+3
Chemical Ali
Mock Cuncher
Lord Tisdale
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The window ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The window ?   The window ? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:43 pm

akagreengull wrote:

Re the Prembo the Poo and Chelski shelling out £30 mill a piece for Sturridge and Ba looks to be a healthy start in the more money than sense world, I suspect the clubs down at the bottom will be chipping in shortly along with those sniffing the prize from the Championship, next season's TV money is a minimum of over £60 million, that's for finishing last.

I have often said that money has ruined the game, perhaps I am a bit of an old curmudgeon, but really, Ba, a streaky striker with a dodgy knee who's presence will give Torres the hump, £7mill plus £5mill for the agent plus 100 grand min a week ? Or Sturridge, moody little fecker with plenty of potential but no real body of work, £12mill plus four years at £4mill a year ?

Having said that they both look value against Torres or Carroll.

DON'T give a flying feck about the Premiership, Noone to City - so what? alien [/quote]

It is comforting to know that some of Argyle's loans will be subsidized by them using their bus-passes........ so reducing the travelling costs for the team.......see there is always a bright side to everything if you search hard enough for it.
Back to top Go down

The window ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2