Rickler
Tringreen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:33 pm

This day old thread from the farm, just about sums the place up.

Some have at last woken up.

Others remain terminally Aviva.

Greenskin tries but is weakening with having to repeat himself so often.

The superfans and controllers make no comment. I assume they are happy with the club's situation or just stupid ?

The bookies have D&R just favourites for the drop with Argyle and Northampton virtually neck and neck close by.Then there's quite a gap.

Bookies are rarely far wrong.

As Freathy points out, Northampton have a manager, we have ermm, y'know....................Fletch.

I'm amazed that our wonderful fans' leaders are not concerned enough to even comment.

I thought we had a multi millionaire owner who was going to provide sufficient funds to restore the club to its natural level ? Or did he mean the fans would have to pay?

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=64030

It's Blue, it's Square and we're 50/50 to go there. What a bloody farce ! But are any of us really surprised ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:02 am

Now we have Grovehill telling the Avivas exactly the way it is and because of ATD , Napoleon is now informing everyone of how all opinions are welcome on his farm but that you must expect some stick from others !

lol! How things have changed ! He's so freaked by the concept of not simply deleting and banning that he has to spell it out and repeat it lol!

Could it be that our work is nearly done and that Pasoti is listening at last ?

Grovehill is of course absolutely correct. No information about finances is forthcoming from Webby or the club and why the hell should the supporters be expected to fund raise to save a multi millionaire from paying his dues ?

The auction house duo must be getting bored by now. What's next I wonder ?

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=64032&start=60
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:30 am

Unfortunately not even the shock of ejection from the football league will shake the brent lovers out of their delusion. Well not at first anyway - only after a season of struggle with the likes of Braintree, FGR and Ebbsfleet and brent still hasn't flashed the cash then the peasants may at last start revolting. Unfortunately by then it will be far too late. I predict gates will be so low that it will be unsustainable and we get our first winding up order early into the second season of BSP hell. Administration and god knows what will soon follow.

Trust in stapes brent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 am

I agree Freathy. If we go down we will be back in administration in the blink of an eye and Brent will be long gone.
Back to top Go down
katman

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:46 am

Tringreen wrote:
Now we have Grovehill telling the Avivas exactly the way it is and because of ATD , Napoleon is now informing everyone of how all opinions are welcome on his farm but that you must expect some stick from others !

lol! How things have changed ! He's so freaked by the concept of not simply deleting and banning that he has to spell it out and repeat it lol!

Could it be that our work is nearly done and that Pasoti is listening at last ?

Grovehill is of course absolutely correct. No information about finances is forthcoming from Webby or the club and why the hell should the supporters be expected to fund raise to save a multi millionaire from paying his dues ?

The auction house duo must be getting bored by now.
Quote :
What's next I wonder ?
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=64032&start=60
A signed David Kemp shirt
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I agree Freathy. If we go down we will be back in administration in the blink of an eye and Brent will be long gone.

He will still have his developing land
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Just reading through this thread, I realised that I have no idea why the term Aviva is used. Can anyone help me out, please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:39 pm

The Paul Whitehouse aviva advert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:47 pm

charleymouse wrote:
Just reading through this thread, I realised that I have no idea why the term Aviva is used. Can anyone help me out, please?

Try this video CM click the link and scroll to the bottom of the page

AVIVA !!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:36 am

It needs no defining.

If you are an Aviva boy, you'll probably never realise the fact and so can remain blissfully unaware.

Pasoti is full of them jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Ahh, I get it now. Cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Tringreen wrote:
It needs no defining.

If you are an Aviva boy, you'll probably never realise the fact and so can remain blissfully unaware.

Pasoti is full of them jocolor

Pasoti is to Avivas as the wailing wall is to Jews jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ATD Alive and righteously kicking !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2