Earwegoagain
Yea Man
harvetheslayer
Rickler
RegGreen
akagreengull
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who thinks the ATD clock should have gone ?
Reinstate the clock
Why has the clock gone ? Vote_lcap48%Why has the clock gone ? Vote_rcap
 48% [ 15 ]
Good riddance to the clock
Why has the clock gone ? Vote_lcap52%Why has the clock gone ? Vote_rcap
 52% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage

Why has the clock gone ? Empty
PostSubject: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 9:22 pm

I don't see any grandstand bricks, just changing room stuff that has to be done asap.
Bringbacktheclock
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 9:46 pm

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 12:42 am

Thumbs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 1:01 am

The clock says, "Time elapsed since planning granted & first brick laid", it makes no mention of the grandstand.  The first brick has been laid in the "Mankover."

'End of' really...  Fun while it lasted and all that.

No surprise you would want to change the goalposts just to stick the boot in,  If ATD start running the clock again after a brick has been laid, we're going to look as stupid as you look.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 4:36 am

Let's be the bigger men on this
Its been a fiasco from day 1...two weeks work has taken nearly 7 and half months since first outhouse came down
The hard facts were Bungo was told to stop all work on the shop because dispensation time generously allowed by PCC on the basis Brent would immediately start work on his drainage obligations had expired with Bent doing nothing
It's a total clusterfuck the same MO that happens whenever Bent is involvement

No matter what the oaf and his space cadat claim on Pasoti they know it's a complete farce from top to bottom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 5:50 am

Rickler wrote:
The clock says, "Time elapsed since planning granted & first brick laid", it makes no mention of the grandstand.  The first brick has been laid in the "Mankover."

No surprise you would want to change the goalposts just to stick the boot in,  If ATD start running the clock again after a brick has been laid, we're going to look as stupid as you look.
Hey Rickler, no surprise you would want it removed poste haste now Hallett is in charge. Every thing you say on here these days is modelled to put your man Hallett in the best light. Just like Newell with Brent. He drives him to games, you arrange lunch dates. Easy meat. You don't fool me for one second. For those that are interested, it's looking already as if the clock should stay. I wonder if the mod room takes note of ATD referendums ?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 6:13 am

They've laid the foundations for the grandstand so let's play fair, that counts as construction.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 6:24 am

Yea Man wrote:
They've laid the foundations for the grandstand so let's play fair, that counts as construction.

Exactly...   But do you think Beezy is interested in "playing fair"?

I couldn't care less if the clock stays.  I do care that it is stopped. ATD is just opening itself up to mockery by continuing the charade that a brick hasn't yet been laid. A brick has been laid.  It's over.

I know "facts" are hard things for Beezy to acknowledge, but continuing the clock when a brick has been laid is just fecking stupid.  ..and it's no wonder Beezy supports the idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 6:50 am

Well, so far 78% of this small forum say it should stay. So, I'm clearly not the only one who thinks the first brick of the grandstand has not been laid, more like the foundations of the changing rooms that are a totally separate entity as sure as the current portacabin jungle outside the Devonport end... The idea of the clock was always camp and not meant to be written in stone. It was meant to take the mickey. Why stop it and take tuppence of pressure off the director responsible for the mankover who is clearly wriggling on the hook?  ATD is losing it's sense of humour. Hallett's man Rickler says the clock should stop, and POI duly obliges. All smelling of pasotification to me. We have our own Newell.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 6:51 am

You are pathetic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 6:57 am

Gettalife
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 8:32 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Let's be the bigger men on this
Its been a fiasco from day 1...two weeks work has taken nearly 7 and half months since first outhouse came down
The hard facts were Bungo was told to stop all work on the shop because dispensation time generously allowed by PCC on the basis Brent would immediately start work on his drainage obligations had expired with Bent doing nothing
It's a total clusterfuck the same MO that happens whenever Bent is involvement

No matter what the oaf and his space cadat claim on Pasoti they know it's a complete farce from top to bottom

Good Post

I say fairs fair, bricks have been laid. Why not set up clock from time first brick laid to project sign off though?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 11:38 am

beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Hey Rickler, no surprise you would want it removed poste haste now Hallett is in charge. Every thing you say on here these days is modelled to put your man Hallett in the best light. Just like Newell with Brent. He drives him to games, you arrange lunch dates. Easy meat. You don't fool me for one second. For those that are interested, it's looking already as if the clock should stay. I wonder if the mod room takes note of ATD referendums ?

Yes but they are only advisory.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 11:59 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 12:02 pm

We don't do democracy ere!

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 12:32 pm

Oooft, a new clock! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 12:34 pm

I think we should have a third clock.

"Time elapsed since a new clock appeared on ATD" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 3:09 pm

P.O.I wrote:
I think we should have a third clock.

"Time elapsed since a new clock appeared on ATD"  Laughing

I second that proposal,
Just to annoy the brentophiles and nooligans
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 3:14 pm

For Clock's Sake!

Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 4:21 pm

I have to say I was against the clock going at first because I thought the blocks/ bricks were to do with the GT's private bar. When I looked at the pictures from GOS I saw it was to do with the makeover so I was happy for the clock to stop. Noting to do with bowing to anyone's will.

Bees if you think this is pasotification of ATD and unhappy about it, you are free to leave whenever you wish.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 4:25 pm

Nice avatar Mouldy
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 5:20 pm

I don't care anymore, you can all clock off. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 5:29 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I have to say I was against the clock going at first because I thought the blocks/ bricks were to do with the GT's private bar. When I looked at the pictures from GOS I saw it was to do with the makeover so I was happy for the clock to stop. Noting to do with bowing to anyone's will.

Bees if you think this is pasotification of ATD and unhappy about it, you are free to leave whenever you wish.

But Beez is like ATDs moral compass innit?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 5:53 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

But Beez is like ATDs moral compass innit?

Thats a scary thought
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 6:20 pm

The world is always a better place for a few mavericks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why has the clock gone ?   Why has the clock gone ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why has the clock gone ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next