Flat_Track_Bully
Chemical Ali
Freathy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:24 pm

i was open to it at the beginning in terms of them staying on at the club in coaching roles to work with the new guy and his number 2 but i have had a complete change of heart watching the highlights just now, BOTH need to go and John Sheridan must be allowed to bring in his own coaching staff. Fletcher was part of the problem but this two have been by his side since day one and are no better than he is for where we are in the league now.
Back to top Go down

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:27 pm

They must be sacked tonight nothing else will be acceptable, complete new coaching set up needed, not a new manager lumbered with those two.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:27 pm

These two are f@ckin useless. Need to be ditched ASAP and Sheridan bring his own team in
Back to top Go down

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:45 pm

they were part of the problem and there for have to fall on their swords like fletcher did when Sheridan is appointed. We dont owe them aliving i will be sad to see Larrieu leave naturally but again we dont owe him a living.
Back to top Go down

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:51 pm

Get them out and get them out NOW

Feckin Nance!!! who the feck is he and whats he done
3 appearances for argyle and a lifetime with the likes of Tavistock,Bodmin etc
That Clown should never have been allowed anywhere near us
Back to top Go down

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:19 pm

pafc.co.uk/news/article/john-sheridan-first-day-gallery-586268.aspx (put in the wwwdot as this 7 day thing is silly)

4 keepers and no gk coach :S

no fitness coach just Nance doing his best (so he is at fault for why the players look so unfit)

and yet RoNance remain on the coaching team yet again in the pics ro isnt doing anything (what does he do?)

Sheridan out! Wink

seriously though he needs to be able to bring in his own coaching team and quick and it shouldnt include RoNance.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:22 pm

Tommy Wright is JS' usual Number 2, but I think he's under contract at Chesterfield for another 2 years- there is a chance they will release him if Sheridan's replacement (Paul Cook) wants to bring his own staff in?
Back to top Go down

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:29 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Tommy Wright is JS' usual Number 2, but I think he's under contract at Chesterfield for another 2 years- there is a chance they will release him if Sheridan's replacement (Paul Cook) wants to bring his own staff in?

Depends if Tommy Wright and Mark Crossley too as he is another that been part of the setups of john's at oldham and chesterfield want to come here and Brent is prepared to allow it ie make Chesterfield an offer for the pair as i cant see Paul Cook allowing both to walk without atleast having replacements lined up.

I hope so i am a firm believer that if its not broke dont fix it and John's team works for him. Preferablly i want him to also bring in a fitness coach and depending on how he uses mark crossley a coach or GKcoach then we will have a good and full setup instead of 3 people trying to do everything which benefits everyone players and staff alike.

Romain i have no idea what he does sadly he isnt like Geoff Crudington as he at least he did the GK coaching but i am yet to ever see him do any coaching just nance. Nance is a A licenced coach so out of the two i would keep him but only to coach football not fitness.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:33 pm

It should be left up to Sheridan to decide whether Nance and Ro are useful to him and whether, with the budget available, it is worth replacing them. That is surely better then just assuming they won't be needed, sacking them and then leaving the new manager with no help. They also have an important initial role in helping Sheridan get to know the players.

What usually happens is that after a week or so after a new manager has been appointed, there is a reshuffle of the coaching staff based on the new manager's suggestions. There is no need to start fretting because there hasn't been a change immediately - Sheridan has to take a little while to decide whether it is worth keeping these two on his staff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Chemical Ali

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:38 pm

We really need to focus on fitness (as mentioned above), a decent defensive coach (a la Sloop) and a forwards coach (a la Penrice) and someone who can train the useless feckers on how to take a set piece normally (and not those floated crap crosses that are awful).

Basically we need about 20 coaches to work with the shite that 'our carl' has assembled Laughing
Back to top Go down

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
It should be left up to Sheridan to decide whether Nance and Ro are useful to him and whether, with the budget available, it is worth replacing them. That is surely better then just assuming they won't be needed, sacking them and then leaving the new manager with no help. They also have an important initial role in helping Sheridan get to know the players.

What usually happens is that after a week or so after a new manager has been appointed, there is a reshuffle of the coaching staff based on the new manager's suggestions. There is no need to start fretting because there hasn't been a change immediately - Sheridan has to take a little while to decide whether it is worth keeping these two on his staff.

I agree and also know that JS wont be making vast changes to the backroom staff at the moment till he has assessed the players and the staff which i also agree takes a week or two. However, I cant see him wanting to keep them on they were part of the last administration and are as much apart of the mammoth task he has in rebuilding the club as fletcher was.

Unless Brent has told him he has to keep them on i think its safe to say they will either be given new roles at the club or they leave but again it will be within the current month.
Back to top Go down

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:56 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
We really need to focus on fitness (as mentioned above), a decent defensive coach (a la Sloop) and a forwards coach (a la Penrice) and someone who can train the useless feckers on how to take a set piece normally (and not those floated crap crosses that are awful).

Basically we need about 20 coaches to work with the shite that 'our carl' has assembled Laughing

sloop is unemployed we could bring the out of date with modern football coach back for a 3rd spell.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

sloop is unemployed we could bring the out of date with modern football coach back for a 3rd spell.

ain't he at southend with luggy ?
Back to top Go down

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

ain't he at southend with luggy ?

No, the last job he had was jocky scott's number two at dundee last year. Both since been fired.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:58 pm

Stirling Albion wasn't it?
Back to top Go down

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:02 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Stirling Albion wasn't it?

Yes thats right it was stirling Albion.
Back to top Go down

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:03 pm

I would have thought it was up to Sheridan who he wanted here?
Back to top Go down

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:06 pm

Iggy wrote:

I'll stick my neck out here and say that Larrieu and Nancekivel wouldn't have been in his top 5 if he has made a wish list lol!
Back to top Go down

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:14 pm

Iggy wrote:

He doesnt pay the wages does he?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Iggy wrote:

guess thats why ronace are staying ain't they're contracts up in june anyway ?
Back to top Go down

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:30 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Hope so as you can tell i dont think highly of their coaching abilities
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Iggy wrote:

i can tell that
its just a shame this might taint peoples memory of Romain as a keeper during the promotion years.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:52 pm

Carl Fletcher has agreed to stay on as Plymouth Argyle manager until at least the end of the next season.
In September, the 31-year-old stepped up from captain to take over as player-manager after Peter Reid was sacked.
The club have also confirmed that Fletcher's assistant, retired Argyle goalkeeper Romain Larrieu, and coach Kevin Nancekivell are also staying. from BBC site so guess they got the same deal as Fletcher
Back to top Go down

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:05 am

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Iggy wrote:

i can tell that
its just a shame this might taint peoples memory of Romain as a keeper during the promotion years.

Romain will always be a club icon for all that he did for us as a player much like Mariner is still held in high regard by fans after his joke of a regin as manager and paul sturrock is too for his first reign the less said about his second stint the better!

Romain i feel would make a good goalkeeper coach and i hope given this role between now and the summer to see how he does as come what may he wont remain as assistant as John will look to address the backroom staff in depth to his own liking summertime.
Back to top Go down

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:59 am

Larrieu is a real club legend. In his pomp he was a bloody good keeper in whatever league we were in. In fact we were spoilt for choice with McCormick as well.

Then he's battled testicular cancer and stuck with us until his playing career was over. I'm not convinced he's a coach but who knows what was going on behind the scenes these last two years?

He was one of a number of players going without wages for months and I think I read that he was helping out some of the younger players, even putting one up for a while.

He is the epitome of what a club president should be. Someone who has been a player or manager of the club for a long time, who married a local girl and will probably live in the area forever due to his love of the place.

A name that will be known throughout football circles and who could speak about his football career with any visiting directors, who might be able to unlock links to more French players coming over, who could help sway potential players to sign for us by selling the club and explain what can be achieved here from personal experience.

We've got Chris Webb. I'm saying nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RoNance out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoNance out!   RoNance out! Empty

Back to top Go down

RoNance out!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: