seadog
Tgwu
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tigertony

tigertony

Tranmere match thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:01 am

Tringreen wrote:
Did you have to look it up ? laugh
When you're Romanian its hard work y'know Tring. My bosses Mrs is from Cyprus.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:41 am

Well done for three points yesterday lads with a gutsy performance, now Brent Nool and Webb FCUK OFF.........
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:12 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Geddon the Shez!!!! Coming together nicely
Part of me feckin loves Shez.

His whisky red snout, his dispassionate interviews, his lack of any botheredness whether we win or lose.

Respect tha SHEZ

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:20 am

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Argyle wont get promoted under the Brent regime never in a million years, When Reid gets sold to an ambitious club, ie, Burton or Southend ffs in the january window for a pittance, watch all the usual brown nosers claim its a Great Deal,a masterstoke by Brent................. Tring is right under this grubby gang we will be forever Village.

Hitting the bottle again?
How can you say that when a few minutes earlier you were saying the complete opposite. Question

I know i should not respond to an attension seeking prick like you, but hey ho! MY opinion of the Brent regime and his fan club have always been the same, They are just greatful to have a small village club, i want, and believe the fans who still go deserve better than Brent and his no ambition ministand mentality. As for the team ? Sherridan is doing a fair job considering what he's up against.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am

I was sort of being tongue in cheek a bit ss68 - I don't do seroius .. oppps ... seeryous ... see I can't even spell it. Didn't mean to offend sorry I try and not take sides regarding JB and the board but until someone buys him out we're a bit stuck. I didn't even get one number on Eurolottery let alone 5 + 2. I also think JS is doing a fair job considering he hasn't got gallons of dosh and by getting us in 6th place he has now set himself up for a huge fall if we don't maintain it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:22 pm

Average results in a really average division. Argiggle have just 3 points more than the 16th placed club.

The coaching staff are dour and average at best. Just look at them ffs!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:04 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Average results in a really average division. Argiggle have just 3 points more than the 16th placed club.

Thats concerned me for a while. I may be wrong but I don't think John Harbin has ever played football at a decent level so why is he involved with drills etc. I thought he was a mind bender Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:07 pm

tigertony wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Thats concerned me for a while. I may be wrong but I don't think John Harbin has ever played football at a decent level so why is he involved with drills etc. I thought he was a mind bender Question

His background is fitness hence why he is the fitness coach at the club. You dont need a football background to be one of them. Our coaching setup isnt that bad imo.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:15 pm

Tringreen wrote:

1, "Average results in a really average division" ...................And we're an average team, albeit one striving to improve and showing some signs of doing just that.

2, "Argiggle have just 3 points more than the 16th placed club"....................Would you rather we had 3 points less than the 16th placed club ?

3, "The coaching staff are dour and average at best. Just look at them ffs!"...................Tringreen appoints Argyle's new coaching team, average at best but certainly not dour.  

..........................................................[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We all get that you're massively pissed off with the politics, ownership, boardroom, superfans, pasoti et al, most of us are but we've just won 3 games in a week and I applaud the team and the coaching staff for that, I'm also quite happy about it, is that OK old boy ? come on Tring FFS !!
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:14 pm

Tring does seem incapable of realising that you can be sceptical about the bigger picture but positive about certain aspects.

Great win- big game on Saturday. Let's hope we maintain it.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:24 pm

Geddon!

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:00 pm

Well said sam. The best way for the club to change ownership is for success on the field and a promotion to attract interested parties. We are starting to get into a good position; genuine promotion contenders and HHP proposals consigned to history.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:36 pm

genuine promotion contenders ? you been drinking heavily today, jesus !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:06 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Tring does seem incapable of realising that you can be sceptical about the bigger picture but positive about certain aspects.

Great win- big game on Saturday. Let's hope we maintain it.

So what you're saying is that its Tring that misses the bigger picture? Very controversial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:13 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 1:49 pm

Well, had a nice summer, not thinking about Argyle. Wifey says Ive been stress free, and shes been very nice to me in response.!!

cracked at the weekend and went to the game, was pleasantly surprised first half, at how organised the midfield was.

right wing back - mellor?- wasnt awake for most of the game. Tranmere should have trounced us, plenty of chances second half- just shite at finishing.

so, back in the fray and watching the blood pressure mount
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 1:52 pm

Welcome back darling!
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 1:59 pm

so kind
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:01 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Welcome back darling!

Indeed! Always nice when decent posters return. Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tranmere match thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3