Go down 
+3
Yea Man
Chemical Ali
Jethro
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Backroom staff changes Empty
PostSubject: Backroom staff changes   Backroom staff changes EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 10:44 pm

Kevin Nancekivell  is staying on as first team coach there is an article about that on the herald site, Ollie Osbourne announced on his instagram has been relived of his role as fitness coach clearly not happy about it which is understandable naturally, all the best to him, not sure about Rhys Willmot at the moment.

I take it as given that a new fitness coach will be minimum that will join the lowe revoultion my guess atm is his old fitness coach at bury Jamie Hesketh being the guy he brings in.

i have also found out that guy the club hired for his knowledge of football manager in the role of Performance Analyst left earlier this year too.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Backroom staff changes   Backroom staff changes EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 2:31 pm

Goalkeeping coach Rhys Wilmot is staying at Plymouth Argyle, new manager Ryan Lowe has confirmed.

However, strength and conditioning coach Ollie Osborne has left the League Two club.

Lowe is in the process of finalising his backroom staff after moving from Bury on a three-year contract.

Steven Schumacher has followed him from Bury and will be his assistant manager while Kevin Nancekivell remains at Home Park as first team coach.

Lowe Said “I will be looking to add two more staff members. I can’t say where or what because it’s not finalised yet.”
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Backroom staff changes   Backroom staff changes EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 3:40 pm

Ollie Osborne was apparently on holiday when told he was leaving. Several comments on facebook that there have been issues with OO's conduct- anyone know what that is about?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Backroom staff changes   Backroom staff changes EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 4:49 pm

Wonder if he tired to run the place like it was the Marines and players didn't like it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backroom staff changes   Backroom staff changes EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 6:46 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Wonder if he tired to run the place like it was the Marines and players didn't like it?

I dont think that was the case. I think it was more Ryan wanted to bring in his own man for that role he worked alongside the bury fitness coach alot so as i say i wouldn't be supprised he was brought in very soon. Ollie was liked by all accounts its a shame but thats football for you. Im sure he will fall into another job in no time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backroom staff changes   Backroom staff changes EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 10:01 am

A potential spoiler as who is planning to join lowe's backroom staff

Performance Analyst: Jimmy Dickinson who was with Ryan at bury started following Argyle's twitter page in the same manner schumacher did so he could be coming here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backroom staff changes   Backroom staff changes EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 11:36 pm

Another potential spoiler that may have legs or not. John Lucas is another one who has recently done what jimmy has done on twitter and followed a few argyle accounts. John is currently the Head of Fitness & Conditioning at Bury FC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backroom staff changes   Backroom staff changes EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 11:38 pm

Angry wrote:
A potential spoiler as who is planning to join lowe's backroom staff

Performance Analyst: Jimmy Dickinson who was with Ryan at bury started following Argyle's twitter page in the same manner schumacher did so he could be coming here.

Thumbs confirmed via his own twitter. John Lucas will be announced very soon.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Backroom staff changes   Backroom staff changes EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 3:50 am

Bury FC FOOTBALL MANAGEMENT
Manager: Ryan Lowe Gone to Argyle
First Team Coach: Steven Schumacher Gone to Argyle
Goalkeeper Coach: Brian Jensen Gone to Shrewsbury
Head of Fitness and Conditioning: John Lucas Waiting to hear
Sports Therapist: Tom Walsh
Chief Scout: Gary Simpson
Video Analysis: Jimmy Dickinson Gone to Argyle
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Backroom staff changes   Backroom staff changes EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 7:59 am

Kinel, we might finish up with a professional set up!

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Backroom staff changes   Backroom staff changes EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 9:08 am

Performance analyst lol!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Backroom staff changes   Backroom staff changes EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 9:29 am

We had one of those and he moved on mid-season if I recall.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Backroom staff changes   Backroom staff changes EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 9:40 am

zyph wrote:
We had one of those and he moved on mid-season if I recall.

Matt Neil wasn’t replaced after he left and Argyle only won 2 of those 12 games, and the second of those came on the last day of the season
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Backroom staff changes   Backroom staff changes EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 10:17 am

John Lucas (Fitness coach) has joined from Bury.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backroom staff changes   Backroom staff changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Backroom staff changes
Page 1 of 1