GreenWhiteBlack
KDP
Czarcasm
Freathy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Who thinks we are going down? Empty
PostSubject: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:21 pm

Until a couple of weeks ago i thought there is bound to be two worse teams than us, but we are so pathetic and leaderless on and off the pitch i really think we are one of the shite teams going down, speccy dosen't know what to do the club is truly fvcked.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:24 pm

We have a pile of steaming dog shit as 'manager'. Of course we're going to get thrown out of the football league next May for being too shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:25 pm

We are going down...there is no way there are 2 clubs worse then us.
Who to blame.

Newell
Brent
Webb
Forza Nerd
The useless shitty shower of shit on the pitch that pretend that they care
Coaching stafff
How long is a piece of string

Were going down and i dont give a damn anymore.....enjoy the fanfests geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:27 pm

I wish ridsdale owned the club, he cant be worse than the nightmare banker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:30 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
We are going down...there is no way there are 2 clubs worse then us.
Who to blame.

Newell
Brent
Webb
Forza Nerd
The useless shitty shower of shit on the pitch that pretend that they care
Coaching stafff
How long is a piece of string

Were going down and i dont give a damn anymore.....enjoy the fanfests geek
I will pick you up on saturday punchie i've reserved our usual table jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:32 pm

I keep thinking there's no way we will go down, but in all honesty I would put us in a group of 6 or 7 teams that two will go down from.

With Fletcher in charge for the whole season I can only see the chances of survival diminishing. 25% win ratio? Sorry that's feckin apalling.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:37 pm

If Peter Reid gets sacked after having to play a team of virtual children, then how the f uck is Fletcher still here after a comparable run of results, and a supposed competitive budget?

Ridsdale may be a c unt. But he sure as hell could recognise when a manager is f ucking clueless.

RIDSDALE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:38 pm

To be honest I no longer really care as to either we stay up or go down all I am waiting for is for the polit bureau to piss off.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:40 pm

Never fear. The DoF (Director of Filing) may be in place by Saturday to start sorting out the paperwork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Where is nool and webb? back in the summer when they were pursuading fans to buy season tickets, they were telling us how their hero brent was "going to go for it"or some such bollocks, unusually quite now its gone tits up methinks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:49 pm

This thread should be called is anybody still deluded enough to think we may stay up?
Back to top Go down
KDP

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Iam struggling to see where our next win is coming from. Will be sitting at the bottom of the league after the Exeter game. Not sure what Brent an co do in board meetings, must sit around smoking crack or something coz they certainly not doing anything to sort this mess out. Our players are dog shit an our management team are worse. We are doomed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:06 pm

The mute superfans are looking really feckin stupid right now, & they know it !
Buy up the gobshites & you can do what you want, classic industrial trick.
If Webb & Newell are really the fans they keep telling us they won't be able to keep quiet for too long. we shall see.
Once the planning permission has gone through we won't see brent for dust & will be in administration again soon after. No hope of a new grandstand either. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:11 pm

In the last seven league games, we have accrued one single point. Discount the cup games and that's a win ratio, over the last seven games of 0% and a points per game ratio of 0.14 points per game.

If you go back to last season near the end, we were beaten against Swindon Town, at home, 1-0 on the 14th March. Including that game, we've lost twelve games. We've won just four games and drawn eight games. That's twenty four games, a win ratio of between 16 and 17% and an average points per game of 0.83.

During that period (including cup matches), we have lost against AFC Wimbledon, Dorchester Town, Fleetwood and Burton Albion amongst others.

Most on here calling for Fletcher's head have simply been angry. I'm not, I've provided a sound, statistical argument here Mr Brent that simply points to one simple decision and that is to bite the bullet and sack the management team that will see our club relegated. If you are unable to do that, you will end up with a non-league football club. If you think Janners stay away now, just wait.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:19 pm

I dont think we'll go down, but it'll be an awful season for a club of our size in this woeful division
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:35 pm

yes i do. Unlike chris webb's mate reckons we are going up by put a £100 bet on it 66'1
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:40 pm

At the moment I think we are hoping that there are two worse teams than us in this league. One place above relegation will be seen as a triumph.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:27 pm

I think if we stick with Fletcher there's a very strong chance that there won't be two sides worse than us. I really wouldn't like to bet against it if he stays.

Replace him with someone decent before we get cut adrift and we should be about ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:47 pm

GreenSam wrote:
I think if we stick with Fletcher there's a very strong chance that there won't be two sides worse than us. I really wouldn't like to bet against it if he stays.

Replace him with someone decent before we get cut adrift and we should be about ok.

I agree with this Brent has to act now let the new guy assess the squad before the window opens so he can act well.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:21 am

We have a shit board, shit manager and shit team. We're doomed unless we can change the board or manager.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:15 am

I think our reluctant owner will be disappointed if we stay up.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:08 am

GreenSam wrote:

This or were down the pan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:31 am

Guess who?

Quote :
Yes, and the point that needs making is that the loss of Argyle would be catastrophic in brand terms for a city that desperately needs a stronger reputation, not a devalued one.

"Plymouth. The largest city in Europe without a Football League club".

It's not good. Nor would it be smart political leadership to allow it to happen.

Exeter got it right as a city, and they're reaping the rewards. Which are economic as well as reputational. Plymouth needs to learn from them

Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:36 am

Inevitable.

Unless there's big changes.

Now.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:06 am

We have a failing formula, we are heading for the bottom place in league 2 at xmas - draw your own conclusion what that usually means. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Who thinks we are going down? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who thinks we are going down?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next