Tgwu
VillageGreen
Czarcasm
Mock Cuncher
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:28 pm

The club are going back to advertising games like the circus again so nevermind

I reckon there will be a big ish crowd tomorrow due to it being bank holiday weekend so i trust they wont go home disappointed with the result and performance like last time.

ROAR STRIPES ARE BACK
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:33 pm

Wins vs Burton and Pompey and the season is buzzing. can rubes do two matches in three daze tho?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:37 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Wins vs Burton and Pompey and the season is buzzing. can rubes do two matches in three daze tho?

i would say no so i expect him to be taken off early tomorrow to rest him up for Pompey.
Back to top Go down

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:38 pm

#stripesisace
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:14 pm

Apart from the afternoon kickoff, playing Friday Monday is no different to playing Saturday Tuesday. Reid will probs just rest up Saturday Sunday I guess. It ain't ideal tho' relying so heavily on a crock.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:56 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:

Too right.

Having said that, i would take a draw against Burton and a win at Pompey though.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 3:58 pm

Angry wrote:

I reckon there will be a big ish crowd tomorrow due to it being bank holiday weekend so i trust they wont go home disappointed with the result and performance like last time.

ROAR STRIPES ARE BACK

Looking on the online booking, not so good as the England game. I hope the supporters realise it a Friday game.

Picking up now

Last edited by Tgwu on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:29 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:

Talk about quoting the obvious.
And I'm guessing you're youngish but any chance of writing it in proper English please?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:55 pm

That is proper English from the Mockers! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:04 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Talk about quoting the obvious.
And I'm guessing you're youngish but any chance of writing it in proper English please?

cheers Basketball bounce popcorn
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:09 pm

Good job I read this then TG, was thinking of going on Saturday!
Back to top Go down

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:14 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Angry wrote:

ROAR STRIPES ARE BACK

Looking on the online booking, not so good as the England game. I hope the supporters realise it a Friday game.

Picking up now

im going for 7-8000 myself.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:20 pm

Will Burton bring more then 23. They are over the moon they are taking two coaches to Luton on Monday
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:38 am

Why are seats in block 2 and 4  the slowest seller? When most of the blocks are at limited availability
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:53 am

Football on a Friday afternoon is wrong. It's thrown me out of sync all week.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:49 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Football on a Friday afternoon is wrong. It's thrown me out of sync all week.

I thought it was Saturday,     took the wrong money for the papers.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:55 am

Will be interesting to see if Gethin Jones comes in to start today. Last Saturday was a cracking team performance and while it'd be harsh to drop any of them it is fair to say that O'Connor isn't best utilised at RWB. I'm sure Sheridan would be tempted to bring Jones in on the right and shift O'Connor to the middle, that'd likely mean dropping Blizzard however - who in truth didn't really put a foot wrong against Cheltenham.

I'd probably start with an unchanged side and see how the game pans out. If Blizzard struggles to cope in the middle against a stronger side, then it'd be easy to shift O'Connor and introduce Gethin. If Banton's performance was a one off, then Ansah can come into the game and hopefully cause issues. Our options are looking pretty good at the minute, hopefully Sheridan can identify and make any necessary changes as and when required.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:30 am

Pub >>>>>>>>> drunken
Back to top Go down

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

oh to be a local dj wannabe.

I would like to know why whoever puts this shitlist together for every home game.

Who remembers he days they just stuck the radio on cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:20 pm

O'Connor being rested, had a little niggle last weekend and so no risks. Gethin Jones takes his place in the only change. To be fair, the new boy sounds more suited to the RWB role. Losing O'Connor a month ago would have been a disaster, but with Jones in and Blizzard fit and performing well, its not as bad as it could have been.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:49 pm

Looks like a fairly decent crowd.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:35 pm

1 down wicked deflection Ffs!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Ffs, not only one down, but the Village PAFC mentality means they run out of mediocre pasties 15 mins BWFORE kickoff.

FFS ARGYLE, GET REAL AND FUCKIN WAKE UP!
Back to top Go down

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:44 pm

Need at least a point from this.
Back to top Go down

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:52 pm

run out of pasties !!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bonkers for Burton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonkers for Burton   Bonkers for Burton Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonkers for Burton
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next