Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.

Go down 
+14
Clodagh Rubbish
Greenlander
Freathy
Tgwu
mouldyoldgoat
Greenskin
Les Miserable
Lord Melbury
Czarcasm
PlymptonPilgrim
seadog
Earwegoagain
Hugh Midde
harvetheslayer
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 9:37 pm

Good luck with everything chaps, you won, enjoy.

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:39 am

seadog wrote:

I wonder if the Ears would venture a response......

Gas price hikes: BREXIT
Food shortages: BREXIT
Sewage dumping: BREXIT
Export crisis: BREXIT
Driver shortages: BREXIT
Farming chaos: BREXIT
Fishing chaos: BREXIT
Financial Asset exodus: BREXIT
Northern Ireland chaos: BREXIT
Livestock culling: BREXIT

Brexit is killing the UK and odious little people are still in utter denial.....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 3:44 am

The utter feckin arrogance of Johnson cutting across the President of the USA and the look of bemusement from Biden was telling
Johnson was about to get his extended arse handed to him over the NI protocol

We are totally friendless around the world a completely rogue nation led by an a loathsome despot

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 7:50 am

Bozo's flagship post brexit trade deal with the US now completely dead in the water. US doesn't give a damn about a tiny little isolated irrelevant island with zero influence off the northwest of Europe, Bozo. The US is only interested in the EU. We really need to be back in the EU.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 11:57 am

So since Brexit this year (we were transition last year and still subject to the treaties) we've had

Energy price hikes
Empty Shelves
Chronic Labour shortages
Tax rises
Rampant inflation
No prospect of US trade deal
Northern Ireland Chaos
Export Chaos
Farming Chaos
Fishing Chaos

We had COVID last year so all the above can be aquarely laid at the floor of Brexit.

Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 12:08 pm

Freathy wrote:
Bozo's flagship post brexit trade deal with the US now completely dead in the water.  US doesn't give a damn about a tiny little isolated irrelevant island with zero influence off the northwest of Europe, Bozo.  The US is only interested in the EU.  We really need to be back in the EU.

The US were only interested in Europe as a bulwark against Soviet expansion. They don't give a shit about it now as they are concerned with China these days.

I wouldn't be getting too excited about AUKUS either, the UK are very much the Nool to USA's Brent.

Any trade deal with either will involved us having our pants pulled down massively other agriculture and further screwing over farmers that have already been screwed over .

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 1:30 pm

doris, makes bent look successful!

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 12:29 pm

Three years on and President Macron was bang on the money

A lying spurious incompetent cabal lead by the most corrupt loathsome creature in British political history bar none

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 12:32 pm

I actually quite relaxed about the massive hike in utilites as Gove and Johnson claimed in 2016, we would be able to scrap VAT on fuel bills

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 3:13 pm

Bozo's brexit just keeps on giving

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 3:26 pm

All part of doris the frog's green agenda!

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 6:08 pm

seadog wrote:

And yet on two occasions you've said, "you've won Hugh, why carry on as before?" For my part, I'd gladly concentrate on footy but as you yourself procede in much the same vein I'm obligated to respond. Take the problems facing Switzerland who, after many years trading with the EU, are suddenly expected to embrace a rejigged trade agreement which von der Leyen claims is "superior to the one offered to the UK" - so a big danke vielmals from the UK for that one eine frau. If it's that much better than the one offered us, then why does it scare the scheisse out of the Swiss? Probably because they know that kowtowing at the feet of the ECJ opens many, many windows that they might not be able to shut.

In the meantime the usual crew are whining about Brexit like so many sick turbines while studiously ignoring what is happening around the frigging world....

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 7:37 pm

I worry about you oh damp one, what hold does Switzerland have over you?

england is a sovereign island now, enjoy.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 7:44 pm

There is a lot of shit occurring world wide at the mo, but it is an undeniable fact that we have deliberately made it worse by leaving the EU.

I don't want to go back, I don't want Labour, Lib Dems or the tories in power, I don't give a flying feck about Switzerland.

As Kermit said feck off.

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 7:59 pm

seadog wrote:
There is a lot of shit occurring world wide at the mo, but it is an undeniable fact that we have deliberately made it worse by leaving the EU.

I don't want to go back, I don't want Labour, Lib Dems or the tories in power, I don't give a flying feck about Switzerland.

As Kermit said feck off.

Living north of the border, I take it you want Elton John's daughter in power? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 8:10 pm

POI wrote:
seadog wrote:

As Kermit said feck off.

Living north of the border, I take it you want Elton John's daughter in power? Very Happy

More like Mrs Brown lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 8:54 pm

lol, I really don't think it matters much.

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 5:08 am

Just watching Sky news and the road hauliers guy Rob McKenzie just saying we're looking at at least one year of driver shortages.

Covid yes has reduced the amount of "tests" on new drivers but 90% is down to Johnsons Brexit

Winter of discontent is coming up and I expect it to be 10 times worse than the shambolic BBC are admitting to

Shelves are being stripped and the inept twats cry of dont panic buy is quite naturally having the opposite effect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 8:03 am

Interesting:

Which supports this article:

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 8:22 am

Does make you wonder............................................ cheers

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 8:27 am

He won’t listen Frank.

He’s in his own little world.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 8:43 am

seadog wrote:

As Kermit said feck off.

What with Putin boasting about his super fast missiles and powerful new tanks while China has steadily added to it's empire by hoovering up other people's Island and building the world's largest navy, things are certainly more dicey. Meanwhile Brussels now wants an EU army which means a air force and navy are a natural progression if things are to work fluidly. Of course the Franco/German pact are well placed what with the amalgamation of krauss Maffei Wegmann & Nexter Systems (French Government owned) to hoover up all those juicy contracts. What Vladimir thinks about the terrible twins former expeditions into mother Russia doesn't bare thinking about.

You might not care about Switzerland's tussles with the EU - well, possibly not as much as the Swiss themselves, but it does illustrate perfectly the overbearing freakiness the EU will employ in trying to exert control over other nations.

If my links in my previous post got right up your nose then you'd better dig out those cotton buds pronto....

Ditto
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:23 am

The Russians are literally bank rolling the ruling party elite with actual cash FFS!

We are being controlled by Russia, Jesus H, why worry about the EU army when doris is doing such a good job providing equipment for ours.

Look at the Ajax, a fabulous example of private enterprise in action, runs like a Swiss Watch, lol.

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:39 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Interesting:

Which supports this article:

Motoring correspondent Quinton Wilson only last night claimed that HGV drivers are an undervalued commodity. Many worked ungodly hours with limited places to park up for the night. Skilled at getting 22 ton trucks into extremely tight places, he went on to add that he personally heard car driver abuse at these drivers because they were slowing their progress.

Many people think (including myself) that these drivers earn doctors saleries, however, when in he interviewed a supermarket driver he discovered he was earning just £15 per hour which is an outrageous.

As an aside, Wilson claimed on talking to the manager at a fuel refinary depot that in most cases the fuel was there but lacked the drivers to deliver it to the garages.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 10:09 am

seadog wrote:
The Russians are literally bank rolling the ruling party elite with actual cash FFS!

We are being controlled by Russia, Jesus H, why worry about the EU army when doris is doing such a good job providing equipment for ours.

Look at the Ajax, a fabulous example of private enterprise in action, runs like a Swiss Watch, lol.

Controlled by Russia? Your workings if you pretty please.

Ajax is not good I'll give you that - some serious redesigning is required. But then again, much military equipment had it's shortcomings like the Vulcan's delta wing had to be redisigned (note slight bend in forward edge). WW2 Hawker Typhoon claimed several pilot's their lives during it's development as did the Handley-Page Halifax. The Supermarine Valiant V Bomber withdrawn from service due to cracks in the main wingspars. The Avro Manchester scrapped! Finally the suspension problems with Germany's wartime Panther tank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
Page 16 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next