Rickler
Freathy
Dougie
Sir Francis Drake
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

We'll meet again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:06 am

Rickler wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
And for what its worth Jock, Mike Newell wasn't threatening you. Old man Newell had printed off a copy of an email you had sent him and he was going to show it to a copper when he was in London for the Barnet game. Unfortunately he left the print out at home and Newell junior and his mates found it when they were pissed up. They decided to have some fun and they were just quoting lines from the film "Taken" to you. As soon as Newell senior found out what was going on he put a stop to it.

An entirely plausible and logical explanation.

Jeez....

There seems to be a whole Newell 'family' back story on ATD that nobody really knows ...

What goes on with the "Newell's" and ATD Admin that we don't know about?

Up until the last couple of weeks Ian Newell had my phone number and often rang or text to complain about ATD, usually when a scandal or story broke that had him at the heart of it. This has been going on for about a year.

Our conversations usually follow the same pattern - it starts with a legal threat from Mr Newell towards me and ATD. We then have a robust discussion about the current scandal and an explanation (like the one above) appears. A discussion then follows when Mr Newell expresses his dislike of you, Tring, GOB, Peggy, Andy Symons, Neil Pym, and Greenjock. We then talk about internet trolls like Dane and Paul Thomas. The conversation then moves to the people he has fallen out with on Pasoti and how odd they are (Postey and Ottawa Green).

Sometimes we talk about football, or failing that we talk about Argyle.

I always post a precis of our conversation on the mod board so that there is a record of it should any legal issues arise.

When we talk about football I always find Mr Newell entertaining, interesting and he seems a nice fellow. I cannot say the same thing when we talk about internet messageboards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:12 am

Oh well, there goes my car-parking space clown
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:52 am

Who's Neil Pym?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:54 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Who's Neil Pym?

A City fan from Exeweb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong but he was the one who contacted Newells employees or vice versa, I don't know which."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:18 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but he was the one who contacted Newells employees or vice versa, I don't know which."

You are totally wrong. Hope that is correction enough.

Newell said he contacted his employer and continued to slur his name for weeks. Newell then begrudgingly admitted he was wrong and it was a disgruntled employee who had phoned his employer, yet when he knew he continued his slurs. He was outed on exeweb for yet another lie.

Newell is beginning to realise he crossed the wrong person. Forgiving and forgetting was never an option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:46 pm

That's the trouble when you piss off hundreds of people, someone does the dirty on you and you have the job of sifting through all your enemies on here, Exeweb, Pasoti, work. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:06 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

You are totally wrong. Hope that is correction enough.

Newell said he contacted his employer and continued to slur his name for weeks. Newell then begrudgingly admitted he was wrong and it was a disgruntled employee who had phoned his employer, yet when he knew he continued his slurs. He was outed on exeweb for yet another lie.

Newell is beginning to realise he crossed the wrong person. Forgiving and forgetting was never an option.

On the other hand, though, I believe there's been at least one suggestion from that direction that people's employers might be contacted if they don't stop saying what they think. And at least one person has definitely had their job details 'outed'.

Do as I say, not as I do. Innit.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:08 pm

You mean the dumbass is not ebullient ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Self promoting ass licker, dimwit and bully extraordinaire.................. otherwise a decent chap I hear Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:32 pm

Given his bumkin accent I am surprised he could keep down a job. What an embarassment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:37 pm

His company employ bellends as drivers too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Self promoting ass licker, dimwit and bully extraordinaire.................. otherwise a decent chap I hear Rolling Eyes

Sounds like a farm labourer.

What a magnificent ambassador !!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:02 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Sounds like a farm labourer.

What a magnificent ambassador !!

What wiv clueless n windsor bhey, Brent must fink all football people are fick and all they need are pasties, fests n flags No

Wonder who gave him that idea Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:19 pm

GOB wrote:
Oh well, there goes my car-parking space clown

I think you're still ahead of me in the waiting list.

As more of this sort of nonsense comes out, I really can't imagine anybody with any morals or scruples wanting to be involved with this football club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Tringreen wrote:

He makes Webby sound good on the radio lol!

Although my favourite ever line of his is this little beauty:

Ian Newell wrote:

"Also, as a member of the Trust, an avid supporter of the GT's and a Pasoti Mod, perhaps I'm a living example of how all Argyle fans should be pulling together".

Sadly the thread has been moved to the secret den in pasoti where everything gets brushed under the carpet.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:53 pm

That carpet must be nearer the ceiling than the floor with everything thats been brushed under it!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:15 am

Just thought i'd inform the masses that little miss sunshine has deleted her account. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:25 am

I don't think he she wanted James to know that he she was still using Internet forums lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We'll meet again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2