Czarcasm
Freathy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Who thinks we are going down? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:15 am

There's usually one shocking team who goes down, and one side who starts off alright and then completely collapses with no wins in 20 or something like that. Would I bet against us being that second side? Euff.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:54 am

I don't think we will go down,although it could be a nail-biter remainder of the season though.

Having said that,i sometimes wish we would go down just for a change of scenery..... Very Happy

Last edited by VillageGreen on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:59 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
There's usually one shocking team who goes down, and one side who starts off alright and then completely collapses with no wins in 20 or something like that. Would I bet against us being that second side? Euff.

I would bet money on Bristol Rovers going down at this precise moment in time. Their form is truly shocking.

Argyle will huff and puff their way to safety. I said to friends last night that it appears the message coming from Home Park is stay up at all costs...We have a few years of this to look forward to i fear.

I reckon i will be in my 60s by the time Argyle get back to the Championship,if at all.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:52 pm

A few iffy results and you're all panicking, stop it ffs it's only Nov, December, a good home win v the Yorkshire puds, and 3 points in the bag at our fortress not, and it's back to thinking about a top 7 spot!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:14 pm

No I've been panicking since this time last year, we don't have any goal scorers, a couple of youngsters may chip in with a couple here and there and Chadwick will score 3 or 4 if he plays every match, yet so would I, we are getting worse though. Last year we developed a good spine of the team to build on, this spine is now being dismantled, we are crying out for a goal scorer and a decent manager, we are fecked if Fletcher stays, no panicking just harsh realities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:22 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I keep thinking there's no way we will go down, but in all honesty I would put us in a group of 6 or 7 teams that two will go down from.

With Fletcher in charge for the whole season I can only see the chances of survival diminishing. 25% win ratio? Sorry that's feckin apalling.

25%.....I wish it was that good......4 wins from 20 games used to be 20% in my day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:48 pm

ZYPH wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
I keep thinking there's no way we will go down, but in all honesty I would put us in a group of 6 or 7 teams that two will go down from.

With Fletcher in charge for the whole season I can only see the chances of survival diminishing. 25% win ratio? Sorry that's feckin apalling.

25%.....I wish it was that good......4 wins from 20 games used to be 20% in my day.

25% is his overall win percentage since he's been manager. Compare that to Di Matteo who got sacked after winning the Champions League and F.A. Cup with a win percentage of 57%.

Fletcher couldn't win the Chumpions League or feck All Cup!

Harry Redknapp at Spurs, sacked with a win percentage of 49%. He looks as though his eyes are closed half of the time, Fletcher's team play like they have their eyes closed half of the time.

Chris Hughton sacked at Newcastle with a win percentage of 56%. Looks like Alan Pardew was courted behind his back and he was screwed. Fletcher knows all about Pardew being courted behind his back and being screwed Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who thinks we are going down?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2