Peggy
Dingle
Hitch
Damon.Lenszner
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Councillors briefed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Councillors briefed   Councillors briefed - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:59 pm

Brent probably wants to keep what monies he has acquired so he can be part of the Sandy Park transformation.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Councillors briefed   Councillors briefed - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:04 pm

Brent out, Webb out, Tudor out........
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Councillors briefed   Councillors briefed - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:02 pm

I have at last recieved this reply from my Councilor on the Council involvement with Mr Brent

Hi TG

I have not been involved with these meetings and I am not privy to what was discussed.

If I am made aware of the meetings I will let you know, or like you will read it in the paper. At this stage it may be just officers.

Regards  Brian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Councillors briefed   Councillors briefed - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:12 pm

All the Presidents Men wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Not quite that simple though. A loss making fourth tier club with £6million worth of debts and no tangible assets is not going to be that easy to pass on to someone.

Nah, simples, the Ridsdales and Taggs of this world will be queueing up around the block, nice little CEO job, pay yourself £30k a month, I could see the Porker in the role, no problem.

Trotter don't need it he is getting £250+ p/m form his pisspoti empire.

ps has the President come out in support and calmed and allayed fears or reignation immiinent yet?

He's still deciding which is best. A warm seat in the lizard lounge, endless supplies of matchday Bovril, numerous shoulder rubbing photo opportunities and a silly hat, or a form of watered down martyrdom with his estranged fans.

I suspect the former rather than the latter edges it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Councillors briefed   Councillors briefed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Councillors briefed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: