akagreengull
Chemical Ali
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players"   Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I'm not talking about blame I'm talking about the popularity of Sheridan. In some ways he cannot lose this season. If we do go down then most will think it is down to Fletcher etc. If we only just stay up then it will be down to his success and despite Fletcher. It won't stop the grumbling if we don't win though even if he isn't being blamed outright.

Let's all celebrate losses then shall we? FFS! We're bottom of L2 going into the business end of the season so it's up to Sheridan to win enough matches salvage something from the severe damage inflicted by clueless and the banker. It's a shitty deal but he's in the hot seat now. Argo fans have EVERY right to 'grumble' if we don't win. Although most of the anger must be directed at brent and his worse than useless 'board'. I'll f***ing grumble! If that's alright with you.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players"   Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:11 pm

any idiot can see the playing side has been run absymally.

maybe an idea to get the reserves in the western league or pennisula league ?
the trust could sponsor it perhaps or maybe nikki - instead of spending ,000's on pictures.............just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players"   Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Lord Aviva wrote:
any idiot can see the playing side has been run absymally.

maybe an idea to get the reserves in the western league or pennisula league ?
the trust could sponsor it perhaps or maybe nikki - instead of spending ,000's on pictures.............just an idea.

Indeed .The painting frenzy would be mildly amusing if it wasn't so tragic. Too busy writing their names on the walls to notice we have little past to celebrate, the present is a shambles and our future players haven't got a team to play in.
Isn't it ironic, dontchafink ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players"   Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Nobber nool obviously never looks at the league table, otherwise he would be persuading nikkk to sponser the signing of new players rather than the fat one's ego trip mural bollocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players"   Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:00 pm

I see Esmer now thinks we're going to go down as we got rid of exceptional fletch.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players"   Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I see Esmer now thinks we're going to go down as we got rid of exceptional fletch.

If Esmer is for real, Aviva probably used him as a typical janner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players"   Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Its because of that numpty we are where we are.
Pasoti= ran by Avivas for Avivas
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players"   Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:09 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Anybody else really starting to take to John Sheridan? Only had 1 game but I think we've made a good appointment, the communication with the fans for a start is superb

I'm starting to come around to the guy he will do well here.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players"   Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness.

(Actually, Suggs walking up your driveway is the first sign of Madness)
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players"   Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:11 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness.

(Actually, Suggs walking up your driveway is the first sign of Madness)

what did that add to the thread ?
btw The last time I heard that joke I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur.
#just saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players"   Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:20 pm

Just for once I thought people were talking about Sheridan and Argyle in general. My mistake then.

Freathy, who the feck said anything about fans not grumbling or that they shouldn't? Try reading it again. I meant that people will still judge Sheridan on results no matter how shit the thing he inherited is or was. It won't particularly be his fault entirely but it won't stop people wanting him replaced. Indeed the chalice is a poisoned one in that respect. Results results results. That's the be all and end all in a supporters eyes whatever else is going on.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players"   Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:53 pm

Sheridan still has half the season, a transfer window and the ability to bring in a few of his own players, so yes, if we go down he will be partially to blame in my view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players"   Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:42 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Sheridan still has half the season, a transfer window and the ability to bring in a few of his own players, so yes, if we go down he will be partially to blame in my view.

He has the time to turn it around and i am sure he will. I am glad he sees we need to have a reserve team so fingers crossed we have a team entered into a league as the benefits will be great for all.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players"   Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players" - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:24 am

How much more proof do we need that PAFC as a footballing business is run by amateurs as an amateur concern. Just hop Sheridan does'nt quickly become disillusioned by the mess that C.F and JB has left him. Suspect
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players"   Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players" - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:18 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
This is exactly why we should have entered a reserve team into the reserves league.

I agree. Having back the reserve team in a competitive league would be hugely beneficial.

And i used to like going to watch the reserves in action too.....

What league would the reserves enter though,would it be the TOOLSTATION WESTERN Premier League or Division One. I think those would be a good start and the teams in either division would surely give the reserves a good run about..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players"   Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheridan "Ridiculous LACK of games for younger players"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2