HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crowd prediction tonight....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Crowd prediction tonight.... Empty
PostSubject: Crowd prediction tonight....   Crowd prediction tonight.... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:46 pm

34 away fans

Turkey and Cranberry sandwiches in the Directors Box trough for the superfan(s) to snaffle.

Are there Comms on Radio Devon? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crowd prediction tonight....   Crowd prediction tonight.... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:51 pm

No chance of counting the countless non attending ST fans. So, 2,900 praaaaper fans with nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crowd prediction tonight....   Crowd prediction tonight.... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:54 pm

A huge 3750 with just over 300 Oxford fans. Cup fever has taken over Plymouth with the prospect of a Johnstone's Paint Trophy area Semi-final for the winners cheers

Look how far we've come!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crowd prediction tonight....   Crowd prediction tonight.... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:02 pm

I reckon no more than about 2,500.

Despite my offering to the Forcasting League, I now reckon our JPT odyssey will end tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crowd prediction tonight....   Crowd prediction tonight.... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Crowd prediction tonight....   Crowd prediction tonight.... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:07 pm

-1 just counting me.

I hope the brave diehards see a win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crowd prediction tonight....   Crowd prediction tonight.... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Is there a match tonight?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Crowd prediction tonight....   Crowd prediction tonight.... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Comes to something when Argyle are at home, and you struggle to think of one proper ATDer who's bothering to go.

Great work James/Fletch.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Crowd prediction tonight....   Crowd prediction tonight.... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Comes to something when Argyle are at home, and you struggle to think of one proper ATDer who's bothering to go.

Great work James/Fletch

Im not bothering tonight. Whats the point same old shite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crowd prediction tonight....   Crowd prediction tonight.... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:48 pm

brian clappy sammy clappy ollie clappy crownhill clappy esmer clappy nobber nool, plus two from oxford,i predict tonights crowd is eight.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Crowd prediction tonight....   Crowd prediction tonight.... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:53 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
brian clappy sammy clappy ollie clappy crownhill clappy esmer clappy nobber nool, plus two from oxford,i predict tonights crowd is eight.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Crowd prediction tonight....   Crowd prediction tonight.... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:54 pm

I really can't think of anywhere I wouldn't rather be tonight. And that's all down to clueless and the non-investing hotel builder.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Crowd prediction tonight....   Crowd prediction tonight.... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Zzzzzzzzzzz not there mate.

2383 attendance. 118 from Oxford. Dire.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Crowd prediction tonight....   Crowd prediction tonight.... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:34 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Fecking hell. That's 1,000 down on my prediction.

I've always been too much of an optimist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crowd prediction tonight....   Crowd prediction tonight.... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:35 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

If we win the club shop will sell 4000 "I was there at the JPT Southern Section Quarter Final v Oxford United tie" t-shirts.

Maybe.

Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Crowd prediction tonight....   Crowd prediction tonight.... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Yeovil progressed in front of 1771 and they're a much bigger club than us, so stick that in yer pipes and smoke it cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crowd prediction tonight....   Crowd prediction tonight.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Crowd prediction tonight....
Page 1 of 1