Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday?   Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:53 pm

Just read the 'Erald' today they are backing a campaign for fans to walk en masse to Home Park for the Rotheram game, to show support for the team. I would rather 'march' in a group as a protest against Brent's vulture capitalism at higher Home Park, personally I think I show my support enough by donating £20 at each game. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday?   Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:54 pm

I'm gonna rock up ter the graind with me y fronts on me head and my penis in hand.

Green army!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday?   Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:59 pm

Don't people normally walk up to the ground before a match then?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday?   Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:03 pm

Walk? How common.

I'll obviously be getting the helicopter as usual.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday?   Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:19 pm

Another pathetic non interesting journalistic piece of nonsense from the 'erald'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday?   Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:20 pm

I usually levitate up to the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday?   Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:23 pm

If I had my way I would march Brent and his posse of poodles up the A38, bunch of feckers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday?   Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I'm gonna rock up ter the graind with me y fronts on me head and my penis in hand.

Green army!

Stupid idea!

If you want to make an impact, you need to do something different to your ordinary behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday?   Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:24 pm

knecht wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Green army!

Stupid idea!

If you want to make an impact, you need to do something different to your ordinary behaviour.

Made I larf ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Gareth Nicholson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday?   Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:41 pm

Right, surely enough of this?

We've spent five years being crap. For most of that time it's been enforced and understandable. We've celebrated failure of the most abject kind because we've been able to see the success behind it. We've seen the roots of Resurgam.

The nerve of people to try that this year. This year of top 6 budgets for a bottom 6 team. This year of dropping the ball at board level. This year of failure on every measure. This year of arrogance in the way normal fans are treated with disdain. This year when their very support (or purport) has been questioned.

Capturing zealots and true believer is fine. But it doesn't give you a full ground on a Saturday.

Last edited by Gareth Nicholson on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday?   Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Agreed. Which is a word that could also describe a collection of pasoti mods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday?   Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:08 pm

They're lucky we still go. The team should actually be giving us all lifts to the ground'in their own cars and buying us all a pint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday?   Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:22 pm

"They're lucky we still go"

You have to so that I don't start fights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday?   Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone 'marching' up to the ground on Saturday?
Page 1 of 1