18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 12:41 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Call the feckers bluff, if he wants to launch strikes against the UK, the EU and the US he he's more bemused than I thought.

We should call the tyrants bluff, the bloke is a major pain in the arse !!
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 6:05 am

Sweden & Finland agree to join NATO. Should get interesting in the next few weeks/months with old Putler's response.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 8:40 am

Did make me laugh, Old Putin whining that Nato is on his border then because of Ukraine he's ended up with way more troops, neutral countries flocking to join with many more billions of euros committed to annoying the twat further. He really is a stupid cnut him parading around Europe like Hitler during the menopause was only ever going to achieve this.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 8:49 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Did make me laugh, Old Putin whining that Nato is on his border then because of Ukraine he's ended up with way more troops, neutral countries flocking to join with many more billions of euros committed to annoying the twat further. He really is a stupid cnut him parading around Europe like Hitler during the menopause was only ever going to achieve this.

Reports saying the other day that the little despot is becoming increasingly unpredictable, while other reports saying one pro-kremlin media outlet was starting to turn against him for his shambolic war in Ukraine.

Poo tin has set Russia back decades and it will take decades more to recover.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 12:37 pm

Here we go then !!

Wonder what Poo Tin has in mind as retaliatory steps ?

Kremlin spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, has said that Russia would be prepared to seek a decisive response against those who have taken the side of Ukraine, thus hampering the special military operation.

Like what Mr Peskov ? A hint to former president Dmitry Medvedev and his comments warning on a NATO/Russia conflict..

LONDON (Reuters) - One of President Vladimir Putin's closest allies warned the West on Thursday that the increasing military support given to Ukraine by the United States and its allies risked triggering a conflict between Russia and the NATO military alliance.

Former president Dmitry Medvedev, now deputy chairman of Russia’s security council, said such a conflict with NATO always carried the risk of turning into a full blown nuclear war.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 2:54 pm

Either stand up to the twat now or wait until he invades Poland, I'm sure that the whole of EU and the states are together on making a stand now and he knows it. I'm sure he would be removed if he starts going nuclear.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 4:17 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Either stand up to the twat now or wait until he invades Poland, I'm sure that the whole of EU and the states are together on making a stand now and he knows it. I'm sure he would be removed if he starts going nuclear.

I think it would be the Russian separatist enclave of Transnistria in Moldova that would see large troop movements from Russia, rather than Poland.There is a small force there already - no more than 1,500 troops and they insist they are peacekeepers - but, Poo Tin may fancy taking the whole of Moldova, which would be easier than Ukraine.

Reading some reports on a possible coup taking place within the Kremlin. The candidates for replacing Poo Tin are no better than the madman himself. They are just as hardline as he is.

I still find it taxing that Poo Tin and his Kremlin mafia think the west (and NATO) are a threat to Russia. The only threat I see is from Russia herself. Poo Tin is making it far worse than it was before and we are in a dangerous place at this moment in time.

Should the despot fire a nuclear missile at, let's say Plymouth - in a revenge attack on the UK for supplying Ukraine with weapons and what not - , we would not know sod all about it until we see that large glowing flash, at which point we would all become at one with the Universe.

foot note

I signalled out the UK because Russia, apparently, would have no problem firing a nuclear weapon toward these shores. They view the UK as a little place of no significance and also believe that by attacking the UK as a warning to the west and NATO, the alliance will not reply in kind.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptySat May 14, 2022 2:12 pm

According to Ukraine, a coup is now underway in the Kremlin to oust Poo Tin, who is alleged to be very ill.

Daily Mirror Link

Russian deny it and say it is propaganda but, if the report is true it will be interesting to see what actually happens to the tyrant and who replaces him.

Again, Russia threatens the UK !!

A Russian defence chief has renewed his threats to wipe out Britain after it signed new mutual security agreements with Sweden and Finland, marking a growing international alliance against Vladimir Putin.

RUSSIA has announced a "total hybrid war" has begun as it lashes out at the West's latest move to align countries against the aggressive nation, with the nation's foreign minister saying he could not predict how long it would last.

Speaking today (Saturday) to mark the 80th day of Vladimir Putin's horrific and bloody invasion of Ukraine, Sergei Lavrov said that "the consequences will be felt by everyone". It comes after Sweden and Finland signed mutual security pacts with the UK, as the latter Scandinavian country declared its intention to join NATO.
Back to top Go down

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptySun May 15, 2022 12:24 am

i wish skybet allowed me to bet on eurovision i would have put my mortgage on ukraine winning regardless to how bad the song was due to public sympathy. Poor uk who is paying for their war with russia got screwed out of the win
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptySun May 15, 2022 10:22 am

Angry wrote:
i wish skybet allowed me to bet on eurovision i would have put my mortgage on ukraine winning regardless to how bad the song was due to public sympathy. Poor uk who is paying for their war with russia got screwed out of the win

lol! I tried lol. Great cartoon in one of the papers, Russian general saying to Putin, "Congratulations on winning the Eurovision song contest as well as the war in Ukraine".
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptySun May 15, 2022 10:23 am

VillageGreen wrote:
According to Ukraine, a coup is now underway in the Kremlin to oust Poo Tin, who is alleged to be very ill.

Daily Mirror Link

Russian deny it and say it is propaganda but, if the report is true it will be interesting to see what actually happens to the tyrant and who replaces him.

A Russian defence chief has renewed his threats to wipe out Britain after it signed new mutual security agreements with Sweden and Finland, marking a growing international alliance against Vladimir Putin.

RUSSIA has announced a "total hybrid war" has begun as it lashes out at the West's latest move to align countries against the aggressive nation, with the nation's foreign minister saying he could not predict how long it would last.

Speaking today (Saturday) to mark the 80th day of Vladimir Putin's horrific and bloody invasion of Ukraine, Sergei Lavrov said that "the consequences will be felt by everyone". It comes after Sweden and Finland signed mutual security pacts with the UK, as the latter Scandinavian country declared its intention to join NATO.

What is Putin going to do to us? Smear every doorknob in the country with Novochoc or send in an Army of tourists armed with poisoned umbrellas.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptySun May 15, 2022 10:41 am

VillageGreen wrote:
I still find it taxing that Poo Tin and his Kremlin mafia think the west (and NATO) are a threat to Russia. The only threat I see is from Russia herself. Poo Tin is making it far worse than it was before and we are in a dangerous place at this moment in time.

In spite of it's massive land mass, Russia has always sought to further enlarge it by any means available, for example the dispute with Finland who were forced to cede some of it's mainland and Islands back in 1940.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It seems that Russia and possibly China are seeking to take control of large regions of the Arctic.....

And finally, the Japanese want the return of some of their islands which the Russians are most reluctant to do so.....

Back to top Go down

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptySun May 15, 2022 11:16 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Daily Mirror Link

What is Putin going to do to us? Smear every doorknob in the country with Novochoc or send in an Army of tourists armed with poisoned umbrellas.

he wont that's for sure he will be dead before too long due to his health. If he is threatening Finland now that may push him over the edge come pressing buttons.
I'm more concerned about his replacement as we see with all regime changes the west sponsors the replacement is usually worse than the predecessor and the kremlin is just Putin there are others who still believe in Mother Russia and her superiority.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptySun May 15, 2022 12:04 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Daily Mirror Link

he wont that's for sure he will be dead before too long due to his health. If he is threatening Finland now that may push him over the edge come pressing buttons.
I'm more concerned about his replacement as we see with all regime changes the west sponsors the replacement is usually worse than the predecessor and the kremlin is just Putin there are others who still believe in Mother Russia and her superiority.  

Any replacement would be a hard line guy from the army/secret police route who also speaks the same language as Putin, is made in the same mould. I'm not sure that the lefty/woke Guardian reading set have really taken off in Russia yet.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptySun May 15, 2022 2:55 pm

Finland has confirmed it's bid to join NATO. We should now follow up with threats to Putin that any attack on a fellow member will unleash Armageddon upon him and his people. Wanker.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptySun May 15, 2022 3:35 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Finland has confirmed it's bid to join NATO. We should now follow up with threats to Putin that any attack on a fellow member will unleash Armageddon upon him and his people. Wanker.

Turkey object to Sweden and Finland joining NATO due to the latter supporting the PKK and YPG.

The Russians know that their special military operation is not going well, that it is falling apart and is an embarrassment of great magnitude. All they have left is to raise the rhetoric and threaten whoever willy-nilly with WMD. For the sake of humanity one would think that some in the chain of command on launching a nuclear strike would refuse to carry out that kind of order ?

Russian ambassador to the US, Anatoly Antonov, claiming the USA is secretly giving Vladimir Putin the terms of negotiations to halt the fighting.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptySun May 15, 2022 5:12 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Turkey object to Sweden and Finland joining NATO due to the latter supporting the PKK and YPG.

The Russians know that their special military operation is not going well, that it is falling apart and is an embarrassment of great magnitude. All they have left is to raise the rhetoric and threaten whoever willy-nilly with WMD. For the sake of humanity one would think that some in the chain of command on launching a nuclear strike would refuse to carry out that kind of order ?

Russian ambassador to the US, Anatoly Antonov, claiming the USA is secretly giving Vladimir Putin the terms of negotiations to halt the fighting.

Turkey should be threatened with expulsion from NATO because of its treatment of its own Kurdish people, they have got a fooking cheek to criticize anyone else.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 10:13 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

In spite of it's massive land mass, Russia has always sought to further enlarge it by any means available, for example the dispute with Finland who were forced to cede some of it's mainland and Islands back in 1940.

It seems that Russia and possibly China are seeking to take control of large regions of the Arctic.....

And finally, the Japanese want the return of some of their islands which the Russians are most reluctant to do so.....

Bloody hell, that second one was a read and a half.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 5:02 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
[Should the despot fire a nuclear missile at, let's say Plymouth - [i]in a revenge attack on the UK for supplying Ukraine with weapons and what not...............

10 years ago the respected author A N Wilson (I was to later read his excellent biography on C S Lewis) wrote an article on this recently deceased lump of poo. The reason I bring it up was because Wilson highlighted the fact that the Russians were supplying arms to the IRA that were used to kill our soldiers during the 'unrest' in Northern Ireland - which make's Putin's complaints about the UK supplying arms to the Ukraine nothing but outrageous humbug.

As you read through Wilson's article - which I hope you all read thoroughly, please note what this ter-wat thought of this country which as a Jew, he hotfooted to from Hitler's Europe. Also, please note the people and organisations who wax lyrical over this ungrateful sphincter's scribbles.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 6:40 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
[Should the despot fire a nuclear missile at, let's say Plymouth - [i]in a revenge attack on the UK for supplying Ukraine with weapons and what not...............

10 years ago the respected author A N Wilson (I was to later read his excellent biography on C S Lewis) wrote an article on this recently deceased lump of poo. The reason I bring it up was because Wilson highlighted the fact that the Russians were supplying arms to the IRA that were used to kill our soldiers during the 'unrest' in Northern Ireland - which make's Putin's complaints about the UK supplying arms to the Ukraine nothing but outrageous humbug.

As you read through Wilson's article - which I hope you all read thoroughly, please note what this ter-wat thought of this country which as a Jew, he hotfooted to from Hitler's Europe. Also, please note the people and organisations who wax lyrical over this ungrateful sphincter's scribbles.

What a pair of lugs ,looks like one of those fookin' Boglin puppets
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 11:36 am

Seems Russia are climbing down over Sweden and Finland joining NATO.

A sign of weakness perhaps ?

Finland and Sweden joining NATO makes 'not much difference',
Russian foreign minister says

There was some surprise yesterday when Vladimir Putin appeared to climb down from earlier veiled threats to say he had "no problem" with Sweden and Finland joining NATO, as the countries posed no threat to Russia.

Seemingly in keeping with his president, foreign minister Sergei Lavrov today said the Nordic nations' likely entry into the Western military alliance would probably make "not much difference".

"Finland and Sweden, as well as other neutral countries, have been participating in NATO military exercises for many years," he said.

"NATO takes their territory into account when planning military advances to the East. So in this sense there is probably not much difference. Let's see how their territory is used in practice in the North Atlantic alliance."
CREDIT: SKY NEWS
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 11:46 am

VillageGreen wrote:
Seems Russia are climbing down over Sweden and Finland joining NATO.

A sign of weakness perhaps ?

Finland and Sweden joining NATO makes 'not much difference',
Russian foreign minister says

There was some surprise yesterday when Vladimir Putin appeared to climb down from earlier veiled threats to say he had "no problem" with Sweden and Finland joining NATO, as the countries posed no threat to Russia.

Seemingly in keeping with his president, foreign minister Sergei Lavrov today said the Nordic nations' likely entry into the Western military alliance would probably make "not much difference".

"Finland and Sweden, as well as other neutral countries, have been participating in NATO military exercises for many years," he said.

"NATO takes their territory into account when planning military advances to the East. So in this sense there is probably not much difference. Let's see how their territory is used in practice in the North Atlantic alliance."
CREDIT: SKY NEWS

In the story that I read he added the caveat "as long as they didn't use them to site weapons". But yes it does look like a climbdown.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 2:36 pm

I also have read a report on Russia not wanting weapons  situated within Sweden and Finland, then you get the Sky report today. Strange communications coming out of Russia.

Apparently, the Russian secret services are blaming each other for intelligence blunder that led to the invasion of Ukraine.

LINK

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 2:01 pm

Russia trying some blackmail now.

Removal of sanctions will need to be 'considered' in order to open ports, Russia says after UN appeal

As we reported earlier, the UN has pleaded with Russia for it to open its ports after world hunger levels hit a "new high".

David Beasley, head of the UN World Food Programme, said: "I ask (Russian) President Putin, if you have any heart at all, to please open these ports... so that we can feed the poorest of the poor and avert famine, as we've done in the past, when nations in this room have stepped up together."

Now, Russia has said the removal of sanctions will have to be considered in order for it to open its access to Ukrainian ports, Interfax reported.

Ukraine, one of the world's biggest grain producers, used to export most of its goods through its seaports.

However, since Russia sent troops into the country, it has been forced to export by train or via its small Danube River ports
. [CREDIT:Sky News]

Daily Mirror reporting on Putin weaponising global food supplies LINK

Last edited by VillageGreen on Thu May 19, 2022 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 2:20 pm

What other choice does Putin have to be fair? We have hammered him with sanctions and he now controls the destiny of much of the grain, fuel, sunflower oil and fertilizer that the West needs. Makes me laugh that we make out we are worried about famine in Africa when the West usually copes without losing any sleep. Unless we break out of the globalist shit show we will have no option but to remove sanctions sooner or later. Whilst this goes on our government is still carrying on with it's moronic farming nature policies, covering good arable land with solar panels and trying to cover what's left with forests whilst they "monitor" the global supply balls up.
This wake up call ie, war in Europe has been a long time coming sadly the politicians are too entrenched in their beliefs or up to their nuts in bribes and corruption to actually do anything positive about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ukraine - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ukraine
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next