akagreengull
Freathy
Dougie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Sheridan Confirmed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Similar comments to interviews-

Very happy to be here;
Back room staff staying, Gary Owers to be promoted from youth coaching;
Moved down from Yorkshire;
Decent ground, likes the area;
Looking to bring in 3 or 4 players;
Knows there is a good fan base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Confirmed john wont bring his own staff in and will work with the current setup with gary owers promoted.

So this is a CHEAP appointment after all. I hate james brent with a passion typical tory in everyway,
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:48 pm

Not a you know or an er or um to be heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:48 pm

The guy has one hand tied behind his back already
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Happy Daze wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
We could be hampshire mates.

Like, we wouldn't ever meet up, but it'd be nice.

Mates.

Lol, Emsworth Mock

ALTON, but don't tell anyone.....

....doh
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:53 pm

when asked about bringing in new players he stated that we have no loan players so will dabble in that market. To me that sounds like the cheap option again. oh bugger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:59 pm

what the feck does larrieu do thats what i want to know because he doesnt coach and knows feck all about tactics and man management to be useful assistant manager.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:15 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
what the feck does larrieu do thats what i want to know because he doesnt coach and knows feck all about tactics and man management to be useful assistant manager.

My guess is that he'd probably work with the keepers, and put the cones out. And stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:16 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

My guess is that he'd probably work with the keepers, and put the cones out. And stuff.

he doesnt coach the keepers though rhys wimott does thats my point!!!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:24 pm

To be totally fair,when Sturrock took over at Home park he worked with the coaching staff already at the club which included Summerfield and Cridgington-don't thnk anyone could deny that worked out pretty well.I think it was originally on a trial basis and he brought Blackley in later,maybe that will be the way Sheridan plays it.Personally i would say that Argyle's problems are largely due to the personnel on the pitch rather than off it and the signings that he makes are absolutely crucial to the club staying in the football league this season.Lots of pressure on him but i think that he can handle it.I loved his comment on Spotlight tonight when asked about where the club will be in 3 years time-he responded that there are inferior clubs in the championship at the moment and there is no reason why Argyle shouldn't be at that level.Such a change from the navel gazing negativity emanating from within the club and large sections of the fanbase in recent years,very refreshing and not at all unrealistic.Good on yer Shezza.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Translate for any French speaking players we might sign.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:12 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
when asked about bringing in new players he stated that we have no loan players so will dabble in that market. To me that sounds like the cheap option again. oh bugger

That's not really surprising though is it.

In reality it's a case of get to the end of the season (hopefully avoiding the drop). Brent can then , having learned from his mistakes, start again but this time by listening to the right people!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:19 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Translate for any French speaking players we might sign.

so we plan to keep him on till 2017 lol
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:49 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

he doesnt coach the keepers though rhys wimott does thats my point!!!

Maybe he just stands around looking looking noticably more gallic than Blanchard?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:17 pm

probably....

just had a crazy thought

we hired bobby williamson on the say so of paul sturrock and now we hired john sheridan on the say so of neil warnock

i hope we learnt our lesson last time and made sure he suited us over other candidates before hiring him and not just because someone told us too.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:18 pm

Happy Daze wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
We could be hampshire mates.

Like, we wouldn't ever meet up, but it'd be nice.

Mates.

Lol, Emsworth Mock
Hopef you weren't caught in the floods.

Actually, I don't care, it just seemed like a 'mate' thing to say.

Mates.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:15 pm

hopefully he doesn't take any shite from Brents goons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheridan Confirmed
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3