Greenskin
Noseyparker
Grovehill
Mock Cuncher
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:26 pm

Rickler wrote:
Greengenes...

Was it as bad as the abuse that Newell hurled at the Directors and a certain directors wife?

LOl, funny enough, that's the first thought that entered my head. Dare he pipe up on this one after his nauseous gloating across numerous message boards about hurling abuse at the directors box.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:29 am

greengenes wrote:
Lord Aviva wrote:
so greengenes, does your 'informant' know EXACTLY what form the abuse took?
sad IF its true. IF its true.

nasty stuff ? such as? elaborate.

funny how this has emerged now but no mention of the abuse weeks ago (if of course) thats true as well...............

Yes .

Very nasty - go to the next match and hear for yourself - I'm not here to do your bidding .

I heard abuse weeks ago - I was sat in the wing of the Grandstand . So yes its true but call me a liar if you want - water off a ducks back .

Happy New Year - off out in a mo . Have a good one .

Go to the game to hear Brent be abused ? er no thanks.
You say you heard abuse a week or two ago - why not mention it then?

If your 'source' is SO reliable then surely you can elaborate further?

Was the abuse verbal or physical ?

Think this will be used as a sympathy card - the man who saved argyle abused by irate fans but you can bet no mention of it coming after a run of 1 win in 14 games Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:03 am

Grumpy Shunter wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Greengenes...

Was it as bad as the abuse that Newell hurled at the Directors and a certain directors wife?

LOl, funny enough, that's the first thought that entered my head. Dare he pipe up on this one after his nauseous gloating across numerous message boards about hurling abuse at the directors box.

That's entirely irrelavant. Firstly, abuse directed at James Brent has nothing to do with Ian Newell and secondly, abusing a man in front of his children is cowardly. If this has happened, it's shameful.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:06 am

Considering the 'friends'he chooses and his refusal to sack the worst manager in Argyle's history, he'd be wise to leave the kids at home in future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:06 am

I hope it wasn't as disgusting as the abuse that Ian gave to that poor harmless steward.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:11 am

Perhaps Brent should get his own personal drummer boy to drown out the dissent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:24 am

If you believe that Brent was abused then take a read about this thug!

Thug in action!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:38 am

Quote :
These things sometimes happen at football matches, it's not cyber world, it's real life where people do stupid things.

QED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:54 am

Far worse than I got a 3 year ban for, but then Newell knows PC Pooley doesn't he, and he helped saved the club so you can't turf him out or ban him.

Nice to see Mike Newell was involved, just quoting lines from the film taken Razz

You see the apple really hasn't fallen very far from the tree. Sounds like Mike Newell could do with some discipline, maybe join the RAF or something lol!

Postey will be along in a minute saying they don't allow known thugs to post on Pasoti lol!

And could Leigh Rapson stick his tongue any further up Newell's ass to defend him? No wonder he was loathe to tell the truth last night about another incident involving Newell.

feckin thick as thieves the lot of them. Welcome to Club Argyle!
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:00 pm

"You take care my friend . I'll never forget that day in the Grandstand when we gave the old " Board " what for . Still brings a smile to my face ."

Taken from the 'We will rise again' thread on the farm. What is the difference between the old board being given 'what for' and the new chairman being given 'what for'?

Do you recognise that Greengenes?

Maybe it's time Brent realised what relegation would mean to this club. It's about time the fans got angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:04 pm

Nothing to see here. Move along lol!

Oh the feckin irony of it eh Greengenes?

It's only Ok to do it if you're one of the non-existent superfan clique Hairy lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:13 pm

Does the speccy speculator think he's going to turn up at homepark and get a round of applause for the great job him and carl are doing? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:15 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Does the speccy speculator think he's going to turn up at homepark and get a round of applause for the great job him and carl are doing? lol!

I'm sure him and his family weren't shy when it came to standing up and accepting the applause and cheers from the fans, when they were still under the impression that he had "saved" the club Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:21 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

I'm sure him and his family weren't shy when it came to standing up and accepting the applause and cheers from the fans, when they were still under the impression that he had "saved" the club Very Happy
exactly jock, the gimp been found out and its the fans that are angry at having been let down by another bullshitter(apart from the ones in the boardroom)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Criticising a man in front of his children is shameful. For all the moral posturing on here from people who claim to have been wronged, the morality seems to wither away when someone they don't like has been wronged. It is wrong to do this to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:52 pm

That's as maybe Hairy but perhaps it's just been proved to be the most effective way of influencing events.

I'm sure no children were harmed in the making of this sacking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:18 pm

hairy j wrote:
Criticising a man in front of his children is shameful. For all the moral posturing on here from people who claim to have been wronged, the morality seems to wither away when someone they don't like has been wronged. It is wrong to do this to anyone.

So the use of human shields is okay...? Being Chairman of a football club is emotional terrritory as is being Manager. I could never understand why Fletch brought his wife and children to games in recent months...why do it..? You know what they may hear.

Brent may not have understood football but he does a little bit more now. If I were Chairman of a club that was performing shite and was in its lowest league position ever at this stage of the season I wouldn't be bringing my children to the game. Bonkers.

The people who delivered abuse solely about the under performance of the club were right to do so. If Brent brought his children to the game and they heard this frustration then that is regretful, however that is Brent's fault, not the loyal supporters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:21 pm

It is all the manking by us stayaways that has finally got Fletch the sack, if we weren't all saying we were going to sit in the grandstand and kick up, plus people kicking up at Rovers I still don't think it would have happened. You can bitch all you like GG but when exactly do us lesser fans get the chance to talk to our esteemed leader? If you think he reads emails sent to him that he doesnt like you are greener than I thought. All this crap about abusing his family is just the same as the superfans saying you can't point out their wrongdoing or dirty dealing because someone in their family is ill. It is irrelevant, Brent has got abuse because he is running the club into the ground, he bullishly stuck to the wrong plan, I wouldn't condone shouting at kids but the fans were shouting at their old man, not the kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:27 am

hairy j wrote:
So when Brent refuses to answer any questions put to him in a perfectly reasonable manner, but a fans supporters group, and his fellow board member has also been observing a vow of silence, unless of course it is incognito on Pasoti, the only way to get to air your feelings to them is directly at a game.

I'm sure Rickler would have told us by now if Brent had bothered to reply to his e-mail voicing concerns?

So after a year of standing up and receiving the adulation of the crowds for "saving" the club, along with his children, he gets some stick from angry fans in front of his children. Not directed at his children but at him in earshot of his children. As others have said, given the situation we are in it would probably been advisable for any of his family members he didn't want to hear any potential sweary stuff, to have watched the game from a corporate box with glass seperating them from the angry oiks.

It can't have nice at all and I have a child myself, but I wouldn't put him in situations where I thought he might be in danger or would see or hear anything nasty. It's common sense.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:13 am

people defending this action need to have a long hard look at them selfs,,,,,,,,,the absoulute dregs of this country,,,there can never be a reason to abuse people in that way with children around,,and now we have some ATD users trying to defend this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,wankers,
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:38 am

Greenjock wrote:
hairy j wrote:
So when Brent refuses to answer any questions put to him in a perfectly reasonable manner, but a fans supporters group, and his fellow board member has also been observing a vow of silence, unless of course it is incognito on Pasoti, the only way to get to air your feelings to them is directly at a game.

I'm sure Rickler would have told us by now if Brent had bothered to reply to his e-mail voicing concerns?

So after a year of standing up and receiving the adulation of the crowds for "saving" the club, along with his children, he gets some stick from angry fans in front of his children. Not directed at his children but at him in earshot of his children. As others have said, given the situation we are in it would probably been advisable for any of his family members he didn't want to hear any potential sweary stuff, to have watched the game from a corporate box with glass seperating them from the angry oiks.

It can't have nice at all and I have a child myself, but I wouldn't put him in situations where I thought he might be in danger or would see or hear anything nasty. It's common sense.

Absolutely Jock. Wonder what the Nool made of it all ? Poacher turned gamekeeper.

Just let the banker do whatever he likes with the club, bend over and say 'thank you James Brent, you fine gentleman'

Aviva chose wisely. Absolutely village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:00 am

greengenes - Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:08 pm
Quote :
How easy a ride have we the fans given these men ?

Next match surely to god we need to do something BIG that will draw attention nationally to this bunch of shits .

Or maybe we sit on our hands and do flip all as usual .
I'm up for it - are you ?

What did you have in mind GG?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:08 am

Quote :
Ian Newell - Post subject: Re: Board Room and Directors Box - £50.00!!!!!!!Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:45 am
Quote :
Factualgreen wrote:
To any of you guys that may be in the Directors box this evening
If any of the EX Directors are in there , can you please make it awkward for them!!
Will any of them have the neck to be there?.....It wouldnt surprise me!

You have my word that I will.

They won't be there though, they are banned from the Directors Box and the Board Room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:19 am

I do not believe for one minute that Brents children were deliberately abused/sworn at, there might have been shouts aimed at the directors box in fact I would be surprised if there wasn't given the crap football on the pitch.

But hey it sounds a much better story if you can drag kids into it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:25 am

Quote :
Ian Newell - Post subject: Re: World Cup had hidden debts of £1m - Stapleton Part 2.Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Quote :
SCH wrote:
There are loads of posters on here that will be realising that their disgusting witch hunt against the man was based on speculation and the need to hang some one out to dry.

They won't be but they should be embarrassed by their immaturity.

Any reasonable person reading Paul Stapletons account should accept what he has said.

Who in his shoes would have done differently and what would they have done?

I doubt there will be an apology but if my family had received the abuse that his has an apology would be the last thing on my mind, in public at least.

Anyone on here big enough to admit they were well over the top?

I doubt it because some of the high profile contributors on here are too busy queuing up to kiss Ridsdales hand.

When Ridsdale announces that Paul Stapleton is involved again along with the other local directors i will laugh my socks off.

Wow, this could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brent's Family Abused   Brent's Family Abused - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent's Family Abused
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next