Mapperley, darling
LondonGreen
Tringreen
Dougie
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:53 pm

GOB wrote:
Anyone see the Fire Certificate?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Looks like Newell has re-grown his tash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:56 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Chelsea fans don't want a manager who won the Spanish league and not with Real Madrid or Barcelona, also the UEFA Cup and took Valencia to the champions league final, then won the champions league and other trophies with a shit Liverpool team, and his first game in charge for Chelsea he's booed and banners wanting him out displayed.

Meanwhile we have lost in the cup to Dorchester, and are 20th in division 4 having lost 6 and drawn one of our last 7 games and the manager doesn't sound like he gives a toss or knows how to change things, he's relying on our luck changing, and our fans can't protest by flags, or by chanting anti Fletcher songs unless your voice can drown out little drummer boy and the nerds and carry around your national diploma of competence in flag bearing.

Swap you Chelsea boys. You have Brent and Fletcher and we'll have Benetiz, you have Romain and we'll have Roman. Deal?

It's a spot on example of why Chelsea are in the Premier while we sit nearly at the bottom of the lowest division. One day we'll wake up and understand that sucking up to owners doesn't work, being demanding does!

Those ever so naughty Chelsea lot are booing as well, how awfully dreadful is that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:57 pm

The Red Star wrote:
GOB wrote:

Looks like Newell has re-grown his tash

Naa, he prefers Old Trafford to Stamford Bridge.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Chelsea fans don't want a manager who won the Spanish league and not with Real Madrid or Barcelona, also the UEFA Cup and took Valencia to the champions league final, then won the champions league and other trophies with a shit Liverpool team, and his first game in charge for Chelsea he's booed and banners wanting him out displayed.

Meanwhile we have lost in the cup to Dorchester, and are 20th in division 4 having lost 6 and drawn one of our last 7 games and the manager doesn't sound like he gives a toss or knows how to change things, he's relying on our luck changing, and our fans can't protest by flags, or by chanting anti Fletcher songs unless your voice can drown out little drummer boy and the nerds and carry around your national diploma of competence in flag bearing.

Swap you Chelsea boys. You have Brent and Fletcher and we'll have Benetiz, you have Romain and we'll have Roman. Deal?

Plus we'll chuck Chadwick and a few others in for, well, feck all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:47 pm

This thread can be summed up with this song

Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:39 am

Would it be ok to have a Fletcher Out banner made out of a fire blanket? Would that have a fire certificate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:02 am

Rolling Eyes would it be fit for purpose for banner making? If it could smother a fire it could smother a match day enjoying family member, stop this madness before somebody is killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 am

I reckon it's just the letter U which isn't safe on flags or banners.

You can have a banner saying Fletcher in or we love Carl, but you can't have Fletcher out, Fletcher is rubbish or Fletcher is a cnut.

This means protesters will have to be ingenious with their banners and leave s blank space they can write out with their own excrement, or take a marker pen with them.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:26 am

Greenjock wrote:
I reckon it's just the letter U which isn't safe on flags or banners.

You can have a banner saying Fletcher in or we love Carl, but you can't have Fletcher out, Fletcher is rubbish or Fletcher is a cnut.

This means protesters will have to be ingenious with their banners and leave s blank space they can write out with their own excrement, or take a marker pen with them.

It would appear 'U' is not the problem, 'in fletch we trust' is allowed.
The New State, Salazar is resurrected and is in charge of all things Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:33 am

GOB wrote:

Don't you know the London Fire Brigade were issuing fire certificates all week ahead of that. Perhaps there's a new role for our very own fireman as he's not fit enough for League football.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:14 am

Old Timer wrote:
Did the toilet rolls thrown by that forza crowd (actually they were quite impressive) have fire certificates? On the subject of health and safety and obeying rules , could the stadium manager please explain why a large group of unsupervised young people are allowed to break the rules with impunity i.e. standing up in a seated area? I suggest sir that you are falling down on your job and should be the first to be made redundant.

Im sure toilet rolls are classed as missiles when thrown at a game... i seem to remember someone being ejected that first season back in the 2nd tier, v west ham i think
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:16 am

I can gurantee if the banners said "We Want Your Babies Fletch" and "Fletch For England" they would've been allowed to stay and there would be none of this fire certificate crap.

The orders have been given for any "anti" banners to be removed and chants drowned out by the vain one and his drum.

Anything else spouted out by Webb is pure bollocks. But then he does have form. #nomultisheremate

Just hold a pro Fletch banner up at the next home match and see if the fire warden comes over, I bet you he doesn't.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:23 am

Why not print out anything that remotely resembles a fire certificate and give it to the stewards at the next game, I can guarantee that they won't have a clue what one looks like.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:06 am

Good idea. Just show them this next time:

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:12 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:33 am

JonB wrote:
Well...... to buck the tone in chief of this thread somewhat....

I have disagreed with Chris W on a number of issues in the past, but having lost my dear Dad in similar, wretched circumstances not that long ago, the tone of his recent messages resonate deeply within me.

My perspective on, well, near-everything changed & I actively sought to repair friendships & relationships that previously, I did not care to.

My observations are that there are a number of cynics & sceptics on this site (how about that for an incisive, investigative mind?) and whilst the cynics may never change their views, it may be that if the sceptics could find some empathy in the here and now, the greater good could benefit.

My perception is that an olive branch has been offered & I believe there to be sincerity in what Chris has written.

There are a few of us on here that often quote the 'if you do it as you've always done it.... ' phrase; well perhaps here's an opportunity to do things differently.

Spoken like a true PASB man. You'll go far.

The likes of the Windsor Boys don't do olive branches, they do control and self promotion. Anyone not complying is regarded as the enemy and must be marginalised/destroyed.

Webb is in a panic now because he knows he's been rumbled.

Now, if he really wants to offer the olive branch and not simply get us off his case, he should use his undoubted influence to try to unite what is left of the fanbase. He could start with reinstating Peggy to her voluntary programme piece. He could then use his undoubted influence to call upon Pasoti to reinstate all posters, previously spuriously banned for not agreeing with Newell. While he's at it, maybe he could provide ATD with his IP address ?
Actions speak louder than words.I'm sick of him and Fletcher using sick, injured or dead people to excuse their behaviours and/or lack of ability. It really shows how low some people will sink to keep their job/position.

Last edited by Tringreen on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:34 am

An obvious experiment would be two people go to the next game sit next to each other, one holds up an A4 sheet of "I love Fletch" the other "fletcher out!" at the start of the game and wait and for the steward response. We don't need a any answers on a postcard please. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
Good idea. Just show them this next time:

Good work mate, very good work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Tringreen wrote:
JonB wrote:

I have disagreed with Chris W on a number of issues in the past, but having lost my dear Dad in similar, wretched circumstances not that long ago, the tone of his recent messages resonate deeply within me.

My perspective on, well, near-everything changed & I actively sought to repair friendships & relationships that previously, I did not care to.

My observations are that there are a number of cynics & sceptics on this site (how about that for an incisive, investigative mind?) and whilst the cynics may never change their views, it may be that if the sceptics could find some empathy in the here and now, the greater good could benefit.

My perception is that an olive branch has been offered & I believe there to be sincerity in what Chris has written.

There are a few of us on here that often quote the 'if you do it as you've always done it.... ' phrase; well perhaps here's an opportunity to do things differently.

The likes of the Windsor Boys don't do olive branches, they do control and self promotion. Anyone not complying is regarded as the enemy and must be marginalised/destroyed.

Now, if he really wants to offer the olive branch and not simply get us off his case, he should use his undoubted influence to try to unite what is left of the fanbase. He could start with reinstating Peggy to her voluntary programme piece. He could then use his undoubted influence to call upon Pasoti to reinstate all posters, previously spuriously banned for not agreeing with Newell. While he's at it, maybe he could provide ATD with his IP address ?
Actions speak louder than words.I'm sick of him and Fletcher using sick, injured or dead people to excuse their behaviours and/or lack of ability. It really shows how low some people will sink to keep their job/position.

totally agree. It shows a lack of class and morals
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:34 pm

he should have had seperate threads, one for thanks for condolences & one for the rest.

fletcher brining in an afghan vet was stupid, its HIS tactics that are letting us down not lack of effort.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:00 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
JonB wrote:

totally agree. It shows a lack of class and morals

Judging by the deafening silence, I take it that my suggestions to Webb re olive branches were not well received. Rolling Eyes
He wants us to shut up, not make peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Pure indulgence. Public words, no private intent.
We all have personal loss and tragedy. Some things are sacrosanct and should reamin inside our hearts, and not used as a "political" tool. More than disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:34 pm

The ultimate Avivafest ! Complete with all the Deepthroaters and one of the prizes is................................ Be a director for the Day ! [may be an auction prize]

You couldn't make it up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Mr Brent paying his little helpers their bonus

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'   The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends' - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Club President says 'Thankyou/Lets Be Friends'
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3