Grovehill
Mock Cuncher
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Brent's Family Abused - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:27 am

Happy Daze wrote:
I do not believe for one minute that Brents children were deliberately abused/sworn at, there might have been shouts aimed at the directors box in fact I would be surprised if there wasn't given the crap football on the pitch.

But hey it sounds a much better story if you can drag kids into it

It's always the same with the holier than thou Deepthroaters. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:53 am

Slightly off topic but for laughter qualities it's worth it lol!

Quote :
Ian Newell - Post subject: Re: I wish the GT's could afford to buy Argyle.Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:21 pm

I've just come back to this thread and read what Damon has to say.

I 100% agree with him, he and Helen, gave me stick for shouting things like 'Where's the money gone', 'back the bid' and 'leave the club now' (not 'abuse' as in swearing, but abuse none the less) along with several others.

We've met several times since, and all I can say is, Damon and Helen, have put a lot of time into fundraising and they've gone the extra mile like lots of other people have.

When all this settles down (which I assume it will) there are people that I will always have the utmost admiration for, because of the effort they have put in. Both Helen and Damon fall into that category.

Where did it all go wrong Damon? clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:09 pm

It cracks me up with GG popping up on here and berating us all, we don't go to matches so it wasn't us. Very Happy then we have the pres and Nool saying that if you don't go to matches you shouldn't moan, but now if you do don't do it in front of children, anyone with a sick family member or any saviour of the club? If we had all arse licked brent like the superfans had nothing would have happened, the moaners and mankers should be praised, muriels anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:46 pm

I thought that I would bump this one again, I was lying in the bath earlier (I was looking gorgeous all covered in suds) and I got to thinking all the latest round of Newell based hilarity started with this thread. Without trawling all the way through it again it went something like this;
GG pops up on here and says that Brent's family were abused, everybody says, what happened? He then said, if you weren't there I'm not telling you and the usual slanging match started. Anyway after reading here and pbay I still don't think that anybody has said what if anything was said to Brent's family. Is it the usual shit with the usual suspects? Newell plants GG with a tasty tid bit, nobody bit so he came out of exile and tried something himself with the Brent is no property developer, that thread should be stickier by the way, comedy gold.
So come on then GG did you hear something or have you been caught playing games?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:41 pm

whats this Brent thinks we're abusing his kids and not him ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:35 pm

What was said then Frioo? And welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:42 pm

I think it's just newell and GG playing their silly games of distortion to to sway opinion. Even pasoti users see through it these days and every time they do it they score an own goal but they have yet to wake up to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent's Family Abused
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3