seadog
Tgwu
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Tranmere match thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:55 pm

Argyle win, Exeter lose, enough for me to hit the booze. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:56 pm

well done greens Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:56 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Argyle win, Exeter lose, enough for me to hit the booze. Very Happy

Don't let Mock see that on a Saturday FFS!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:59 pm

TBF it was a good time to play Tranmere. They're in a poor run of form but we were still hanging on in the end, by the sounds of the comms.

That said, 6th place, the joint best defence in the league (8 conceded), and probably the best striker in the league on our books. Things are looking ok on the pitch.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 5:04 pm

All coming together nicely?
COYG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 5:07 pm

If only Banton can perform like he showed last year him and Reid will be a deadly combination in this league and we could go on and actually win it in a dream world :O
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 5:07 pm

Just to cap my jester-hated joviality, jocolor only 3 pts separates us in 6th and Accy in 16th! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Just to cap my jester-hated joviality, jocolor  only 3 pts separates us in 6th and Accy in 16th! Shocked

even more reason to be more consistent away from home and pick up points i say cheers cheers

its one win, we're in playoffs postitions and Shezza being good, to one loss and us in the bottom half and shezz is shit sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 5:17 pm

Great win.Beware Carlisle next week though,they had another 3-0 win today and are definitely getting the new manager bounce with Curle in charge.Nose bleed time-how long since Argyle were 6th in any table? Shocked
Back to top Go down
stephensdad

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Another win and another clean sheet. Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 5:59 pm

Agree, clean sheets are the bedrock to success.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:09 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:

I agree.

Can't say I care much for whether other teams' fans get entertained or not either. Lots of niggly and frustrating 1-0 away wins will do me just fine.

6th, eh? Joint fewest goals conceded in the division, eh? 3 wins on the bounce, eh?

It just might be coming together at last.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:44 pm

Geddon the Shez!!!! Coming together nicely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Might have a few sherbets tonight now Argyle & Scotland wins means proper hangover!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:16 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

I agree.

Can't say I care much for whether other teams' fans get entertained or not either. Lots of niggly and frustrating 1-0 away wins will do me just fine.

6th, eh? Joint fewest goals conceded in the division, eh? 3 wins on the bounce, eh?

It just might be coming together at last.

Paul Wotton must take credit for this he is the modern day sloop who can only get better hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:16 pm

I will reserve my judgement till after xmas
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:37 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
100% Asti.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:47 pm

The bigger picture remains parlous and the people involved, predictably self serving. This will not end well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:53 pm

in stripes we trust
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:13 pm

I am getting a nosebleed.

Well done Argyle.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:34 pm

Argyle wont get promoted under the Brent regime never in a million years, When Reid gets sold to an ambitious club, ie, Burton or Southend ffs in the january window for a pittance, watch all the usual brown nosers claim its a Great Deal,a masterstoke by Brent................. Tring is right under this grubby gang we will be forever Village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:50 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Argyle wont get promoted under the Brent regime never in a million years, When Reid gets sold to an ambitious club, ie, Burton or Southend ffs in the january window for a pittance, watch all the usual brown nosers claim its a Great Deal,a masterstoke by Brent................. Tring is right under this grubby gang we will be forever Village.

he wont go in january  as im sure sheridan and the REAL FANS of the club will prevent any chance of that if we are still in the playoff picture. Brent and the gang are dumb and yes they have no intention of us going anywhere in the game other than bucket rattling and fanfests but they are not stupid enough too sell him in jan when they can get more in the summer.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:27 pm

Tringreen wrote:
The bigger picture remains parlous and the people involved, predictably self serving. This will not end well.
''parlous'' = bad, dire, dreadful, awful, terrible, grave, serious, desperate, precarious
red card
Jezus H Christmas. Now say after me:

Well done for 3 points today lads with a gutsy performance

then tomorrow you can revert to type and slag off all things green.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:30 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Hitting the bottle again?
How can you say that when a few minutes earlier you were saying the complete opposite. Question
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:39 pm

Did you have to look it up ? laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tranmere match thread   Tranmere match thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tranmere match thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next