pilgrimfather
Greenskin
Rickler
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PatDunne

Wotton Retired!! (kind of) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Retired!! (kind of)   Wotton Retired!! (kind of) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:04 am

I have met Mr Wotton twice and found him quite unpleasant, in fact the word 'chav' comes to mind, sorry if that offends you gasser9.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wotton Retired!! (kind of)   Wotton Retired!! (kind of) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:19 am

PatDunne wrote:
I have met Mr Wotton twice and found him quite unpleasant, in fact the word 'chav' comes to mind, sorry if that offends you gasser9.

I agree with you Pat i found him to be a monumental bellend.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Wotton Retired!! (kind of)   Wotton Retired!! (kind of) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 12:31 pm

PatDunne wrote:

I concur with this. I'm not sure if he's grown up yet but he always was a "do you know who I am" type. A prize cock who richly deserved the twonking Zebroski handed to him.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Wotton Retired!! (kind of)   Wotton Retired!! (kind of) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:41 pm

Angry wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Retired...  Into another Argyle job for life!

He is the net Argyle manager in waiting. Good or bad i can see it happening.

You really believe that then ?.

He needs more non-playing experience behind him before he makes a ''good'' manager.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wotton Retired!! (kind of)   Wotton Retired!! (kind of) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:47 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Retired...  Into another Argyle job for life!

He is the net Argyle manager in waiting. Good or bad i can see it happening.

You really believe that then ?.

He needs more non-playing experience behind him before he makes a ''good'' manager.

It will happen, the club will jump on the "argyle legend" thing as will the fans the listen too from pasoti and push for it. Good or bad its going to happen. I would prefer him to get more coaching experience and learn under someone as an assistant first and then give him a chance but as with fletcher that doesnt matter so much to some.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Wotton Retired!! (kind of)   Wotton Retired!! (kind of) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 4:13 pm

Angry wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Iggy wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
As if typical of this site hardly one word of positivity.

Total bollocks, negativity from you about the site, some negativity from other posters ala Wotton and some reasoned views and comment. Why don't you either join in and put your side of the argument or stay out of it?
Feck me the concept of a forum seems to hard for some people to understand.

You are 100% correct whatever was I thinking about because as you yourself said replacing Shez with Wotts would be an absolute disaster and that's the kind of positivity this site needs.
I have just read the "new striker in thread" and thats full of positivity as well. Almost everybody is positive the new boy is shite before he has even kicked a ball for us.

If you dont like it on here then dont log in and post its that simple.

Do you mean if I have a different opinion to you then I shouldn't post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wotton Retired!! (kind of)   Wotton Retired!! (kind of) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 4:51 pm

gasser9 wrote:
Angry wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Iggy wrote:
gasser9 wrote:

Total bollocks, negativity from you about the site, some negativity from other posters ala Wotton and some reasoned views and comment. Why don't you either join in and put your side of the argument or stay out of it?

You are 100% correct whatever was I thinking about because as you yourself said replacing Shez with Wotts would be an absolute disaster and that's the kind of positivity this site needs.
I have just read the "new striker in thread" and thats full of positivity as well. Almost everybody is positive the new boy is shite before he has even kicked a ball for us.

No the every post you make having a direct pop at this place. I just dont get the impression you enjoy it and if you dont enjoy it then dont torture yourself and dont login.

I cant stand pasoti i havent logged in there since 2010. I feel happier for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wotton Retired!! (kind of)   Wotton Retired!! (kind of) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:07 pm

gasser9 wrote:
Angry wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Iggy wrote:
gasser9 wrote:

Not at all, you are welcome to counter anybodies opinion on here and vice versa, some people are negative, so what? It's their opinion, it seems a difficult concept for some people of late. scratch
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Wotton Retired!! (kind of)   Wotton Retired!! (kind of) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:55 am

Angry wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Angry wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Iggy wrote:
gasser9 wrote:

No the every post you make having a direct pop at this place. I just dont get the impression you enjoy it and if you dont enjoy it then dont torture yourself and dont login.

I cant stand pasoti i havent logged in there since 2010. I feel happier for it.

No I was having a pop at the negativity towards Paul Wotton and the general negativity towards the club. Granted there hasn't been much to shout about of late but FFS give it a rest sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wotton Retired!! (kind of)   Wotton Retired!! (kind of) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wotton Retired!! (kind of)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2