Dog Bone Malone
Elias
PatDunne
Earwegoagain
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 12:49 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
shonbo wrote:
Don't you also get the away games?

No have to pay for away games

although in case at least i had the wimbledon game for free on monday on my account. May have been a glitch may have been there way of saying sorry for sending you a dud code for blackpool (btw i got a reply to my email about that thursday with a sowwy and efl trophy games for free now) i dont know but long may that continue.

Wish I could have a glitch like that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 12:48 pm

Ryan Hardie missed last weeks game as a result of testing positive for corona.. he has since recovered and in contention to play saturday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 2:05 pm

He may be in contention this Saturday but I can see all footie off again from the following Saturday for 2 or 3 Saturdays
Clubs are being savaged situation just getting worse everywhere
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 5:37 pm

Can't see pro football being suspended again. It's just a small number of people mixing in the open air, no more risk than going for a walk in the park. And Boris would never be able to set foot in Manchester or Liverpool again!

I see Nicola Sturgeon is pushing for the Glasgow derby to be show on terrestrial TV. That's the way it should go imo
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 4:38 am

Grovehill wrote:
Can't see pro football being suspended again. It's just a small number of people mixing in the open air, no more risk than going for a walk in the park. And Boris would never be able to set foot in Manchester or Liverpool again!

I see Nicola Sturgeon is pushing for the Glasgow derby to be show on terrestrial TV. That's the way it should go imo

..........lol Boris is a dead man walking anyway

If the circuit breaker goes ahead (99% I'd say) than cant see football being excused.

Be good to see Hardie grab a couple goals though Lowe may well be starting to doubt his ability at the higher level
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 11:04 am

None of the above is true. From the top of your post to the tagline.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 7:24 pm

Just has a text saying Saturdays match is off?
Back to top Go down
bellend

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 7:32 pm

Was called off on Tuesday! Do keep up
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 7:48 pm

Could the "Squad" thread be updated with info about which players have had Covid?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 8:16 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Could the "Squad" thread be updated with info about which players have had Covid?

Would you like the backroom and support staff listed too?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 10:04 pm

If you have time.

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 11:16 pm

Grovehill wrote:

why?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 11:24 pm

seadog wrote:
If you have time.

We need a 'like' button
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 11:53 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 7:55 am

PatDunne wrote:
seadog wrote:
If you have time.

We need a 'like' button

I'd like a few buttons, i,e thumbs up, thumbs down, cnut and feck off. However, we do have these at your disposal...................

Thanks/OK      Good Post     Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 10:31 am

democracy won on the like button lets not get all harve and ignore the results of a democratic vote. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 4:43 pm

Covid updates would allow us to see who may or may not be available for selection. Like updates on injuries
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 5:40 pm

The list has been updated with the four current isolators.

If anyone hears/knows of more let me know.

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 8:38 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Covid updates would allow us to see who may or may not be available for selection. Like updates on injuries

its not a list like that its just a general squad list. No point updating it every week unless someone joins/leaves with every injury of isolation period.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 9:51 am

Anybody else reckon that football is fooked for another season? Maybe the big six will get their way and be the only survivors of this whole pandemic.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 10:30 am

I think the Govt want to keep football going as it's a distraction from everything else.

Whether they'll throw money at it while clubs plead poverty but kept signing players is another matter.

Honestly don't see how Clubs like Argyle can hold out the begging bowl while adding more players to their wage bill
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 2:19 pm

The man in charge, Cummings, couldn't give a monkey's about football, only himself and the rest of the Islington elite.

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 5:04 pm

Grovehill wrote:

Honestly don't see how Clubs like Argyle can hold out the begging bowl while adding more players to their wage bill

Since the new wage budget cap and squad size limits have already been explained to you several times and you still haven't understood it, it's rather pointless trying again. Besides... You wouldn't like the explantation, It would take away one of your club beating sticks.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 7:31 pm

Wage cap is an upper limit not a target.

Struggling businesses in do not keep adding to the payroll.

My comment referred to football clubs in general
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 7:48 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Wage cap is an upper limit not a target.

Struggling businesses in do not keep adding to the payroll.

Correct.

Luckily Argyle didn't increase the wage budget this year, eh?

So now it's all about how you divide up the cake.  How many and how big are the slices? Before you say, we can't afford a big cake.  I doubt there's many in the EFL who can really afford to buy any cake at all.  Should we tell the Baker to shut up shop?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Scare   Coronavirus Scare - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus Scare
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next