Hitch
SwimWithTheTide
Peggy
Moist_Von_Lipwig
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Resignation Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:10 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
hairy j wrote:
He isn't going today.

He isn't going today (attending the match) or he isn't going (resigning) today?

Attending.

I'm going.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:12 pm

I dont think Webb will resign, too fond of the 'perks' however Hairy seems to imply that at some point (not today) he will go, if he does go, well i wont suddenly like the mans politics or 'antics' but i will at least think well of the man for sticking up for what he believes.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:14 pm

PatDunne wrote:
I dont think Webb will resign, too fond of the 'perks' however Hairy seems to imply that at some point (not today) he will go, if he does go, well i wont suddenly like the mans politics or 'antics' but i will at least think well of the man for sticking up for what he believes.

Same here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:14 pm

PatDunne wrote:

This might be very close to the truth. As opposed to the hysterics on this thread. Sorry, "hysterics" is gender specific.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 3:24 pm

hairy j wrote:
Don't play the gender card sweetheart. It's boring. Spowell's a grown man - he's not a rare Pokemon you've caught. I didn't mention your gender either, you did.

You quite clearly addressing a woman, using love and sweetheart. Have you got to be such a WUM?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:19 pm

Stop being a prick hairy!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:31 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Don't play the gender card sweetheart. It's boring. Spowell's a grown man - he's not a rare Pokemon you've caught. I didn't mention your gender either, you did.

You quite clearly addressing a woman, using love and sweetheart. Have you got to be such a WUM?

WUM?

Woman under menstruation?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:33 pm

hairy wouldn't know what a woman is these days unless he can control it with a joystick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:50 pm

Angry wrote:
hairy wouldn't know what a woman is these days unless he can control it with a joystick.
 Laughing 

I genuinely don't know what WUM means!! Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Wind up merchant.  

Very Happy 

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:14 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Angry wrote:
 Laughing 

And you're a mod! You obviously haven't read the training manual. It's on top of the knitting patterns next to the kettle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:19 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Language you bad goat.

lol!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:05 pm

GOB wrote:
As someone that requires a massive media ego boost there isn't a hope in hell of Webb resigning because if you take away his status as President, you have a Joe Bloggs nobody and nobody's are not invited into the BBC commentary box and nobody's are not provided with headline space in the local press and nobody's are not invited into the Business Lounge.

Webb will be well aware that he will never again be a chosen representative for fans and that his credibility is severely damaged with a majority treating him with disdain rather than respect. He has only two options for his media fix, the Presidential position and his union activities, both are looking a little wobbly.

Yep.

Over the last couple of years, we've learned not to trust Webb in anything he says or does. The number one item on Webb's agenda is Webb. In my opinion, he has brought the role of President into disrepute so many times, the only reason he still has the position is his usefulness to Brent.

He knows that, so whilst he stays in his role, for his own ends, he's putting two fingers up to all the decent Argyle fans.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Yea Man wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Language you bad goat.

lol!

That's you negged!!  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:23 pm

Angry wrote:

lol! 
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:36 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
So, has our illustrious Pres handed in his (with immediate effect) notice yet?

How many of the PASB will fall on their sword today?

Will Argyle's playoff dream receive a major setback today?

Could be a real (all round) resignation day today!

Moist 0/4 not your day,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:46 pm

knecht wrote:
Person Of Interest wrote:
Angry wrote:
 Laughing 

And you're a mod! You obviously haven't read the training manual. It's on top of the knitting patterns next to the kettle.

Found it. It was underneath MOG's emptied colostomy bag. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:12 pm

If Webb was sincere about anything he said the other day it would have concluded with the words "I resign".

He didn't.

He won't.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:18 pm

LOL at all the white knights. Irony in action. And Angry, I've had more women than you've had baths.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:21 pm

hairy j wrote:
LOL at all the white knights. Irony in action. And Angry, I've had more women than you've had baths.
Spoiler:

lara croft and nina from tekken 2 dont count im affraid. lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:26 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
So, has our illustrious Pres handed in his (with immediate effect) notice yet?

How many of the PASB will fall on their sword today?

Will Argyle's playoff dream receive a major setback today?

Could be a real (all round) resignation day today!

Moist   0/4  not your day,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Just like most of my matchday predictions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:36 pm

Angry wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Spoiler:

People that LOL at their own jokes is a bit Facebook m8 - you get me yeah?

I'm hoping Webby gets angry more often if we win 5-0 every time. Well done Webby - he's a legend, even when he ain't there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:45 pm

hairy j wrote:
Angry wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Spoiler:

People that LOL at their own jokes is a bit Facebook m8 - you get me yeah?

I'm hoping Webby gets angry more often if we win 5-0 every time. Well done Webby - he's a legend, even when he ain't there.

Terrible comeback!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resignation Day   Resignation Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resignation Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: