Rickler
Tringreen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! Empty
PostSubject: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:07 am

Despite the best efforts of the usual suspects to threaten, attempt to discredit and generally mischief make , ATD will continue to offer ALL Argyle fans and fans of other clubs, super or cynical, an Argyle site to have their say without fear of censorship.
The growing pains of this forum, allied to the desire to remain inclusive despite attempted sabotage, led to a temporary blip. Too few people were taking on too much.
This has now been rectified and ATD will continue to be the home for informed and spirited debate concerning all things Argyle.
There is no party line and posts or posters will not be removed unless their views are potentially illegal, or designed to create such situations.

This forum was created to give a voice to those denied such freedoms on Pasoti, to provide a questioning and challenging viewpoint. It is no coincidence that the surge in new members in recent months has largely been due to individuals being totally fed up with the dictatorial nature of admin elsewhere.
If you feel something or someone is wrong, you must have the right to question.
We all know what happened when we were told to 'Trust in Stapes and enjoy the ride' ! Those who refused to comply and dared to argue their truth defiantly, were removed, silenced.

That is why we are here and that is why we will remain.
Talk of truces between forums is nonsense. We are here for the reasons stated above and if we don't challenge and question, who will ?
That is the root cause of any bad feeling. There are those [and we all know who they are] who must be obeyed and they see a 'truce' as a way of silencing any dissent.
For the good of the club, it shouldn't and won't happen.
Denial of free speech is the first act of a dictatorship.

Andy Symons and Peggy have joined the admin. team in the wake of the recent temporary breakdown, prior to democratic elections later this year. Their integrity, intellect and experience will be a benefit to all our users.
Any questions, please feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:20 am

aViva ATD!

The Forza is with us!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:29 am

Amen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:08 am

ATD

An island of sanity in a sea of Avivaness!!!!

jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:15 am

punchdrunk wrote:
ATD

An island of sanity in a sea of Avivaness!!!!

jocolor jocolor

You love that one don't you Punchie ? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:26 am

I am glad to see that we are back, I love the idea that there is a place where we can ask a question of JB if we feel the need. The fact that you can't on other forums makes me very uncomfortable and you can only see trouble ahead in the future if that is continued. For what it is worth I don't think it is a policy but the amount of acceptance of the majority of posters does my heed in. As for the truce, long may it last, I for one will be using the ignore facility that I have built into my make up and until someone starts a shit fight again then that is the way it will stay, as everybody else on here I reserve the right to question anybody in a position of power or influence at the club or connected to the club by whatever orifice or appendage that may be.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:40 am

Agreed with tring good to have ATD back. The truce sadly will not hold even though I would like it to because some people are still sniping and trying to stir things up. Tossers

Ps on a lighter note did greenjock see his favourite bit on the one show last night Alex polizi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:21 am

Hear hear, but I will see how it goes with the truce. This place has grown so much now that not every post needs to even mention pasoti . There are enough intelligent people with different views on lots of things, without it turning nasty. Good debate not heated arguments, even with city fans.

And nooooo I missed Alex pollizzi last night, was a family birthday. Luckily she's on tonight's 8pm so not long to wait now.
Back to top Go down
katman

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:27 am

I like this forum cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:36 am

katman wrote:
I like this forum cheers cheers cheers

Critics would one minute have people believe that we are all weirdos, freaks and vile scum on ATD................... but then go on to name just three people, in a feeble attempt to turn the forum against them.
How very sad, dim and predictable. pig jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:38 am

Thank you Tring, and all the other members of the Admin team, existing and recently recruited, for getting this site back up and running again.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:46 am

GibGreen wrote:
Thank you Tring, and all the other members of the Admin team, existing and recently recruited, for getting this site back up and running again.

You are most welcome dear boy. Sadly, I'm not adept and have little interest in learning this hands on modding lark, so one or two of our finest were left exposed and over worked.

Hopefully they'll be back, refreshed before too long.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:02 pm

GibGreen wrote:

Absolutely - no idea what happened, but glad to see all seems to be back to normal. Did I see somewhere that GOB had deleted his account?

If so, that's a shame - I enjoyed his posts. Hope he's tempted back soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:08 pm

Oh flippin eck. This is going to turn into another one of those group hug things, isn't it?

As if it isn't bad enough having to listen to all the tripe on the radio today.

Wink

flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:08 pm

Well done, Trin.

And well done to Andy and Peggy, Both top posters who deserve to be on the admin team.

ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! Group-10

(Peggy's at the back)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:10 pm

monti wrote:
Well done, Trin.

And well done to Andy and Peggy, Both top posters who deserve to be on the admin team.

(Peggy's at the back)

So that's what happened to my gravy browning. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:19 pm

monti wrote:
Well done, Trin.

(Peggy's at the back)

Oh dear. That's put me right off my cheese-on-toast. I hope you're not implying that one of those freaks is me affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:28 pm

ATD lives on!! Very Happy Very Happy

Well done and thanks to all the mod team for keeping it going.

We may not all agree on everything but atleast this forum people can give their opinions without being bullied, abused and quietly deleted.

Long live ATD

As for the truce....well I give it a month before the games start but hey that's just me! lol!

Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Despite the best efforts of the usual suspects to threaten, attempt to discredit and generally mischief make , ATD will continue to offer ALL Argyle fans and fans of other clubs, super or cynical, an Argyle site to have their say without fear of censorship.
The growing pains of this forum, allied to the desire to remain inclusive despite attempted sabotage, led to a temporary blip. Too few people were taking on too much.
This has now been rectified and ATD will continue to be the home for informed and spirited debate concerning all things Argyle.
There is no party line and posts or posters will not be removed unless their views are potentially illegal, or designed to create such situations.

This forum was created to give a voice to those denied such freedoms on Pasoti, to provide a questioning and challenging viewpoint. It is no coincidence that the surge in new members in recent months has largely been due to individuals being totally fed up with the dictatorial nature of admin elsewhere.
If you feel something or someone is wrong, you must have the right to question.
We all know what happened when we were told to 'Trust in Stapes and enjoy the ride' ! Those who refused to comply and dared to argue their truth defiantly, were removed, silenced.

That is why we are here and that is why we will remain.
Talk of truces between forums is nonsense. We are here for the reasons stated above and if we don't challenge and question, who will ?
That is the root cause of any bad feeling. There are those [and we all know who they are] who must be obeyed and they see a 'truce' as a way of silencing any dissent.
For the good of the club, it shouldn't and won't happen.
Denial of free speech is the first act of a dictatorship.

Andy Symons and Peggy have joined the admin. team in the wake of the recent temporary breakdown, prior to democratic elections later this year. Their integrity, intellect and experience will be a benefit to all our users.
Any questions, please feel free to ask.

they really are sad cases over at that other site. I heard you were having problems again whilst off ill, glad you managed to thwart the seed of satan lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:35 pm

Thanks for your words Sandford. It is revealing that it is not only we three vile scum, who can see where the real problem lies.

The weight of opinion grows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:16 pm

Well done to the mods from me and I hope the couple of missing members turn up soon

Please no more group hugs can we do beach volley ball piccy's Question instead
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:42 pm

http://www.virginmedia.com/sport/galleries/beach-volley-babes.php?ssid=3

Now that's more of a team hug !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Thats more like it bounce
Back to top Go down
katman

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:53 pm

Cheeky bounce
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Good we're back, hopefully Gob will return too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATD Alive and righteously kicking !   ATD Alive and righteously kicking ! Empty

Back to top Go down

ATD Alive and righteously kicking !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next