Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jamie Richards Joins Dartford

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Jamie Richards Joins Dartford Empty
PostSubject: Jamie Richards Joins Dartford   Jamie Richards Joins Dartford EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:36 pm

link
Jamie Makes Dartford Crossing wrote:
DEFENDER Jamie Richards has joined Vanarama Conference Premier League side Dartford on loan.
Jamie, 20, recently returned from a previous six-month loan spell with League of Ireland side Linfield, and has now signed for the Kent side on a youth loan until February 28.

He will be hoping to make a positive impact for Dartford, who sit one point off of the bottom spot in the Conference. He will be hoping to feature in this Saturday’s match, when Dartford host promotion contenders Bristol Rovers.

However, he will be ineligible to feature in Dartford’s FA Trophy replay against Halifax as he was not registered when the tie began.

At Linfield, Jamie was managed by former Pilgrim Warren Feeney, and previously rubbed shoulders with Argyle graduate Stewart Yetton during his time on loan at Weymouth.

He will now link up with another former Pilgrim, Luke Daley.

Would it not make sense to offload him somewhere till the end of he season as he clearly has no future here.

Last edited by Angry on Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Richards Joins Dartford   Jamie Richards Joins Dartford EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:51 pm

He was atrocious vs Pompey U21's, no great loss I don't think.

He wont be on much but yeah, would make sense to get rid of him or to the extent that we no longer pay him wages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Richards Joins Dartford   Jamie Richards Joins Dartford EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:25 pm

I wonder if anybody told him he can pay for the crossing with his debit card?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Richards Joins Dartford   Jamie Richards Joins Dartford EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:17 pm

Josh Pope wrote:

He wont be on much but yeah, would make sense to get rid of him or to the extent that we no longer pay him wages.

Most pleasant.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Richards Joins Dartford   Jamie Richards Joins Dartford EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:38 pm

Iggy wrote:

Or by mobile or selected retail outlets. He could use his credit card on the internet but he must remember to cough up by midnight the day after he uses the crossing. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Richards Joins Dartford   Jamie Richards Joins Dartford EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 9:43 pm

Elias wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:

Most pleasant.

Ffs obviously I want him to do well but clearly he's not up to scratch, we can't afford to keep players like that sadly. Not saying release him but a season long would have made more sense.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Richards Joins Dartford   Jamie Richards Joins Dartford EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 10:55 pm

Iggy wrote:

Dartford being south of the crossing that shouldn't worry him......unless he goes clockwise on the M25 and approaches Dartford from the north.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Richards Joins Dartford   Jamie Richards Joins Dartford EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:16 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Elias wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:

Most pleasant.

Ffs obviously I want him to do well but clearly he's not up to scratch, we can't afford to keep players like that sadly. Not saying release him but a season long would have made more sense.

He has been here for 4 years after signing that ridiculous length of contract offered by clueless reid and hasnt come close to breaking into the first team in that time, I say pay him off or loan him out till the end of his deal which ends in June and let him go somewhere where he can play.

Thats not a dig but a kind observation Elias.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Richards Joins Dartford   Jamie Richards Joins Dartford Empty

Back to top Go down

Jamie Richards Joins Dartford
Page 1 of 1