Earwegoagain
mouldyoldgoat
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 12:32 pm

Indeed Earwiggs. Feck all phone signal where I live. Feck all anything where I live! flower
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 12:38 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
So finally nearly 4 months after Johnson stated his world beating app would be up and running it launches today
Having just seen the article on GMB the chances of it being taken up in massive numbers is somewhere between Bob Hope and no hope
I'm going to let others work out the immediate "problem" but it now involves £10,000 fines for not "subsequently" isolating

It probably will help but I'd imagine no more than 10% of smartphone owners will install it

Wrong again Harve you really do need to use some more credible "news" sources,

And there was some confusion about whether users could ignore a notification telling them to stay at home.
Mr Hancock told BBC Breakfast: "That self-isolation is voluntary, unlike the mandatory self-isolation if you are called by NHS Test and Trace."
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 12:39 pm

Except the pub!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 5:43 am

I see the track and trace including the app has cost £12 Billion to date which is the cost of 4 aircraft carriers
What have we actually achieved to date. Yesterday was the highest amount of new infections since the pandemic started. Even I had to double check that
Way to go Hancock and Johnson way to go

Official figures only 19% accept fully any quarantine and act accordingly and just 11% do so after being told to isolate
Leaving party politics aside say we had a Vaccine in January. Am surmising it wont be mandatory (I will certainly take it no choice if you want to travel) but administering the doses would be a collosal exercise

Probably by December 2021 huge herd immunity would have been achieved ?? Or earlier ??
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 8:19 am

Do you have a link to the £12bn for the cost of track and trace Harve? Fooked if I can find one I'm guessing its more remainer bullshit?
As for the infection rate it is the highest since the testing has been massively increased yet way short of the estimated 100k cases a day we were having at the height (so far) of the pandemic. This should be obvious if you look at the hospital admissions.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 9:40 am

Worth every penny say SERCO etc.

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 12:43 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Except the pub!

Well yes. The village pub is like a shining beacon in a sea of frothing shite. A bastion of near normality - expect for the farmers bar which is quite a sight to behold on a Sunday night. It's like an ID parade of Worzel Gummidges! FFS. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 1:34 pm

seadog wrote:
Worth every penny say SERCO etc.

You can see why I'm confused.com here is a story I was reading from the Evening Standard dated June,

The Government spent more than £11million on its now defunct contact tracing app, it has emerged.

Contracts worth £11,297,811 were awarded to 11 private firms to help develop the NHSX app before it was ditched in favour of alternative technology, according to Downing Street records.

Now how the fook has it changed from £11m to £11bn?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 4:47 pm

Leeds going into harsher restrictions, students in Scotland told not to go to pubs etc, three more  areas of Wales going into lockdown. Not looking too good.

London is on the hit list for further restrictions, Devon and Cornwall had the highest percentage number for flouting the laws.

R rate now 1.2-1.5 and SAGE are saying new infections rising by 4%-8% daily. Widespread epidemic growth all over UK.

6,874 new cases released earlier, an increase of 240 from Thursday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 5:45 pm

FFS the same suspects are now clearing the supermarket shelves again, selfish barstewards
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 9:18 pm

France new sad record over 16,000 cases, way to go Hancock and Johnson way to go.

I have got that right Harve?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 9:30 pm

Spain 132,749 cases in the last 2 weeks, we’ve got some catching up to do
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 7:06 am

How can anyone be remotely surprised any more...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 12:42 pm

I'm struggling to comprehend this but hey, here goes...........................

The governments new Covid-19 track and trace NHS app isn't compatible with NHS Covid tests conducted in a PHE lab or NHS hospital, only private tests conducted by SERCO! Eh?

Nope, still not getting the fuckwittery of this!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 3:28 pm

Did anybody see Kier Stammer getting roasted by Andrew Marr last week? Absolute shit show for an opposition leader, "I support the government" said time after time and he didn't have a single opinion of his own on anything. Marr accused him of being Mr Hindsight and Stammer flew right back at him saying that he knew the virus would make a comeback now back in August so they should be calling him Mr Foresight. Lol. Mr Foreskin is more like it he just looks out of place and uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 6:14 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Did anybody see Kier Stammer getting roasted by Andrew Marr last week? Absolute shit show for an opposition leader, "I support the government" said time after time and he didn't have a single opinion of his own on anything. Marr accused him of being Mr Hindsight and Stammer flew right back at him saying that he knew the virus would make a comeback now back in August so they should be calling him Mr Foresight. Lol. Mr Foreskin is more like it he just looks out of place and uncomfortable.

Even though I despise all these fine wine sipping fuckers, I recognise a good opposition leader when I hear/see one - and Starmer is feckin toe-curlingly atrocious.

What a mess. Where's old Fidel when you need him? king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 7:10 pm

i see the met police shut down those protests in london today for breaking the rules for mass gatherings that were organised to complain about the new lockdown restrictions, david icke was amongst those arrested.

It has to be said why didn't the met police ever shut down the countless protests in london from BLM/antifa which also broke the lockdown rules aswell as criminal damage etc for mass gatherings instead of joining in.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 9:38 pm

The sooner we defund the left wing police and BBC the better.

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 5:12 am

When you take into account the date and the subsequent further catastophic handing of Covid since I bet that 3 point lead for Labour is now 6 in real time......24 point lead spunked up the wall since March by Johnson and now in deficit

David Lammys comment says it all. Serial incompetence

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 8:13 am

Angry wrote:
i see the met police shut down those protests in london today for breaking the rules for mass gatherings that were organised to complain about the new lockdown restrictions, david icke was amongst those arrested.

It has to be said why didn't the met police ever shut down the countless protests in london from  BLM/antifa which also broke the lockdown rules aswell as criminal damage etc  for mass gatherings instead of joining in.

Well, apart from taking orders from Dick to take a knee and totally capitulate to these Marxists anarchists, and of course prancing around at Pride events, they're shit scared of being labelled racist. Certain fine upstanding members of the community will guaranteed to go apes shit with waving the racist card at every opportunity as soon as the Police even speak to them.

Hypocrisy and double standards at it's most toe-curling.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 9:28 am

Angry wrote:

It has to be said why didn't the met police ever shut down the countless protests in london from  BLM/antifa which also broke the lockdown rules aswell as criminal damage etc  for mass gatherings instead of joining in.

David Icke is a first class pillock ever since he got into all this conspiracy lark. Although he is not up there in Alex Jones Cloud cuckoo land but, he ain't for off.

Was the brother of Jeremy Corbyn there, another who has lost his marbles.

Back in the real world, 68 cases in Plymouth so the do-da stated last night. That has jumped a tad from the 50 odd cases.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 12:13 pm

The influence of greedy big businesses ( in this instance Universitys) couldn’t be more stark with the effective false imprisonment of students when they shouldn’t ever have left home.
All lectures are online anyway so no reason to be in the Unis at all, other than to pay exorbitant fees, sky high rent for shit accommodation & to spread Covid.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 12:16 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
When you take into account the date and the subsequent further catastophic handing of Covid since I bet that 3 point lead for Labour is now 6 in real time......24 point lead spunked up the wall since March by Johnson and now in deficit

Wow. Lammy being critical of the government. Who would have thought it!

Lammy, bernie grant reincarnated.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 12:47 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

There may be the odd occasion some take your early morning posts seriously but that short list rapidly disappears by referring to Lammy who by just opening his gob encourages racism as much as any far right white activist does.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 2:08 pm

Same as bernie grant.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next