harvetheslayer
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 8:37 pm

Grovehill wrote:

So please, try to read what I actually say, and allow that others are allowed a viewpoint that differs from your own.

The alternative is that ATD degenerates into another Pasoti.

You're allowed a "viewpoint", nobody has ever said you weren't.  Your problem is that you think your viewpoint is worth something.  It isn't. It's warped beyond belief.  All viewpoints are not equal.

As for you claiming you're not a Hallett detractor...   You're delusional.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 8:47 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Dear oh dear, oh dear. Where to start?

Rickler seems to be a mind reader, I wonder, can he tell what I'm thinking now?

How will SH's football business never be sold again? Without meaning to upset anyone, it has to be pointed out that there is a very high likelyhood that SH will pass away at some time in the future, At which point his heirs may well decide that they wish to cash in some of their inheritance. Or they might keep it, but not be such an astute business person and turn a profitable business into a loss maker.

As to him being a long term fan of the Club, I do wonder again why he didn't get involved when the Club was in Administration. As for "paying back the City of Plymouth" is there any chance he might do something else-like build an ice skating rink?

My crystal ball (no, that's not a medical condition) predicts that SH will sell his football business within 2 years of achieving CCC status. And get back more money than he has put in.

Brent had Newell, Simon has Rickler.

I feel sorry for both of them

It was always said that there were more people interested in buying the club when it was in administration than brent, buttivant (whatever his name was) and heaney. Maybe he was frightened off by the pasty mafia from making a bid.

this is fact.

whats also fact is that james brent got rejected first time around as his bid was pathetic, nool and plebb obviously got wooo then by him and did the militant antifa esq tactics in order to have brent 2nd offer accept with no rival.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 10:17 am

Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

How will SH's football business never be sold again?

I am not surprised your mind is unable to come up with an answer.  Try thinking outside of your cramped little box.

Grovehill wrote:

It may have escaped your notice but 'Simon' has about 15,000 other 'Ricklers' too.     ... as far as I can tell...  You and Ears are about the only two real detractors.   Which tells you everything you need to know...

Lol I'm in bed with Grovey now in your two man freak club. I'm not a Hallett "detractor" I am just forming an opinion on the mans actions. So far I've criticised him for his wish for a cashless Argyle, No POTD and up until now doing nothing to improve the shite overpriced food. Why shouldn't I express an opinion which for the record the same concerns have been highlighted by many fans over several years of fans surveys.
Also this place is getting more like PASOTI by the day with Tugger and Nosher jumping in both feet first every time anybody dare criticise the owner. This thread is proof.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 4:41 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I'm not a Hallett "detractor" I am just forming an opinion on the mans actions.

It's a shame he comes over as anti football fan so often.

Of course you're not a detractor. You just have a little dig about him every chance you get. FFS... He once advised about the dangers of catching Covid and you jumped in with "We don't need advice from "the likes of him". That says it all.

As for this site becoming like Pasoti.. You seem to think that you can say anything you damn well like and not be taken up on it. If Grovey comes out with rubbish like Hallett is the head of a consortium or stupid shit from you like Hallett is "anti football fan" or "Hallett looks down on the football fans in the Lyndhurst" then you deserve all the stick you get.

This site is nothing like Pasoti. Only a fool would think it its... Nobody is warning you. Nobody is banning you, and nobody is attempting to shut you up. What some people are doing is showing you up for the idiot you are. You don't like it, then think before you write your nonsense.

PS.. Do you still believe Covid19 is the flu?

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:55 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

How will SH's football business never be sold again? Without meaning to upset anyone, it has to be pointed out that there is a very high likelyhood that SH will pass away at some time in the future, At which point his heirs may well decide that they wish to cash in some of their inheritance. Or they might keep it, but not be such an astute business person and turn a profitable business into a loss maker.

As to him being a long term fan of the Club, I do wonder again why he didn't get involved when the Club was in Administration. As for "paying back the City of Plymouth" is there any chance he might do something else-like build an ice skating rink?

My crystal ball (no, that's not a medical condition) predicts that SH will sell his football business within 2 years of achieving CCC status. And get back more money than he has put in.

It was always said that there were more people interested in buying the club when it was in administration than brent, buttivant (whatever his name was) and heaney. Maybe he was frightened off by the pasty mafia from making a bid.

Simon Hallett I feel had not accumulated his wealth at the time of the clubs administration....the simple answers are so often right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:20 pm

zyph wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

Simon Hallett I feel had not accumulated his wealth at the time of the clubs administration....the simple answers are so often right.

Not good enough Zyph, there must be a conspiracy going on somewhere cos the grove implies it!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:29 pm

I don't think Simon Hallett would sell the club within two years of achieving CCC status.

Having chatted with him at a PASALB gathering...I felt that if you met him in the pub not knowing who he was he would come over just as true green fan....just one of the lads following his team.

Okay his life took a turn towards the States and high finance and brought him rich rewards....which meant he could fulfil his dreams.....I would think many a green has dreamed of winning the lottery or something similar...and being able to influence the future of Argyle....this man achieved it and he has influenced the future of the club....without putting it into debt with repayable loans but by shares.

What a breath of fresh air swept through the club when he took over....and he got the Grandstand built and got rid of that terrible eyesore the Mayflower terrace which was no more than a weed patch.....okay some hoped for a completely new stand but it never happened....what we have got is admired by many a club who wished that they had a fan who had struck it rich.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:32 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Of course you're not a detractor.  You just have a little dig about him every chance you get.  FFS...  He once advised about the dangers of catching Covid and you jumped in with "We don't need advice from "the likes of him".   That says it all.

As for this site becoming like Pasoti..   You seem to think that you can say anything you damn well like and not be taken up on it.  If Grovey comes out with rubbish like Hallett is the head of a consortium or stupid shit from you like Hallett is "anti football fan" or "Hallett looks down on the football fans in the Lyndhurst" then you deserve all the stick you get.

This site is nothing like Pasoti.  Only a fool would think it its...  Nobody is warning you.  Nobody is banning you, and nobody is attempting to shut you up.  What some people are doing is showing you up for the idiot you are.  You don't like it, then think before you write your nonsense.

PS..  Do you still believe Covid19 is the flu?

You get more like Nool every day. Why don't you try the non family non cash football experience? traipse up to the ticket office, queue for ages then traipse back down the ground and queue again. Once inside make sure you turn up early so that you can pay about £3.75 for a nuclearly hot cup of Nescafé served in a cardboard cup with powdered milk included. Oh and it's £24 for the privilege. As of now I haven't noticed Si giving a fook about it. Of course I only moan because I've got a chip on my shoulder, I'm jealous of Si, it's a product of my tiny mind and I'm obviously thick. You are so ups Sis arse you don't read what I'm writing if you did you'd realise as I've said many times they are all issues that are bought up by many fans year after year. I'm beginning to think you are the thick one.
Que a Rickler response ignoring any point I've made, highlight five or six words in bold and make a Nool like answer attacking me not my argument. Feck off.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 9:10 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Of course you're not a detractor.  You just have a little dig about him every chance you get.  FFS...  He once advised about the dangers of catching Covid and you jumped in with "We don't need advice from "the likes of him".   That says it all.

As for this site becoming like Pasoti..   You seem to think that you can say anything you damn well like and not be taken up on it.  If Grovey comes out with rubbish like Hallett is the head of a consortium or stupid shit from you like Hallett is "anti football fan" or "Hallett looks down on the football fans in the Lyndhurst" then you deserve all the stick you get.

This site is nothing like Pasoti.  Only a fool would think it its...  Nobody is warning you.  Nobody is banning you, and nobody is attempting to shut you up.  What some people are doing is showing you up for the idiot you are.  You don't like it, then think before you write your nonsense.

You get more like Nool every day. Why don't you try the non family non cash football experience? traipse up to the ticket office, queue for ages then traipse back down the ground and queue again. Once inside make sure you turn up early so that you can pay about £3.75 for a nuclearly hot cup of Nescafé served in a cardboard cup with powdered milk included. Oh and it's £24 for the privilege. As of now I haven't noticed Si giving a fook about it. Of course I only moan because I've got a chip on my shoulder, I'm jealous of Si, it's a product of my tiny mind and I'm obviously thick. You are so ups Sis arse you don't read what I'm writing if you did you'd realise as I've said many times they are all issues that are bought up by many fans year after year. I'm beginning to think you are the thick one.
Que a Rickler response ignoring any point I've made, highlight five or six words in bold and make a Nool like answer attacking me not my argument. Feck off.

Try it?  I do it every time I go to Home Park.   Big "fookin" deal...  

Argyle seems no different to any other lower league club in regards to the prices or quality of food and drink.  As for the length of time you spend queuing up etc..   If Disney can't shorten lines and quicken service, nobody can.  

Why don't you give us a few shining examples of who has got "fan" catering right?

and try to do it without mentioning Nool.  You're beginning to sound unhinged.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 8:28 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Argyle seems no different to any other lower league club in regards to the prices or quality of food and drink.  As for the length of time you spend queuing up etc..   If Disney can't shorten lines and quicken service, nobody can.  

Why don't you give us a few shining examples of who has got "fan" catering right?

Why the fook should I? You don't mind traipsing around or if you do you wouldn't be able to say anything because it would undermine my argument which is valid and you know it. Plus I am not 100% able bodied and a chronic pain sufferer but why would you Si or even the disability officer give a fook about me? I'm just an agenda driven jealous freak. Apart from anything else why shouldn't the match day experience be made as easy as it is for the POTD fan as it is for the season ticket holding fan? If you think its just me that's whinging have a look at the fans surveys and then try and answer just one question without sounding like Nool you social climbing little creep.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 4:37 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Why the fook should I? You don't mind traipsing around or if you do you wouldn't be able to say anything because it would undermine my argument which is valid and you know it. Plus I am not 100% able bodied and a chronic pain sufferer but why would you Si or even the disability officer give a fook about me? I'm just an agenda driven jealous freak. Apart from anything else why shouldn't the match day experience be made as easy as it is for the POTD fan as it is for the season ticket holding fan? If you think its just me that's whinging have a look at the fans surveys and then try and answer just one question without sounding like Nool you social climbing little creep.

Why should you? To prove that you can! Everyone knows what the club survey says, but you naming some clubs that are doing catering right, would back up your argument that it can be done right.  Instead..   You just look like the mouthy whinging ignorant moaner that you are, someone always looking to get a dig in.

So..  The bottom line is...  You can't come up with any suggestions yourself on how to make the catering better and you can't point to anybody that is doing it right.  Great stuff.  You're obviously the sort to revolutionize the world.

Nice SH tagline by the way.  No "detracting" there!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 9:24 am

I don't know about footie, one place that does it right is Saracens Rugby. in the corners of the stands, they have all kinds of stalls/ vans. Pizzas, gourmet burgers, artisanal gin!!; german bockwurst etcetc. I know on TV it looks like a grim place up north (well Barnet) but actually it's a really good day out providing you can duck when some 8 year olds rugby ball comes flying at you. Crowds are 12,000 I believe. Great bar below the main grandstand.

Having said that I used to go to Irish, the food in the ground was the normal crap, but again they had vans/stalls outside the stadium and some of those were good. Don't know if they were used for the Reading footie matches.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:27 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Why should you? To prove that you can! Everyone knows what the club survey says, but you naming some clubs that are doing catering right, would back up your argument that it can be done right.  Instead..   You just look like the mouthy whinging ignorant moaner that you are, someone always looking to get a dig in.

So..  The bottom line is...  You can't come up with any suggestions yourself on how to make the catering better and you can't point to anybody that is doing it right.  Great stuff.  You're obviously the sort to revolutionize the world.

Nice SH tagline by the way.  No "detracting" there!

You really do sum up all that is wrong not only on this site but in the globalist uncaring society that we have become. Because you rate the shite service, queues and poor fare then I obviously must have an "agenda" other than being a chronic pain sufferer that you choose to ignore or you also don't care about. I could offer many suggestions for improving the catering and have done yet believe it or not I don't see the point in wasting my time on someone else's business when I have my own businesses to run. I have many times completed fans surveys and along with everybody else my views have been ignored so I "whine" on here.
In my own life in the real world I've always been taught that the customer is always right it would appear that exceptions occour to this rule ie when it's a football club and then said customer is told that he is lucky to have a business to support. Obviously this season with reduced capacity I'm unlikely to attend at all but he warned there are a growing number of us POTD's who are fed up with the service the club is providing and the way they make it so fookin difficult to attend without planning a week ahead. I've lost count of the times I've attended a match on a whim deciding that morning to attend or a mate comes round and says come on let's go to the footy, this isn't going to happen now but why would you or your mate give a fook?
As for the tagline I've put it there purely to wind you up you fookin retard.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:44 am

at Torquay and Exeter we can go get a beer in their supporters bar, something we can't do at our own club.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 11:47 am

Getting a pint and a pasty at Home Park continues to be a source of great irritation though, with 46% stating they were unhappy with the quality of the offering and only 17% indicating satisfactory service. 60% of respondents think it takes too long to get served, a slightly worse score than last year.

Results of 2018 survey can't find the last one though I know it's roughly the same. Despite Ricklers insistence that I am an agenda driven freak who is jealous of Halletts success it would appear that a quite staggering five or six thousand people at every match share my views. There is only one explanation of Rickler defending the situation and that is that he's so protective of his lunch buddy that all reason has left his tiny mind.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 12:51 pm

^^^
lol light the blue touch paper this will get explosive...... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:06 pm

No it won't Rickler will revert to the only argument that he's got ie. it's my reponsibilty to sort out the catering and POTD issues at HP in a voluntary capacity. Whilst we are in this caring sharing frame of mind I will extend an open invitation to empty out the composting toilet at my off grid letting unit to Rickler.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:09 pm

As for grounds that do football food football map.com has a page on it and guess what? Argyle don't make the top fifty.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 6:43 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
As for grounds that do football food football map.com has a page on it and guess what? Argyle don't make the top fifty.

Never personally understood this desire for food and coffee at football grounds for the masses but agree if you do want it it clearly should be of decent quality.
That liason officer is definately the point of contact on that one. Never mind these defunct fan surveys that no one at the club takes notice of go in hard and polite on the individual whose job it is to liase with Simon Hallett

Talking of drink and food TGWU is there any movement at that shed that replaced the Far Post like humans loitering inside ?? I know you're frequently up Home Park. That was a disaster pre Covid thats now currently catastrophic...those 5% interest payments even worse with nothing coming across the counters.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 9:21 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Never personally understood this desire for food and coffee at football grounds for the masses but agree if you do want it it clearly should be of decent quality.
That liason officer is definately the point of contact on that one. Never mind these defunct fan surveys that no one at the club takes notice of go in hard and polite on the individual whose job it is to liase with Simon Hallett

Talking of drink and food TGWU is there any movement at that shed that replaced the Far Post like humans loitering inside ??  I know you're frequently up Home Park. That was a disaster pre Covid thats now currently catastrophic...those 5% interest payments even worse with nothing coming across the counters.

Last week they were doing the eat out at £15 for a three course meal. Saturday they are streaming the England game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Chairman Chat   Another Chairman Chat - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Chairman Chat
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4