All the Presidents Men
Tringreen
Rickler
sufferedsince 68
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

They really are low - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They really are low   They really are low - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:42 am

tigertony wrote:
Angry wrote:
green_genie wrote:
Angry wrote:
green_genie wrote:
Graham Clark has stated FL rules allow that 50% of non-budgeted income can be used for transfers.

Even with the Plymouth fee of £200K for Hourihane, stretching it a lot to say Brent offering to fund O' Connor.

....and while we're on litter. FoCP have had Central Park tidy days going for months. Shame JB's mates have vilified them.

that £200,00 grand or the small amount we actually saw of it after ipswich and the cva took their cut has pretty much gone.

£100K to CVA. Small add on fee to Ipswich. How much so you think O' Connor with half season contract would cost?

## link ##

If its not enough to get Blackburn to accept i would guess not alot also sheridan has signed loan players using funds too. Also cva got half and ipswich got a wack we were left with less than £100.000 #plymouthprice
You really must read more. Blackburn had accepted the offer - it was AOC who wanted to keep his options open.

sure they did
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: They really are low   They really are low - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:55 am

It's really not such a far fetched tale.

What's so unbelievable about a player wanting to keep his options open who could easily get a League One move in the summer? We paid a small fee last January btw too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They really are low   They really are low - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:09 am

Frankly an embarrassment.

Strongly doubt Mr Brent will be at the front with some gloves and a dust pan and brush.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: They really are low   They really are low - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:43 am

GreenSam wrote:
It's really not such a far fetched tale.

What's so unbelievable about a player wanting to keep his options open who could easily get a League One move in the summer? We paid a small fee last January btw too.
But Sam, if he joined Argyle he would be a league one player next season, i thought that was the Happy Clappy Mantra, you Brenty Boyz were clinging on to? that and the Mini Stand.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: They really are low   They really are low - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:07 am

I don't think we'll go up this season and I don't think the mini stand will ever happen and I think it would be bad for the long-term future of the club if it did happen.

The above paragraph may shock you, but it may shock you more to hear that some people have nuanced opinions and don't see things in all white or all black.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: They really are low   They really are low - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:21 am

GreenSam wrote:
I don't think we'll go up this season and I don't think the mini stand will ever happen and I think it would be bad for the long-term future of the club if it did happen.

The above paragraph may shock you, but it may shock you more to hear that some people have nuanced opinions and don't see things in all white or all black.
Well i seem to recall after a thousand word masterpiece from you, that you were. "on balance,  basically in favour of the ministand development" please correct me if i'm wrong? perhaps with your robust defence of Brent and his Ambitions??? you are playing to another audience, mindful that you dont upset the wrong people with your Trust leadership ambitions on the line?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: They really are low   They really are low - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:25 am

It nice to see that Anthony O'Connor has aspirations for the future and will not just accept what is safely offered to him.......there really isn't much of a gambol if you believe in your ability to go on and carve a successful career as a footballer......remember a career in sport only last as long as your body can cope with the stress and strains of the game.....and your only ever moments away from a career ending tackle.

If Argyle do get promoted,then if he does come back this season, he might sign up for Div1 with us....either way he is the winner.

Let's hope that he is in charge of his career and not some money grabbing agent who sees the big buck for himself.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: They really are low   They really are low - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:03 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

Well i seem to recall after a thousand word masterpiece from you, that you were. "on balance,  basically in favour of the ministand development" please correct me if i'm wrong? perhaps with your robust defence of Brent and his Ambitions??? you are playing to another audience, mindful that you dont upset the wrong people with your Trust leadership ambitions on the line?
I correct you, you are wrong. Anything else?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: They really are low   They really are low - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:10 pm

GreenSam wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

I correct you, you are wrong. Anything else?
Your words were and i quote " on balance i support brents hhp development" You only back tracked when the flawed fantasy island scheme never took off.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: They really are low   They really are low - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:11 pm

No you don't quote any such thing. Find it please.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: They really are low   They really are low - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:13 pm

GreenSam wrote:
No you don't quote any such thing. Find it please.
ITS out there somewhere, you said it and i know you did.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: They really are low   They really are low - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:13 pm

popcorn study jocolor geek
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: They really are low   They really are low - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:17 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
popcorn study jocolor geek
It was one of his trademark boring rambling posts when he tried to way up the pro's and cons of his hero's grand plan! eventually his final words were on balance he supported jimmy's scheme.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: They really are low   They really are low - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:22 pm

Yeah I remember it well suffs, I'll just go through my screenshots, I may be some time fishing
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: They really are low   They really are low - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:25 pm

I take no responsibility for your poor memory. Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They really are low   They really are low - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

They really are low
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: