GreenWhiteBlack
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:28 pm

If we dont win saturday you may find some returned !!!!
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:58 pm

ejh wrote:
So gutted. I have tried ALL FECKING DAY to get a ticket for this. I need one of these magic phones that can actually get through to the ticket office (must have tried at least 50-75 times), or a magic computer that doesn't say 'errors on screen' when you are trying to purchase tickets.

Alas! I have stumbled into another away ticket meaning i no longer need the ticket Graiser has got me.

I am meant to be meeting him at the top of the Lyndhurst steps tomorrow night at 7 to grab it and am happy to still do so as he has gone out of his way to help me out, if you would like to pinch it off him then be my guest.

Until i known otherwise i will be meeting you Graiser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:02 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
ejh wrote:
So gutted. I have tried ALL FECKING DAY to get a ticket for this. I need one of these magic phones that can actually get through to the ticket office (must have tried at least 50-75 times), or a magic computer that doesn't say 'errors on screen' when you are trying to purchase tickets.

Alas! I have stumbled into another away ticket meaning i no longer need the ticket Graiser has got me.

I am meant to be meeting him at the top of the Lyndhurst steps tomorrow night at 7 to grab it and am happy to still do so as he has gone out of his way to help me out, if you would like to pinch it off him then be my guest.

Until i known otherwise i will be meeting you Graiser.

Ok no problem, so if your sure your sorted GWB I'll pass it on to EJH.

EJH seems like your lucks in, I'll PM you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:21 pm

Fantastic! I have your number Graiser, I will try to make the Lyndy at 7 but if I can't make that time I will be in touch. Cheers guys!!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 3:11 pm

Maybe worth seeing if any have been returned.......

Argyle do f**k all to help exiles attend the big games.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:02 pm

I'd imagine the majority are desparate to sell their tickets now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:29 pm

And why would that be ?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:32 am

There's no realistic chance whatsoever of turning round the first leg deficit. It's over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 9:04 am

Argyle have never won 2-0 away at Wycome, certainly not in my lifetime anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 10:08 am

ejh wrote:
Argyle have never won 2-0 away at Wycome, certainly not in my lifetime anyway.

lol!

Elias's point about Argyle not helping out exiles is painfully true.  I didn't get to go to the Arsenal away game in 2009 because I was living in Manchester.  I think I did about 15 away games that season all over the country, but because I hadn't renewed my basic membership (£25 that had given me the privileges of precisely feck all) I couldn't get a ticket. IIRC there were a few hundred tickets on general sale, but you had to queue up at Home Park.

I distinctly remember being at Preston away on a Tuesday night not long after the game, and almost none of the 200 or so of us that were there had got tickets.

But then, if you don't live in Plymouth you're a plaaaaaastic aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 10:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:48 am

I shall be there on Thursday, I have no idea what to expect.

To me, it is another away game and a jolly up to WWFC.

What will be, will be.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:03 pm

Only time I've been Wycombe was when remnants of the nearly men fell into this god forsaken league in '95.

Went to a boozer called Pheonix which had ale fest on and had four pints of Summerskill's Whistlebelly Vengeance before realising it was 9% ABV.

Horrible rollercoaster of emotions as elation of the away win at 6th place WW thanks to Mad Dog gave way to realisation that results had gone against us. Think somebody won away at second placed Brentford
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:46 pm

I went to college there in the early nineties, saw a couple of games but they were non league at the time. Went to see us v Oxford around that time and a couple of London ones. Back then I would have loved to play them, look how far we've come.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Wycombe Away Tickets 300 more released   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:52 pm

More Tickets
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:00 pm

Freathy wrote:
There's no realistic chance whatsoever of turning round the first leg deficit. It's over.

How boring are you?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:19 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Freathy wrote:

How boring are you?

fishing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:25 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Freathy wrote:

How boring are you?

fishing Very Happy

Indeed Les Mis. I used to find myself biting. In hindsight I wish I had put money on some of Freathy's predictions as I believe his record in the predictions game is impressive.

He's the equivalent of a man turning up at Speaker's Corner every Sunday informing everyone that the end is nigh. I actually look forward to him "landing a catch" as it used to be me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:32 pm

I find it hilarious how some still take the bait, where have they been, Mars!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:06 pm

Freathy wrote:

Bollox knob
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:21 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2