The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to whatch Argyle v Sheffield Wednesday around the world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

How to whatch Argyle v Sheffield Wednesday around the world Empty
PostSubject: How to whatch Argyle v Sheffield Wednesday around the world   How to whatch Argyle v Sheffield Wednesday around the world EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 6:49 pm

International video match passes are available in the following 'dark market' countries and other selected international realms, where the game is not being broadcast live on TV using a VPN on one of the Countries below.  

The overseas territories where Argyle TV Video Match Passes will be available for the Sheffield Wednesday fixture are as follows:  

Albania, American Samoa, Andorra, Belarus, Belgium, Brunei, Cambodia, Cape Verde, China, Christmas Islands, Cocos Islands, Cook Islands, Cyprus, East Timor, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Gambia, Gibraltar, Greece, Guam, Indonesia, Italy, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Islands, North Korea, North Mariana Islands, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Poland, Republic of South Sudan, Samoa, Singapore, Socotra, Solomon Islands, South Tyrol, Spain, Tahiti, Taiwan, Thailand, Tokelau, Tonga, Turkey, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Wallis & Futuna, Western Samoa.

Following a new broadcast deal agreed between the EFL and Sky Sports, we will not be permitted to provide video streaming of any Sky Bet Championship and Carabao Cup matches in the UK and Ireland.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: How to whatch Argyle v Sheffield Wednesday around the world   How to whatch Argyle v Sheffield Wednesday around the world EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 11:29 pm

I believe it’s on sky 4pm Sunday or have I got that wrong ?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: How to whatch Argyle v Sheffield Wednesday around the world   How to whatch Argyle v Sheffield Wednesday around the world EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 11:48 pm

RegGreen wrote:

That right, but some fans like to use Argyle TV who have not got Sky or fire sticks
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: How to whatch Argyle v Sheffield Wednesday around the world   How to whatch Argyle v Sheffield Wednesday around the world EmptyFri Aug 09, 2024 12:30 am

Tgwu wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

That right, but some fans like to use Argyle TV who have not got Sky or fire sticks
Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: How to whatch Argyle v Sheffield Wednesday around the world   How to whatch Argyle v Sheffield Wednesday around the world EmptyFri Aug 09, 2024 7:33 am

First games of the season tonight for championship are

20:00  Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County

Viaplay Sweden, Sport 1, Arena Sport 1 Croatia, Viaplay Denmark, Viaplay Norway

20:00 Preston North End vs Sheffield United

Sky Sports+, Paramou,Moja TV, Arena Sport 3,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to whatch Argyle v Sheffield Wednesday around the world   How to whatch Argyle v Sheffield Wednesday around the world Empty

Back to top Go down

How to whatch Argyle v Sheffield Wednesday around the world
Page 1 of 1