Jethro
seadog
VillageGreen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle   Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle   Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:51 pm

Good news for young talent coming through.

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle   Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 8:04 pm

“Neil could have gone and worked for any Premier League club in the country, but he chose to come and work for Plymouth Argyle because he sees the plan that we’ve got and what we are trying to build.”

Interesting
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle   Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 9:24 pm

Out of the blue but sounds a good appt.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle   Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 10:16 pm

We’re in quite serious danger of operating like a properly professional outfit with these sort of appointments.

Privately, shorely it must embarrass Brent that he clung on to power for so long, way beyond his sell-by date, running the club like a non-league outfit.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle   Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 10:32 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
We’re in quite serious danger of operating like a properly professional outfit with these sort of appointments.

Privately, shorely it must embarrass Brent that he clung on to power for so long, way beyond his sell-by date, running the club like a non-league outfit.

I'm sure it does. As liberace once said..  "I cried all the way to the bank".
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle   Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 10:42 pm

I was hoping he was a centre back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle   Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 12:12 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Looking at our commercial, corporate, marketing, business and team training set-up, and how much more professional it is, and along with appointments like Dewsnip - I can only secretly wonder if Simon Hallet is quietly thinking "feck it - let's go for it" - that's the feeling I'm getting.

From 7 years of hoofwanking fuckwittery to this is unprecedented in Argo's history.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle   Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 12:30 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Looking at our commercial, corporate, marketing, business and team training set-up, and how much more professional it is, and along with appointments like Dewsnip - I can only secretly wonder if Simon Hallet is quietly thinking "feck it - let's go for it"  - that's the feeling I'm getting.

From 7 years of hoofwanking fuckwittery to this is unprecedented in Argo's history.

It is astonishing how quickly events have changed since Hallett took control, long may those events continue.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle   Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 4:39 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Looking at our commercial, corporate, marketing, business and team training set-up, and how much more professional it is, and along with appointments like Dewsnip - I can only secretly wonder if Simon Hallet is quietly thinking "feck it - let's go for it"  - that's the feeling I'm getting.

Without wanting to get carried away, there is most definitely a feeling that Hallett is serious about providing Lowe with the Resourses needed to get us on a bit of a roll.

It’s been said before by myself and others, but now this is basically his (Halletts) baby, he is investing his own cash in his own business, being the (vast)majority shareholder. I’d have been fecked if I was Hallett and was throwing money at Argyle only for Mr 30% to take a third of the upscale of worth. So yeah, now Brent is history there’s nothing but a bright future as far as I can see. Hallett is obviously a shrewd operator. But owning your hometown club is a pretty special position to hold. It’s right for him to say that he’d like us to be self-sufficient, but I just have a sneaking feeling too that he (and his wife) are fully sold on this emotional rollercoaster. And that can only mean good times ahead.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle   Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 10:25 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Absofekkinlutely Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle   Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle Empty

Back to top Go down

Neil Dewsnip Joins Argyle
Page 1 of 1