Budoboy
Sir Francis Drake
Mock Cuncher
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH Empty
PostSubject: PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH   PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“I had a disagreement with the stadium announcer because he was trying to get into the fourth official and the referee,” he said.

“I think he’s there to be a stadium announcer and nothing else and if ours did that I’d get rid of him.

“I don’t want people to get smashed but I thought that was outrageous. I don’t think his job as part of Plymouth Argyle’s staff is to do that and I made that view clear to the fourth official and to the referee.

“It will go in the report because I think that’s out of order.”

What's this clain on abait?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH   PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:30 pm

No idea.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Budoboy

Budoboy

PostSubject: Re: PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH   PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 9:11 am

Late in the first half the manager and his assistant squared up to the announcer after something he said to them. Bit of pushing and shoving. Thought it would lead to fisticuffs but sadly it calmed down. Second half the announcer was moved to beside the home dugout. A vast distance of 4ft approx to keep him out of trouble. Considering this bloke has a microphone in his hand it was disappointing he didn't put it either physicaly or verbally to good use.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH   PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 10:10 am

Budoboy wrote:
Late in the first half the manager and his assistant squared up to the announcer after something he said to them. Bit of pushing and shoving. Thought it would lead to fisticuffs but sadly it calmed down. Second half the announcer was moved to beside the home dugout. A vast distance of 4ft approx to keep him out of trouble. Considering this bloke has a microphone in his hand it was disappointing he didn't put it either physicaly or verbally to good use.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH   PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 10:33 am

Amuses me the fuss that is being made about Villa pitch invasion, they should use the Argo tactic of employing two stewards to every paying family day experience customer.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH   PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 11:33 am

What was bizarre was that they were coming on to the pitch from the Holte End where there were about three stewards. Yet at the other end, there were hordes of high-vis coats in a vain attempt to stop them coming on. The Old Bill had already penned in the West Brom fans so there was no real issue there.

It was proper village tho, winning a cup quarter final then celebrating like they'd just won the Champions League.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH   PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 11:45 am

To be fair it was their second win in 4 days against their bitter rivals after a pretty shit season to date. That's something to celebrate if not the pitch invasion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH   PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 11:46 am

no excusing the dildo on the head of that villa fan though
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH   PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 11:52 am

swampy wrote:
To be fair it was their second win in 4 days against their bitter rivals after a pretty shit season to date. That's something to celebrate if not the pitch invasion.

Na, it's still embarrassingly Village. Very Happy

West Brom - Wolves and Villa - B'ham are the big rivalries in that part of the world. I honestly can't remember a full scale pitch invasion like that from a game involving two top tier clubs. Reminded me of Warrington v Exeter. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH   PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 11:57 am

Yep, most of my Baggie friends hate the Dingles but consider the Vile as they refer to them as their biggest rival, probably as they are the biggest club historically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH   PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:07 pm

swampy wrote:
Yep, most of my Baggie friends hate the Dingles but consider the Vile as they refer to them as their biggest rival, probably as they are the biggest club historically.

Mandy Dingle was hot though
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH   PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:33 pm

As for Brum! Their fans had better be ready for a visit from the thugs, ultra's, bovver boys, from Fleetwood and Crawley ....... and Argo. Thumbs And - get really ready for table 1 and Messiah Webb.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH   PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 3:03 pm

You have completely lost me there Tony, I haven't a clue what you are talking about with any of that?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH   PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:42 pm

swampy wrote:
You have completely lost me there Tony, I haven't a clue what you are talking about with any of that?
Welcome to my world Banana
After the comments about WBA and Villa etc it was a heads-up to Brum fans. They are going down!!! Table 1 refers to the black/orange/pink pasty bus which went to Exeter with the tables on the bus being allocated. Our mate ''know all'' was on number 1 with JB.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH   PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:49 pm

tigertony wrote:
swampy wrote:
After the comments about WBA and Villa etc it was a heads-up to Brum fans. They are going down!!! Table 1 refers to the black/orange/pink pasty bus which went to Exeter with the tables on the bus being allocated. Our mate ''know all'' was on number 1 with JB
I just found out that No Mates,HAD to list people to sit next to him because punters were climbing on the coach roof rather than sit next to Mr Argyle on the coach of dispair.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH   PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 9:22 pm

tigertony wrote:
swampy wrote:
After the comments about WBA and Villa etc it was a heads-up to Brum fans. They are going down!!! Table 1 refers to the black/orange/pink pasty bus which went to Exeter with the tables on the bus being allocated. Our mate ''know all'' was on number 1 with JB.
Understand now Tony apart from the Blue noses going down- not a cat in hell's chance of that this season.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH   PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 12:37 am

tigertony wrote:
swampy wrote:
You know Birmingham are 15 points clear of the drop zone with 10 games left Very Happy ?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH   PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:49 pm

GreenSam wrote:
tigertony wrote:
swampy wrote:
You know Birmingham are 15 points clear of the drop zone with 10 games left Very Happy ?
Went to see the Doc :Suicide: He said I've got galloping relegation syndrome from years of seeing the letter 'P' attached to a club in the bottom 6 of the league. My brain is trying to drag me away by chang......
OK - I meant Bournemouth - OK now!! Oh wait a mo - took a pill - Blackpool.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH   PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 11:19 pm

Never change Tony lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH   PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH Empty

Back to top Go down

PLIMUFF AGGRO, WOAH WOAH
Page 1 of 1