sufferedsince 68
Mock Cuncher
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread)   In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:16 pm

Womble wrote:
Do the posters here actually WANT us to go up?  I understand plenty of the scepetisism, but much of it reads as if your hoping it goes tits up.

In fairness to Womble there are probably a few who don't want us to go up or who have zero interest in what happens on the pitch and whose only obsession is off-field politics............enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread)   In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:39 pm

Womble wrote:
Do the posters here actually WANT us to go up?  I understand plenty of the scepetisism, but much of it reads as if your hoping it goes tits up.

Read what I said earlier.
Think about the bigger picture Sherlock.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread)   In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:51 pm

FFS!!! Of course every single one of us wants us to go up. But we know we all know what's coming in January. Instead of having a go at fellow posters on here direct your anger at brent! ATD isn't selling all our best players in January.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread)   In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:56 pm

I do look good in red.

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread)   In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:15 pm

Womble wrote:
Youm moaners arze naat prapper fanzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:sleep:
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread)   In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:10 pm

around 50% of fans only go for a grumble about the ref, linesman, players etc.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread)   In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:55 pm

Well I reckon the current incarnation of Pilgrims ain't half bad.

We have defenders who can defend, strikers who can score, a great goalie and a midfield that runs itself into the ground in every game. Hell! we've even got full-backs who can defend and get forward. From where I sit it's all good, I'll be disappointed with a play-off spot, expect us to be promoted and hope we're going to win the league.

Off the pitch things are obviously little better than a shower of shit but on it? Looking good so far as I can see. What's not to like?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread)   In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:38 pm

Strong 11 im a bit concerned with options after that
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread)   In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:39 pm

Agree with SFD Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread)   In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:50 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Womble wrote:
Youm moaners arze naat prapper fanzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:sleep:

Steady or he ll start calling you un pleasant
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread)   In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:13 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Agree with SFD Thumbs

I go with Pete and SFD on this Thumbs Thumbs
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread)   In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:20 am

I would also like to agree with pete Thumbs Thumbs Thumbs

But would like to add we still need some fresh faces in january.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread)   In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:18 am

Womble wrote:

It's a tough one for me and no mistake, I've always wanted Argyle to do well, they are my team, Brent is the antithesis of what I want in a club owner, personally I would like to see Brent's vision fail and shelve the grandstand until we have the cash or means to do it properly, as for the team we need a cushion league wise for any likely points deduction we may have in the future. I seriously don't believe that anybody on ATD wants Argyle to go tits up, keeping our eyes on Brenty may well avert it happening agin though.
Back to top Go down
pilgrimfather

PostSubject: Re: In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread)   In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:03 pm

We have a pretty good team at the moment, but certainly not good enough for other teams to want to poach all of our players. Let's just enjoy the next few games before getting into a tizzy about either promotion or the prospect of a fire sale.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread)   In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:52 pm

The club wont have any lasting success until Team Clown have gone, the club needs investment and leadership to move forward, a side built on talented short term loans has no chance imo. when the loanies go were fecked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread)   In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Name Of Aviva (Promotion Thread)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2