Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber Empty
PostSubject: Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber   Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Herald wrote:
PLYMOUTH Argyle’s star striker has been cautioned by police after he admitted using threatening behaviour towards a fellow nightclubber.

Reuben Reid had scored the winning goal against Tranmere Rovers just hours before he was arrested by police on suspicion of affray near the Oceana nightclub.

Officers were called to Barbican Approach shortly after 2.40am on October 12 by security staff and CCTV operators who reported a group of men involved in a “public order incident” near the club.

Police did not confirm the identities of those arrested but said the incident involved three men, two of whom – a man aged 26 and another aged 24 – were arrested on suspicion of affray.

They were bailed until today.

The Herald learned one of the arrested men was the 26-year-old Plymouth Argyle striker.

Reid was a former Argyle trainee before being released in 2008. He rejoined the club on loan from Yeovil Town in January 2013, scoring 21 goals in all competitions last season in League Two.

Police said the 26-year-old man accepted a caution for the use of threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour.

Police said no further action was taken in connection with the alleged affray offence.

Good news he can move on and keep the goals flying in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber   Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:58 pm

Not even wine in an unlicensed premises without food would make me stupid enough to try and cross a man like Reuben.

Have to wonder what sort of size bloke it would take to have the balls to even speak back to him?
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber   Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:55 am

Size is pretty irrelevant, over the years I've met many 'big men' who have been complete pussies and quite a few smaller blokes that you really wouldn't want to upset. In an alcohol infused pub/club situation anybody is likely to  "have the balls to even speak back to him?"   and size becomes even less relevant.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber   Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:34 am

It's normally the small people that are far more aggressive. had a short arse on Saturday trying it on in the navy. the little tosser got right aggressive when I took his hand out of my pockets looking for my wallet. best thing was I was the one who got ejected but I did accidentally  spill his pint of Guinness all over his white shirt on the way out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber   Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:19 pm

too much Booze can turn anyone into an aggressive wanker. Size is not a factor or logic then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber   Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:34 pm

Agreed, any pissed people in pubs should be made to honk a big fat spiff down, They will then either be violently sick or chill the feck out. Rock
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber   Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:01 pm

Cheese................
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber   Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:32 pm

Cant wait for iggy to open his first pub. spliffs all round

still reckon small people are more angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber   Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:54 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Cheese................

Whitey foreshore.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber   Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:55 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Cant wait for iggy to open his first pub. spliffs all round

still reckon small people are more angry.

There are a few on here that make Tom Thumb look like Peter Crouch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber   Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:55 pm

no whitey here, I'm far too rock n roll Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber   Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 1:50 pm

Iggy wrote:
Agreed, any pissed people in pubs should be made to honk a big fat spiff down, They will then either be violently sick or chill the feck out. Rock

That is my kind of talk....

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber   Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 1:57 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
It's normally the small people that are far more aggressive. had a short arse on Saturday trying it on in the navy. the little tosser got right aggressive when I took his hand out of my pockets looking for my wallet. best thing was I was the one who got ejected but I did accidentally  spill his pint of Guinness all over his white shirt on the way out.

I can recall a time a few years ago now when at the bar in Reflex, waiting to get served and some person punched me on the side of the head. The barmaid saw this too and called the bouncer over, who then threw the shite-hawk out of the club.

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber   Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 2:14 pm

If you weren't so stoned you might have seen it coming cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber   Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber Empty

Back to top Go down

Reid accepts caution for threatening nightclubber
Page 1 of 1