Dog Bone Malone
PatDunne
Earwegoagain
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 5:15 am

Absolute shambles. Government of chaos. Unprofessional inept incompetent

Downing St not even bothering to deny. How could they !  Went through Cummings entire upload last night and its quite astonishing.
Johnsons language utterly predictable none more so than over PPE

Whitty and Valance the only ones to come out with credit

Someone tell me just how Hancock as at 5am Thursday appears to be still in a job

One day all this will be over and the filth will be gone from Downing St although Starmer clearly needs to stand down. He had a momumental open goal to attack at PMQs but instead choose questions that you just knew Johnson would swerve and go off at a tangent

Ian Blackford asked the question (not that the vile oaf answered) so why couldnt Starmer !

Anyway vaccine passports are back on the cards. That'll spoil the anti vaxxers day
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 7:34 am

Just been googling Covid cases country by country across Europe.

Most showing falling numbers some showing stable. One showing a rise. Yes the great Johnson UK "exceptionalism" on the march yet again.

Catastrophic governance with deaths to match. Graiser Midde Ears Mouldy I dont know how you sleep at night I really really dont
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 8:18 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Why isnt the whole country up in arms with 157,000 deaths and hard copy of messaging of absolute catastrophic Governance (albeit many are this afternoon)

Why the feck was Hancock kept on when called "totally feckin hopeless"....at that point Johnson became culpable for further deaths by doing nothing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What's even more baffling is why you were touting Hancock as Bojos replacement recently? Anyway keep us up to date with the resignations today please.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 8:18 am

Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
We're suffering by far the worst PM and government probably ever because the opposition is shite. What a great place to be the UK is these days.

I can think of many worse places to be

There are PLENTY of far better places too. Every EU country for a start.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 1:29 pm

Freathy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
We're suffering by far the worst PM and government probably ever because the opposition is shite. What a great place to be the UK is these days.

There are PLENTY of far better places too.  Every EU country for a start.

Like France which has had an 8pm curfew for weeks (lifted today I think) endless beaurocracy and 40% basic tax rate? Spain with its massive unemployment problem? I love Portugal but really hard to earn a living even if you can get a job?
The only model I would adopt would be Finland or Sweden, high taxes but they look after everybody really well but it's fookin freezing there.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 5:05 pm

The Nordic countries have it right I think, high wages, high taxes and good public services.

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 5:18 pm

11,007 new cases recorded

Over 90% the Johnson variant.

Hang.your.feckin.head.in.shame.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 5:24 pm

day 300 and still tomorrow is the day boris resigns hey lol
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 8:13 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Like France which has had an 8pm curfew for weeks (lifted today I think) endless beaurocracy and 40% basic tax rate? Spain with its massive unemployment problem? I love Portugal but really hard to earn a living even if you can get a job?
The only model I would adopt would be Finland or Sweden, high taxes but they look after everybody really well but it's fookin freezing there.

The freedom for EU citizens to move around and work in any of the EU27 countries they wish is quite appealing. Where can we go? Wales, Scotland or NI. And even that will be reduced to just Wales before too long because of Bozo's brexit.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 8:19 pm

Freathy wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:

The freedom for EU citizens to move around and work in any of the EU27 countries they wish is quite appealing.  Where can we go?  Wales, Scotland or NI.  And even that will be reduced to just Wales before too long because of Bozo's brexit.

Depends who you believe I personally know several people living and working in Germany, France, Spain and Portugal, guy in Germany earns a fortune the rest struggle a bit but that's down to the economies of the countries they reside in although in fairness none of them earned much when over here.
If you want to relocate to Europe do it nothing stopping you but a few forms and more likelihood of success than Oz or NZ.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 8:28 pm

Angry wrote:

We can but hope. The prick should be in prison.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 5:40 am

Wow.

Liberal Democrats have secured an historic by-election win in Chesham and Amersham a previously safe Conservative seat
Direct result of the bungling over the extended lockdown.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 5:59 am

Freathy wrote:
Angry wrote:

We can but hope.  The prick should be in prison.

He will be Freathy rest assured

Over 90% of new cases are now the "Johnson variant" and make no mistake post public enquiry (Doctors are queuing up to testify) there is zero doubt Police will become involved and prosecute the murderous clown for Corporate Manslaughter.....I dislike Cummings (as do most) but the guy is Nuclear as far as Hancock and Johnson are concerned..... Inept incompetent bungling spurious charlatans lining their own pockets with 157,000 dead on their watch.

They will pay....

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 6:12 am

That Liberal Democrats victory overturned a 16,233 Conservative majority from 2019 and was a 31 point swing in a Tory heartland to win by 8000

Quite astonishing. Has there ever been a bigger swing. What is clear is the polls are wildly wrong. Rogue mid parliament results always occur but not to that level !

Wake up call for the oaf for sure.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 7:05 am

The Ship Inn calling it exactly as it is.....
Going wickedly viral

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 8:34 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Like France which has had an 8pm curfew for weeks (lifted today I think) endless beaurocracy and 40% basic tax rate?

The font of human kindness appears to by drying up in Fance with the authorities turfing them out of luxury apartments like Hotel Sangatte and other similar abodes and then frog-marching them down the beach at bayonet point and, much againsts their will, jamming them into leaking, overcrowded dinghies and pointing them towards England's coastline. Naturally, these people are further antagonised when the French coastguards have been known to tow their boats away from their beloved France and towards the beastly English who had paid large sums of money to the French government to ship them over here.

Still, help might be at hand as people who are sympathetic to their plight are desperately trying to find the "Green Pimpernel who is said to be hiding out near Plympton. Apparently this cunning devil can sneak into France at will and remain there for long periods before returning when things start to get hot (in the UK that is) before surreptitiously returning to France when things start to cool down which is, as we know, usually in October. Wink
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 9:02 am

More lies, fair enough from Doris as that is what he is paid to do.

You sir are a liar.

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 9:11 am

Quite comical the Tories rolling out the excuses.

Country is feckin fed up with the utter sleaze (endorsed by several on ATD) but more importantly utterly repugnant at the vile oaf who has killed so many of our citizens now standing at 157,348 up dated yesterday

This public enquiry will last years but 1000's of families will watch every brutal testimony
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 9:33 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Like France which has had an 8pm curfew for weeks (lifted today I think) endless beaurocracy and 40% basic tax rate?

The font of human kindness appears to by drying up in Fance with the authorities turfing them out of luxury apartments like Hotel Sangatte and other similar abodes and then frog-marching them down the beach at bayonet point and, much againsts their will, jamming them into leaking, overcrowded dinghies and pointing them towards England's coastline. Naturally, these people are further antagonised when the French coastguards have been known to tow their boats away from their beloved France and towards the beastly English who had paid large sums of money to the French government to ship them over here.

Still, help might be at hand as people who are sympathetic to their plight are desperately trying to find the "Green Pimpernel who is said to be hiding out near Plympton. Apparently this cunning devil can sneak into France at will and remain there for long periods before returning when things start to get hot (in the UK that is) before surreptitiously returning to France when things start to cool down which is, as we know, usually in October.  Wink  

Not on Hugh. We have enough with harve lying through his teeth every day without you doing the same.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 10:18 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Still, help might be at hand as people who are sympathetic to their plight are desperately trying to find the "Green Pimpernel who is said to be hiding out near Plympton. Apparently this cunning devil can sneak into France at will and remain there for long periods before returning when things start to get hot (in the UK that is) before surreptitiously returning to France when things start to cool down which is, as we know, usually in October.  Wink  

Not on Hugh. We have enough with harve lying through his teeth every day without you doing the same.

Have I been clumsy Mr M? Believe me it was all very Tongue-in-cheek on my part. The reality is there's much more chance of ol' Suffy will get one of his footballing prediction correct this season than me ever agreeing with ATD's carpet chewer. Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 10:28 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
That Liberal Democrats victory overturned a 16,233 Conservative majority from 2019 and was a 31 point swing in a Tory heartland to win by 8000

Quite astonishing. Has there ever been a bigger swing. What is clear is the polls are wildly wrong. Rogue mid parliament results always occur but not to that level !

Wake up call for the oaf for sure.

I think the Limp Dems had a wake up call when their party leader lost her seat in the last election by calling for a second referendum on Europe. lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 10:29 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Angry wrote:

We can but hope.  The prick should be in prison.

He will be Freathy rest assured

Over 90% of new cases are now the "Johnson variant" and make no mistake post public enquiry (Doctors are queuing up to testify) there is zero doubt Police will become involved and prosecute the murderous clown for Corporate Manslaughter.....I dislike Cummings (as do most) but the guy is Nuclear as far as Hancock and Johnson are concerned..... Inept incompetent bungling spurious charlatans lining their own pockets with 157,000 dead on their watch.

They will pay....

You sound more like QAnon by the day.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 4:21 pm

99% of new infections are now the Johnson variant
Staggering
The destruction done to this country by this criminal will take generations to recover from
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 5:09 pm

The virus, like Flu is here forever now, vaccinations and boosters will make it bearable.

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 5:21 pm

I do hope so I will be joining the other rioters if another lockdown is announced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next