The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sad News for Gally

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Sad News for Gally Empty
PostSubject: Sad News for Gally   Sad News for Gally EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:18 am

His wife was due to give birth in June to twins but went into labour early. One has been lost and the other is fighting for her life- hope she pulls through.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
FORMER Plymouth Argyle striker Paul Gallagher and his wife Hayley are mourning the loss of their "precious" baby son – as his tiny twin sister fights for her life in hospital.

Luca James died on Monday . His sister, Ava Amelie, who was born weighing just 2lbs 10oz, is still in intensive care and has been described by her father as "a little fighter". The babies were not due until June.

Paul Gallagher
The 27-year-old Leicester City player and his wife, who have a daughter named Madison, both described it as the worst day of their lives.

Writing on Twitter on Tuesday, he said: "When I woke up this morning, I was praying that yesterday was a nightmare, but it has been the hardest day of my life. RIP Luca James and pray for Ava."

He later wrote: "Thank you everyone for your support. Going up to see Ava in NICU, she is a little fighter. Miss you Luca."

Fellow Leicester City player Ben Marshall showed support for his team-mate on Monday night, lifting his shirt to show a vest with the message, "Thinking of you Gally," and hundreds of fans have voiced their sympathy online.

The striker signed on loan with Argyle in August 2008 and had a big impact for the club, scoring 13 goals in 40 league games.
Back to top Go down

Sad News for Gally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News for Gally   Sad News for Gally EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:20 am

Very sad news.
Back to top Go down

Sad News for Gally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News for Gally   Sad News for Gally EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:37 am

Terribly sad for them. Fingers crossed the other baby pulls through.
Back to top Go down

Sad News for Gally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News for Gally   Sad News for Gally EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:14 pm

That must be every parent-to-be's nightmare.

Terribly sad news - I don't imagine any Argyle fan has anything other than the utmost sympathy for their loss, and is willing the surviving baby on to good health.
Back to top Go down

Sad News for Gally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News for Gally   Sad News for Gally EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
That must be every parent-to-be's nightmare.

Terribly sad news - I don't imagine any Argyle fan has anything other than the utmost sympathy for their loss, and is willing the surviving baby on to good health.

100% agree with this.

Terrible thing to have to deal with.
Back to top Go down
merseygull

Sad News for Gally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News for Gally   Sad News for Gally EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:08 pm

May I also offer my deepest sympathies and thoughts at this difficult time

J.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sad News for Gally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News for Gally   Sad News for Gally Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad News for Gally
Page 1 of 1