos forums, social media, email, and private conversations.

I won't hear anything said against that man and his lovely family.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:44 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
1000s locked out but we'll allow 12 in for free.  Cheers Jim, rub it in why dontcha.

Yeah - it's the Brent way! tongue
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:12 pm

I bet the 'needy' recipent has a bigger telly, sky tv &, better mobile than i do !
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:26 am

The more this charm offensive carries on the more worried I get, what news is coming

Brentian Herald Link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brent Generosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Generosity   Brent Generosity Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent Generosity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next