AstiSpumante
Elias
Josh Pope
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Shez in talks with Oldham.. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shez in talks with Oldham..   Shez in talks with Oldham.. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:47 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Joe Kinnear plz.

With Peter Swann as Coach?
Back to top Go down
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: Shez in talks with Oldham..   Shez in talks with Oldham.. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:48 pm

Given Sturrock eased Wotton out of the side and then released him, could they actually work together again in any capacity? I don't have any knowledge but I always got the impression he didn't rate him as a player
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Shez in talks with Oldham..   Shez in talks with Oldham.. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:50 pm

Yeah, it was definitely more Aljofree and Cocko than Wotton by the end. And this was pre-injury for Wotts.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Shez in talks with Oldham..   Shez in talks with Oldham.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:08 am

Wotton will be ace at producing a fluent, passing game, with the accent on timing and touch........................shoooooooooooot ! laugh
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Shez in talks with Oldham..   Shez in talks with Oldham.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:07 am

The vultures continue to do the hokey-cokey.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Shez in talks with Oldham..   Shez in talks with Oldham.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:30 am

Someone has posted on the Argyle page on facebook that there are rumours coming out of Home Park that Shez is going to be named as the new Oldham manager.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Shez in talks with Oldham..   Shez in talks with Oldham.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:14 am

gasser9 wrote:
Someone has posted on the Argyle page on facebook that there are rumours coming out of Home Park that Shez is going to be named as the new Oldham manager.

I heard from someone last night who had been reliable with information before, that it's highly unlikely Sheridan will be here at the start of next season whether we are promoted or not. Not sure if there was a link with the Oldham rumour.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Shez in talks with Oldham..   Shez in talks with Oldham.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:36 am

gasser9 wrote:

A rumour in the sense of 'my mate's sister's boyfriend said Sheridan's going to Oldham'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shez in talks with Oldham..   Shez in talks with Oldham.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:45 am

I wouldn't be surprised if this is true, but I am slightly wary of any Shez rumours as its pretty clear there is a campaign from within HP to get rid of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shez in talks with Oldham..   Shez in talks with Oldham.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:47 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if this is true, but I am slightly wary of any Shez rumours as its pretty clear there is a campaign from within HP to get rid of him.

One of the rumour placers is a tent dweller
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shez in talks with Oldham..   Shez in talks with Oldham.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:45 am

gasser9 wrote:

So a credible source then
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Shez in talks with Oldham..   Shez in talks with Oldham.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:46 am

I rather suspect the dislike of JS from the tent and DB dwellers, is more because he won't mix with them, than any footballing reason. I'd be happy to see him go. I'd be happy for them all to go but barring the arrival of new owners, who don't suffer fools gladly,the club will remain a bucket rattling Avivafest for the forseeable future.
Enjoy the ride.

Cardiff City Trust will get enhanced engagement from the owner  Rolling Eyes 

Various concerns over playing strength and falling attendance figures. They still average nearly 21k , when pre the boom n bust years they were similarly supported to us, like for like.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Shez in talks with Oldham..   Shez in talks with Oldham.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:06 pm

Did someone posted it on our Wimbledon thread last at 22.31?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shez in talks with Oldham..   Shez in talks with Oldham.. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shez in talks with Oldham..
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4